Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday (1726 Views)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by brainiacliff: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
A Twitter user identified by his handle as @RealDonaldDoo has narrated how a man caught his wife cheating on him after he played a trick on her.

According to the narrator, the man had previously faked a trip abroad and told his wife he has secured a visa (a day before her birthday) with the intention of surprising her with a car gift later on as her birthday approached.

The man however proceeded to carry on with his plans; bought the car, picked his kids from school with the new ride the next day, and when he arrived home, lo and behold his wife was already with another man in their house.

Sharing the story, he wrote:

“Guy faked a journey a day to his wife’s birthday, to buy her a car and told her he has gotten his visa.
On her birthday he picks their son from school with the car and returns home, only to meet his wife with another guy.

This month”

See the tweet in link below:
https://omadaily.com/i-think-pere-wont-have-my-back-outside-the-house-whitemoney-tells-biggie-video/
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by hisgrace090: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
The way many sleeps arround this days ehh!!
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
98% of Nigerian women are USELESS.

Hit like if u agree.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by Crossroad1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Until I see the complete story, I won't give my verdict just yet.
Make I naked baff if I click that link

1 Like

Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by Welcum: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked Nollywood or, is it Nollystone?
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by EmptyGarden(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bobo Juice.
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
The olosho married woman will still deny it and even swear to be Innocent of the accusations unless a video evidence is produced.

Indeed, I fear who no fear woman.

Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by OkuFaba(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just fear woman
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by Nemesis0147(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
98% of Nigerian women are USELESS.

Hit like if u agree.
with her tiny boby grin grin
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by culf: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
The wife surprised him instead.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by yuping(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Go and do DNA test brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just when you think you've heard it all....Boom, another one
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by managingpartner(f): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fake story, una no dey try at all. Why the rush? You for cool down cook the story well well, so many holes in the story.
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by FahBuLous: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never ever trust or love a woman with ur whole heart...
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by mrdharkchild(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
A case of surprise meets surprise, surprisingly
Re: Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday by Richy4(m): 3:40am On Sep 11, 2021
It looks and sounds extremely fake especially the children aspect that were supposed to be in school and the time frame the wife decided to cheat...
Is she not supposed to pick up the kids within that period since the man was away?
Or do they have driver that was not mentioned? Did the man pick his kids during school hours just to celebrate their mother's birthday and then caught her in the act? There are lots of dots that are empty that needed to be filled for it to look credible...

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Thanks Giving Problems. / Virginal Discharge Problem (toilet Decease) / Snake Crawls Out Of Woman’sprivate Part Duringdeliverance Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.