Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex (11238 Views)

Be Sincere! Where Is The Weirdest Place You Have Had Sęx? / Weirdest Place(s) You Have Masturbated / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by OkuFaba(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
At a friend's shop, that was many years ago, she was wearing a big skirt, so i passed my hand under and started fingering her first, the shop was a bit dark. The girl became so Hot and she sat on me open the big skirt. Omo na so we knack o
that shop go run down by now

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by NewDelhi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I held sukura omo iya alagbo like my new bride and I was giving it to her with the speed of light, I was going at the speed of 5 strokes per second, then this dude that has 4 heads just burst open the mortuary's door and started chasing us around, I used the juju that Mr abija gave me to vanish from the mortuary alongside sukura. We landed in a cementary in songo ota but we didn't stop banging. Then a dwarf came out of one of the graves and started playing guitar for us, another dwarf came and was cradling my balls in excitement. I looked to my left and saw a one eyed guy with hunch back coming towards us, he held his microphone like no man's business. Few minutes later the 4 headed dude came and swallow my dwarf guitarist. I clinched tight to my sukura and we started banging and running, the 4 headed dude started singing, you can only run run run pass Terry G when you run mad. We ran for one hour and I was ready to ejaculate, as the 4 headed dude approached us, I sprayed my hot cream all over his 4 heads. It happened that the acid from my ice cream was too much for him to handle, then he died. That was when I woke up from the dream
Only you don use like 3 different monikers comment so far on this thread just to generate traffic. Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Idamond: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayo2004:
In ss2,this girl was the laboratory prefect so she had the key to our school laboratories..

On my birthday,she told me she bought gifts for me (we were dating) buy she would give me after night prep when we meet in the laboratory area.We always have one and a half hour to ourselves before our hostels are locked after night prep so after night prep,everybody retired to their hostels and the lights in the classroom area( and laboratories) were turned off but I sneaked back there only to see her waiting in front of the biology lab.I knew the deed we were about to do so I already got condoms from one of my ss3 seniors

We entered and she locked it behind me.She gave me a wristwatch,leather shoes and cologne in a bag as my gifts.Naso we start the do o,I first sat her on the practical podium before I used my hand to work her big breasts and soft big bumbum before moving to her toto.I wasnt really experienced but xvideos taught me some.When she don wet and begin dey beg me to put it in,i change am to cowgirl,69,reverse cowgirl and doggy.Naso I come for 1st condom o
This girl start to dey ask for 2nd round but I should make it more intense.I was so happy I took more than 3 condoms.Naso I bend am for one of our sitting benches insert am give am rough ehnn,we even did it on our laboratory teacher office table
We went on and on for like 4 rounds when she squirted the 2nd time.

After,we sat in silence for like 2 minutes before she said "thank you".I just smiled,helped her dress up,hugged her and ran to my hostel.
My particular block was already locked when I got there.My housemaster came and flogged me with mopstick like 10 times before opening the gates but funny enough,I just smiled.
Mehnnn,those memories....

The girl is currently studying Medicine in UK(she got scholarship because she too smart) while I am stuck here eating akara and bread wasting my free time on nairaland praying for my bet9ja ticket to enter grin
If to say I see person sponsor my football carrier,I for don dey UK dey ball for Man city....

lol Manchester city you mean? she fit help na remind her of all dis and wait and see the reaction grin

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
NewDelhi:

Only you don use like 3 different monikers comment so far on this thread just to generate traffic. Get a life.
Lol na only person wey get identity problems and low self esteem dey do that kind thing. Me just enter the thread to catch cruise
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by OkuFaba(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayo2004:
The girl is currently studying Medicine in UK(she got scholarship because she too smart) while I am stuck here eating akara and bread wasting my free time on nairaland praying for my bet9ja ticket to enter grin
If to say I see person sponsor my football carrier,I for don dey UK dey ball for Man city....
This got me

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Idamond: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
At a friend's shop, that was many years ago, she was wearing a big skirt, so i passed my hand under and started fingering her first, the shop was a bit dark. The girl became so Hot and she sat on me open the big skirt. Omo na so we knack o

that shop done pass second reading, by now the shop done scatter, kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by omotoshodontee1: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
On a football pitch...the stroking was getting intense when this thunder strike like shey earth wan crack.omoh,my dick went flat immediately and we dispersed in within a blink.. D thing pain me die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Ayo2004: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Idamond:

lol Manchester city you mean? she fit help na remind her of all dis and wait and see the reaction grin
We don't talk anymore
I just see her IG posts,like and move on..

Na my parents cause this wahala,in secondary school,I wasn't rich or too fine or too smart,what made me a big boy was football
I don't mean to brag but I was literally invicible
I was like the Lionel Messi of my school..
Those dribbles,long shots, skills,killer passes made the entire school hail
me,if I just touch ball,everybody go dey shout...
the girls go just corner me after the match
Even ss3 boys and our teachers were scared to play against me and my guys..
My classmates I1 and I2 go just dey fight for me anytime we want to play ball
Those days were my best because I was like a god
Even the local competition with other schools,I always led my team to victory
My neighbors,classmates and teachers usually urged me to start playing football

I begged and begged my parents to let me play football but my father promised to stop funding my life if I tried such
Once,when I was 14,before I was forced to go to science class so I can study medicine,I argued with my father about it but he gave me the beating of my life
When I tried to get in touch with one of my uncles abroad,it led to a fight with my father..
Omo na so that dream just comot

Nowadays,when things are not going right,I wonder how life could have been rosy for me if I was allowed to play football
E sure me say I for don dey ball for one European top team dey collect like €150k weekly dey chop life..

We meuvvee sha grin

29 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Idamond: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayo2004:

We don't talk anymore

Na my parents cause this wahala,in secondary school,I wasn't rich or too fine or too smart,what made me a big boy was football

I begged and begged my parents to let me play football but my father promised to stop funding my life if I tried such
Once,when I was 14,before I was forced to go to science class so I can study medicine,I argued with my father about it but he gave me the beating of my life
When I tried to get in touch with one of my uncles abroad,it led to a fight with my father..

Nowadays,when things are not going right,I wonder how life could have been rosy for me if I was allowed to play football
E sure me say I for don dey ball for one European top team dey collect like €150k weekly dey chop life..

We meuvvee sha grin

hope still dey ur football age never reach 25..

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Afostev11(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nah,my time has passed...
It's time for another nigga to activate okafor's law on her

I just enjoy the memories
I didnt mean okafor's law but court her and make things real if only you want to.... but seriously she might be single and fantasizing you as well but your decision las las shaaa

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Ayo2004: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Afostev11:
I didnt mean okafor's law but court her and make things real if only you want to.... but seriously she might be single and fantasizing you as well but your decision las las shaaa
Omo,no be nollywood movie o

I dey UNILAG
She dey study for UK
Wetin wan happen?

This girl na confam fine girl o with better assets and good character,many billionaire guys for there for don dey fall
Even the way she dey dress and the way she dey post luxurious lifestyle for IG stories,I know say na money dey behind am o...

That time don go

10 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Ayo2004: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Idamond:

hope still dey ur football age never reach 25..
18 years too old to start sef..

I just play around for fun now
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Mastakija(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:
In ss2,this girl was the laboratory prefect so she had the key to our school laboratories..

On my birthday,she told me she bought gifts for me (we were dating) buy she would give me after night prep when we meet in the laboratory area.We always have one and a half hour to ourselves before our hostels are locked after night prep so after night prep,everybody retired to their hostels and the lights in the classroom area( and laboratories) were turned off but I sneaked back there only to see her waiting in front of the biology lab.I knew the deed we were about to do so I already got condoms from one of my ss3 seniors

We entered and she locked it behind me.She gave me a wristwatch,leather shoes and cologne in a bag as my gifts.Naso we start the do o,I first sat her on the practical podium before I used my hand to work her big breasts and soft big bumbum before moving to her toto.I wasnt really experienced but xvideos taught me some.When she don wet and begin dey beg me to put it in,i change am to cowgirl,69,reverse cowgirl and doggy.Naso I come for 1st condom o
This girl start to dey ask for 2nd round but I should make it more intense.I was so happy I took more than 3 condoms.Naso I bend am for one of our sitting benches insert am give am rough ehnn,we even did it on our laboratory teacher office table

After,we sat in silence for like 2 minutes before she said "thank you".I just smiled,helped her dress up,hugged her and ran to my hostel.
My particular block was already locked when I got there.My housemaster came and flogged me with mopstick like 10 times before opening the gates but funny enough,I just smiled.

she don use ur aisiki make am

8 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Ayo2004: 1:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Mastakija:
she don use ur aisiki make am
I don know say person go talk am grin
But naa,this girl na brainy since jss1
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by sirgalahad26(m): 2:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Awon to ba Ventura je leleyi o grin grin grin
we're coming for you

shomutuski:
Ventura mall restroom
Shoprite parking lot

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by KingDash: 3:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

18 years too old to start sef..

I just play around for fun now
bros person wey go make am go make am even if na 30, I get like 3 niggas wey dey use football age, and those guys na old ass niggas.. two dey play for russia, the other dey play for france.

5 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Rolly22(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

If to say I see person sponsor my football carrier,I for don

dey UK dey ball for Man city....

Reason the babe one or two na
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by StayMotivated: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Lecture hall in Uni
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by alphaNomega: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

We don't talk anymore

We meuvvee sha grin

Knowing how the Sport industry in Nigeria is, you would have been far worse than you are now. You can imagine the embarrassment our Olympics team faced in Tokyo few weeks ago, now look at how top sportsmen and women are treated

Let's say your dream was to play in a foreign league, how many Nigerians do you know that have made it happen?

The good thing is that you can still be a successful hustler and play football in your leisure.

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Lilpen3758: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

brother e go be just believe.....
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Lilpen3758: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I held sukura omo iya alagbo like my new bride and I was giving it to her with the speed of light, I was going at the speed of 5 strokes per second, then this dude that has 4 heads just burst open the mortuary's door and started chasing us around, I used the juju that Mr abija gave me to vanish from the mortuary alongside sukura. We landed in a cementary in songo ota but we didn't stop banging. Then a dwarf came out of one of the graves and started playing guitar for us, another dwarf came and was cradling my balls in excitement. I looked to my left and saw a one eyed guy with hunch back coming towards us, he held his microphone like no man's business. Few minutes later the 4 headed dude came and swallow my dwarf guitarist. I clinched tight to my sukura and we started banging and running, the 4 headed dude started singing, you can only run run run pass Terry G when you run mad. We ran for one hour and I was ready to ejaculate, as the 4 headed dude approached us, I sprayed my hot cream all over his 4 heads. It happened that the acid from my ice cream was too much for him to handle, then he died. That was when I woke up from the dream
bro forget jokes you need help ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by kelvinezeh55(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
how much is SK in your area

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Stanley1155: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2021
untop mines wey dey inside sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
kelvinezeh55:
how much is SK in your area
Ma niggi grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Ayo2004: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
alphaNomega:
Knowing how the Sport industry in Nigeria is, you would have been far worse than you are now. You can imagine the embarrassment our Olympics team faced in Tokyo few weeks ago, now look at how top sportsmen and women are treated

Let's say your dream was to play in a foreign league, how many Nigerians do you know that have made it happen?

The good thing is that you can still be a successful hustler and play football in your leisure.
You have a point but my dream was to go to all these English academy, join at a young age and I was very sure I would make it to a top team first squad....

Na Nigerian parents and their mentality finish me
But everything still good Sha,I dey learn computer programming so one way or the other,that success and money must come out

8 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Ayo2004: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Rolly22:

Reason the babe one or two na
I go message am but I no put mind o
This one don turn better UK slayqueen grin

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
bro forget jokes you need help ASAP
LMFAO
All na cruise
I saw that the thread was boring so I decided to throw in my crazy imagination
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by alphaNomega: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

You have a point but my dream was to go to all these English academy, join at a young age and I was very sure I would make it to a top team first squad....

Na Nigerian parents and their mentality finish me
But everything still good Sha,I dey learn computer programming so one way or the other,that success and money must come out
When you master computer programming, you stand a better chance of working outside the country today. Even if you don't travel, you could get a remote job and earn in foreign currency while residing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Lilpen3758: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

LMFAO
All na cruise
I saw that the thread was boring so I decided to throw in my crazy imagination
it's Funny actually grin grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
it's Funny actually grin grin
grin ma niggi
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Lilpen3758: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

grin ma niggi
ma Gee grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: / Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Mistakenly Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (photo) / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.