Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) (8334 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Same-sex marriages are a common sight in South Africa nowadays and on Thursday a local celebrity, Anele Mdoda, shared sweet images of an unidentified couple who tied the knot in the country. Taking to social media, Mdoda posted the beautifully captured images and shared them with her inspired followers.

The two women are now praised for being brave and proud to come out as they motivate many South Africans. The beautiful Xhosa-themed wedding has captured the imagination of many locals who congratulated the lovely couple.

Many locals are thrilled, wishing the lovely lovebirds the best of luck going forward. The tweet received over 10,000 likes in just 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Righteousness2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Despite the visible Wrath of GOD Testing the Mic all around the Nations for these evils, stubborn and Rebellious Humans are still bent on provoking GOD Almighty.

The People of SA need to Understand that there are National and Personal Punishment from GOD for these Evils and Abominations.

When a Nation approve of these Evil, GOD Hits them with National Calamities and Disatrous Disasters.
I won't be Suprised if one Terrible Earthquake/ Disaster strikes the land for this Evils.

You Guys should wake up , Fear GOD and stop this Nonsense. Listen, GOD is Loving and kind. HE is also a Consuming Fire. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into His Hands.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beautiful man, I love Xhosa garb cool

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Ever8090: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
tigresume:
One will cheat with a man
not one both will cheat,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
What should I do with this news

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Beautiful man, I love Xhosa garb cool

Yeah it's one of the best in SA if not the best. I thought you'd comment bout how men are becoming redundant grin. I remember u objected to polyandry.

2 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
The next generation, people go dey marry animal.
I still dey wonder who be those idiots way start this gay and lesbian nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

Who forced u to enter this thread?

6 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by WibusJaga: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2021

Nonsense & Ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Who forced u to enter this thread?

Oga why are you aggressive,

Aggressive people usually have Thick Black Lips grin

2 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:

And still u used a gay meme grin

11 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by lilvicky68(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mrs and Mrs...

Unusual behavior caused by manifestation of unfamiliar spirit..

5 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Franzinni: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yeah lesbians ... If it works for you why not ... but men!

the future generation will be a very confused one...

Can't wait... I predicted the collapse of the marriage institution by the rise of technology and boy was I on the money...

I can tell you today that very soon we all will have the ability to buy human like machines with programmable personalities and total loyalty and once that becomes the norm everybody will prefer an android lover that you can make to reason with you or not, it can be funny, shy, whatever you want it to be. To a human being with all it's complications. Boy is it close !!! And if it takes too long I will go and create it.. all that is needed is a good skeleton system a self balancing system and a whole lot is muscular simulators, a good cpu to tie it up together some machine learning and AI and voila! Plastic surgery already has the casing on flick .. sometimes I wish I had money to bring ideas to life like elon.

5 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga why are you aggressive,

Aggressive people usually have Thick Black Lips grin

You're still here?
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by insidelife22(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
to be their neigbour just dey hungry me.

awesome three some.

if you know what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
One day you'll surely win the award for the nairalander with the most moniker.
Only you one fati2001, joen, Beebah2000

9 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah it's one of the best in SA if not the best. I thought you'd comment bout how men are becoming redundant grin. I remember u objected to polyandry.
No, I don't have a problem with same-sex relationships it's just polyandry seems weird man. Imagine one wife and seven husbands!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
IronGalaxy:
No, I don't have a problem with same-sex relationships it's just polyandry seems weird man. Imagine one wife and seven husbands!!

Then polygamy should also end. I dont understand why men have more rights than women. Can u explain it to me without quoting the Bible - coz SA is a secular state.

3 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by epondudu: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
South Africans are really beautiful and sexy though ...this is just a waste of fleshy spicy fresh resources.

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Then polygamy should also end. I dont understand why men have more rights than women. Can u explain it to me without quoting the Bible - coz SA is a secular state.
I don't think it's about having more rights, its about age old customs that have no reason to be changed. Imagine if men are being lobolled all of a sudden.

4 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I don't think it's about having more rights, its about age old customs that have no reason to be changed. Imagine if men are being lobolled all of a sudden.

Lol grin, but what's wrong with that? The official explanation for lobola that I've heard is to unite the families and not to buy a wife. Unless there's more to it.

I hear u on the customs thing coz they help build society but every few centuries they need reviewing - I think. Change is always painful for the old beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
epondudu:
South Africans are really beautiful and sexy though ...this is just a waste of fleshy spicy fresh resources.

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, but what's wrong with that? The official explanation for lobola that I've heard is to unite the families and not to buy a wife. Unless there's more to it.

I hear u on the customs thing coz they help build society but every few centuries they need reviewing - I think.
Customs are what hold a nation together, they give us an identity. Imagine right now we permit a woman to merry mor than one husband right? The next thing its permitted to marry your own child or your mother in law etc.. we will lose our identity and become a nation e tsamayang le moya you see? Look at Indians here in SA, no matter how wealthy or educated youll still find them with that red dot on their forehead. What im trying to say is that , age old customs must be adhered to because they give us a sense of an identity. Having said that I understand that culture is not static but we must not veer so far from ou cusltoms to the point we dont recognize ourselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

I hear u on the customs thing coz they help build society but every few centuries they need reviewing - I think. Change is always painful for the old beneficiaries.
D[/quote]You know when I was a kid right ko kasie, there used to be an unwritten rule that every older person was your father/mothers o we used to get a scolding from anywere from everyone and your own mother would encourage it. Lol. Some old man would cane you for playing with fire ko sgangeng nje. But that actually made us to respect elders and respect our parents. Look at the kids today. Its precisely these thing if changing things all in the name of progression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Customs are what hold a nation together, they give us an identity. Imagine right now we permit a woman to merry mor than one husband right? The next thing its permitted to marry your own child or your mother in law etc.. we will lose our identity and become a nation e tsamayang le moya you see? Look at Indians here in SA, no matter how wealthy or educated youll still find them with that red dot on their forehead. What im trying to say is that , age old customs must be adhered to because they give us a sense of an identity. Having said that I understand that culture is not static but we must not veer so far from ou cusltoms to the point we dont recognize ourselves.

I get u although I insist that discriminatory and harmful customs should be done away with. Look at female genital mutilation for example or ho shobedisa/ukuthwala or inheritance - our customs almost always prejudice women the most. U have to admit the global customs system is unfairly patriarchal.

And this arguement that if u give people their rights then it's gonna open flood gates to ridiculous things needs to stop - like the example u gave that parents would be given the right to marry their own children if polyandry is legalised or others marry dogs if same-sex marriages are allowed. People who make laws are often smart enough to strike a balance.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
IronGalaxy:
DYou know when I was a kid right ko kasie, there used to be an unwritten rule that every older person was your father/mothers o we used to get a scolding from anywere from everyone and your own mother would encourage it. Lol. Some old man would cane you for playing with fire ko sgangeng nje. But that actually made us to respect elders and respect our parents. Look at the kids today. Its precisely these thing if changing things all in the name of progression.

Ok that one is true, it's like discipline in schools. But there should be a balance because originally corporal punishment was implemented in order to prevent abuse which was rife. Imagine teachers lining up to each give one pupil a hiding or children not having a voice in society even when the adults are messing up.

Many children were sexually abused in the olden days but couldn't speak up against their neighbours because of this respect for elders thing which fostered a culture of silence. The government failed to strike a balance though coz look at our schools today - the kids rule the roost.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
December 2020

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by greencard: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

I get u although I insist that discriminatory and harmful customs should be done away with. Look at female genital mutilation for example or ho shobedisa/ukuthwala or inheritance - our customs almost always prejudice women the most. U have to admit the global customs system is unfairly patriarchal.

And this arguement that if u give people their rights then it's gonna open flood gates to ridiculous things needs to stop - like the example u gave that parents would be given the right to marry their own children if polyandry is legalised or others marry dogs if same-sex marriages are allowed. [/b]People who make laws are often smart enough to strike a balance[b].
strike a balance indeed undecided

Na Una go tire , these is not whom we are. the white man force all these on us . We are losing our identity, we are gradually losing our culture. We are Africans, we have boundaries, we have respect, we are gods, we don't swallow every pill just because it's sweet.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
greencard:
strike a balance indeed undecided

Na Una go tire , these is not whom we are. the white man force all these on us . We are losing our identity, we are gradually losing our culture. We are Africans, we have boundaries, we have respect, we are gods, we don't swallow every pill just because it's sweet.

The white man forced Africans to be gay undecided?
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

And still u used a gay meme grin
how can you say those cute Korean guys are gay??
Them no be gay joor.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by greencard: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

The white man forced Africans to be gay undecided?
is it thinkable for your mum to want to marry a lady like herself instead of your dad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / My Hilarious Pictures: 2017 / Places To Find A Virgin Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.