Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! (2937 Views)

Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2021
virtue123:
why did the father(s) of the children went awol?fund out the answer before you attempt this suicide mission.flee before thinking anything.time is of the essence and you don't even have time..just flee brother the odds are not in your favour
i asked same question and she blamed irresponsibility.

That the father drink and smoke and womanize. But i sense sothing fishy in her flimpsy excuses
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Gadafii:
No let the redpiller guy see this thread, he will open another thread for your head, and you know what he will do cheesy
i have taken the pills also due to all i have seen about women. I also, is a redpiller cheesy
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Gadafii:
No let the redpiller guy see this thread, he will open another thread for your head, and you know what he will do cheesy
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Emmanuel909090: 2:17am On Sep 11, 2021
You can marry her, but find out why the baby daddy moved first.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by HRMK: 4:17am On Sep 11, 2021
dat na tripple wahala loading for una ooh......

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by MufasaLion: 4:19am On Sep 11, 2021
LMAO

Pussyyy be putting men in trouble since 1805.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Athemisia: 5:21am On Sep 11, 2021
Be ready to give her another tripplets

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Athemisia:
Be ready to give her another tripplets
she told me "darling am very fertile and i want Quadruplets from you"

in my mind i was like doing the calculation of 3+4+2=9. hahahaha..... women have no idea the responsibilities men face. even na limited billionaire, him go run dry in due course
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by 24brains(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2021
HRMK:
dat na tripple wahala loading for una ooh......
dammm nigga ya right!! Las las women go still complain say men are irresponsible. Some responsibilities pass men power. Just like me wey never taste marriage dynasty before, come sign agreement to suffer soteh i enter extreme poverty untop nigeria matter. No be death warrant be that?

Thanks to thegidredpiller and all the pillers crew!! Say no to women enslavement (women caging men with sweet puna)

1 Like

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Athemisia: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2021
24brains:
she told me "darling am very fertile and i want Quadruplets from you"

in my mind i was like doing the calculation of 3+4+2=9. hahahaha..... women have no idea the responsibilities men face. even na limited billionaire, him go run dry in due course
You better jakpa now oh

Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by jrobbins: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerians insulating the meaning of redpill
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by virtue123(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
You already sensed something fishy.i think that's all the reason you need.brother please run for your dear life.marrying a woman without kinds has its own issues,let alone marrying someone with not just one but 3 kids.bro please flee..treat as urgent

24brains:
i asked same question and she blamed irresponsibility.

That the father drink and smoke and womanize. But i sense sothing fishy in her flimpsy excuses
Re: A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! by Southernigbo: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
marry her a beg. All d best

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. / All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks / I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.