Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) (74541 Views)

Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart / Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by SirMichael1: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gate050:

I hate to hear something has no cure. Sometime you need herb to cure them

HIV has no cure.
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Raphaelmary(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces have finally caught up with you, this might sound funny but those are the symptoms of shingles one deadly signs of HIV, e don be for you, I see you looking like a skeleton in the next six months, I see you drawing close to God.

This I have seen.
It's obvious you don't know what shingles look like.
First, shingles only happen to those that had chicken pox initially. It is just a reactivation of the virus that causes chicken pox. Secondly, shingles isn't a sure symptom of HIV. It's majorly caused by compromised immunity not necessarily HIV. I had shingles early this year and No, I'm not Hiv positive.
Get your facts right and stop spreading falsehood on social media. You don't know who's reading your comment before you kill person before en time

2 Likes

Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by aaking(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:
I'm down men

Brothel visiting implication or is it just a shaving bumps?

it been there since last 3 weeks so i just trimmed the area just now and see them numbering sad

I'm scared don't wanna live with genital warts, cos it a virus and it have no cure but u can apply medication on it, but it reports it can appears again, why na cry

Where do you stay? I have something that can cure it
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by martineverest(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
Someone should help me too.

What could this be.

I have been to the hospital but they see Ntn, they said maybe i am reacting to something

Having this on my head, chest , back neck and face.

It do itch me.

See Picture of the drugs prescribed for me by the doctor but i notice the spot is still there and once the medicine finish, it start appearing on those area again

Please help
more like allergy. Change ur soap or cream or bathing water or monitor the food u eat

2 Likes

Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by obowunmi(m): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:
I'm down men

it been there since last 3 weeks so i just trimmed the area just now and see them numbering sad

I'm scared don't wanna live with genital warts, cos it a virus and it have no cure but u can apply medication on it, but it reports it can appears again, why na cry

This is HERPES and it is also likely that you have HPV.
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by otunbadan(m): 2:18am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:
I'm down men

Please go and see a doctor and forget this online opinion box. The earlier you see a trained physician… the better
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by MrDoGood(m): 2:32am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:
I'm down men

No alarm my friend. Just get a pin and gradually pick out the hair under the skin. The bumps will dry out
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Bolaji26(m): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2021
martineverest:
more like allergy. Change ur soap or cream or bathing water or monitor the food u eat
thank you sir
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Bolaji26(m): 3:07am On Sep 12, 2021
drdanny:

This is a Herpes Zooster resolving rash

Can you throw more light sir?
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Bolaji26(m): 3:09am On Sep 12, 2021
drdanny:

This is a Herpes Zooster resolving rash

And any ideal of how to treat it sir?

Note: I never had chicken pox bfre and the spot has no pus / fluid.

Just a spot like acne
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Map1(m): 4:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Is that a boil or ur prick below those rashes.

You are suppose to include graphic content in your thread grin

On a serious note those are genital rashes apply Funbact A or ordinary petroleum jelly, it will go away.
Don't wear a boxer for 24 hours and don't wear tight boxers or pants too.

I will advise anybody here to stop visiting brothel too aside from getting infections it is very bad for a man to be visiting ashewo or sleeping with them.
What make sleeping with ashewo bad?
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Truthsoldier(m): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Truth be told..that's an infection since you said it has been there before now,just watch the kind of soap you use,mind the kind of shaving sticks that you use too,take antibiotics and if symptoms persist after 3 days bros run go see ya doctor it may be something else
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Exito14(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:

Ok a little bit of the symptoms:

Do you notice small small boils like prickly heat boils. Once you scratch any open, small watery colourless substance will just pop out?

If yes then it's genital herpes in it's early stage. I have a cure for it. You buy it yourself at your location

Please what is the name of the product to buy?
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Gate050: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2021
SirMichael1:

HIV has no cure.
HIV has a cure ok. The reason is the process of curing it look so local and no doctor will ever approve it. Do you the dieses our first urine mix with salt cures? If you were ask to drink it will you? I guess No! Now you understand where I'm coming from. Our herbal medicine ( African because I'm not doing anything ) can cure anything
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Caseless: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2021
watchindelta:
Where who na tk see prick there aba, nairalander shocked shocked
that can't be a dick.
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by rummmy: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Bouz:
Na small boy na grin.
small bit with this thick hairs?
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by SirMichael1: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Gate050:

HIV has a cure ok. The reason is the process of curing it look so local and no doctor will ever approve it. Do you the dieses our first urine mix with salt cures? If you were ask to drink it will you? I guess No! Now you understand where I'm coming from. Our herbal medicine ( African because I'm not doing anything ) can cure anything
Urine contains urea which also carries salt. More over, early morning urine is just a mere concentrate. Imagine your urine colour if you only drink water by 9am and you don't drink anymore untill 6pm. What kind of colour will your urine carry? That's the same thing with morning urines.

Besides, urine already contains salt. Why mix it with salt again? That's a perfect recipe to hypertension if you ask me.
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Gate050: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2021
SirMichael1:
Urine contains urea which also carries salt. More over, early morning urine is just a mere concentrate. Imagine your urine colour if you only drink water by 9am and you don't drink anymore untill 6pm. What kind of colour will your urine carry? That's the same thing with morning urines.

Besides, urine already contains salt. Why mix it with salt again? That's a perfect recipe to hypertension if you ask me.
grin grin grin don't worry. Keep on taking chemicals and be a customer and a slave to hospitals and doctors.
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by v2: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:

i don't think so cos it already there b4 i shaved now sad

I think it is.

I believe this is not the first time you are shaving

I don't use any blade on my skin because it will result to bumps as blades shave too deep.

or shave after taking your bath (someone that was struggling with shave bumps for years notice he didn't get the bumps one day when he shaved after having his bath and that was his cure)
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by cocococo: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Nairaland medical experts, well done o.

Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by caesymore(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com

Angelicbeing laugh don choke me here, well I guess it won't be same feelings for Op

1 Like

Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Auraby(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:

genital area
Shift your camera up a bit I wanna see something �
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Titi43: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Bia guy, this na korokoro
Next time don't shave gbadas, clean low cut will do.
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Champneys: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
manoflove22:
I'm down men

Ti e ti baje oo. shocked
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by SirMichael1: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Gate050:

grin grin grin don't worry. Keep on taking chemicals and be a customer and a slave to hospitals and doctors.
So urine and salt aren't chemicals? Lol. You're funny bro. The chemical formula for household salt is NaCl and Urine is a mixture of different chemical compounds, so?
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Gate050: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
SirMichael1:
So urine and salt aren't chemicals? Lol. You're funny bro. The chemical formula for household salt is NaCl and Urine is a mixture of different chemical compounds, so?
Wow! I don't know grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) by Tzar(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why not google your symptoms for the best answers?
Is it very itchy & does it spread / reappear after you scratch a bump?
If so, it is likey gential warts.
A good test is to use cotton wool soaked with apple cider vineger with mother on the bumps. If the top turns whitish & hurts, you have genital warts!!!
If you have the warts, don’t worry, as stress will lower your immune response & make it worse.
Chew on raw garlic& apply apple cider vinegar with mothet or tea tree oil religiously on the warts. For best results, you may need to use a brand new blade daily to scrape off the top of the warts before applying ACV or tea tree oil.
Genital warts is more common than you think & can be transmitted whether you use a condom or not. 40-60% of people with multiple sex partners WILL get genital warts in their lifetime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.