Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House (22508 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Adebowalay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you swimming in a river, filled with strange beings, I see them trying to pull your spirit out of your body hence your fear of sleeping alone, I'll recommend spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.
Eleriibu prophet

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by ViktorCash: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fake prophet grin
FalseProphet1:
I see you swimming in a river, filled with strange beings, I see them trying to pull your spirit out of your body hence your fear of sleeping alone, I'll recommend spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by wunmi590(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...

Lol, my wife stays alone in the whole of the compound, while I work in Lagos...

And I hardly go home, may be once in 2 month...

I just started frequenting home these days because of our baby...

As long as she doesn't lack anything in the house.

She's actually a quiet person, and she likes her space...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by RPG2020(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only you knew that most times your husband is not around, he is sleeping in the company of a lady who hates to sleep alone just like you.

You better invite me over when next he's away or get a dependable fvckmate and stop shortchanging yourself.

You are a pawpaw boi
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Rn, 3 bedrooms house, in a large compound, alone. grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by kevinexit(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
get a cat.. u will enjoy their company...

get more than one though.. else the cat might scare you.. when u least expect..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Goldiness: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
kestolove95:
Na ashawo I know say dem no dey fit sleep alone

You are just crazily funny, true. .hahahahaha, see comment!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Goldiness: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Hmmmm eeey God help me ooo.... I will try shaa...

Yes oh!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Bngf: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by benqo01(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
I was once like that,but I do sleep alone in the house now,just had to eliminate that fear.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Passionate1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
I find it difficult to fuuuccckk alone cry
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by attat(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
My advice to you is change ur imagination. Bcoz ntin is wrong wt u xcept dat ur mind is playn tricks on u. Wat r u scared of? D tin u r scared of is it real or ur mind lyin 2u? Change ur thinking n b free
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by zubimete(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Lemme listen to what NwaAmaikpe and Falseprophet1 above have to say.
they no make sense at all.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by ICCtestimony(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Get a dog. Male or female
you said my mind. Those that grow in getting are the example of her situation
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by phemmyfour: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...
You have to learn to live alone cos you ll not always have people around you

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by PAWG(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

You’re not alone mine is also a chronic case. At times I just use alcohol and boom I’m off. I’m thankful we have multiple layers of security at home cool

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Queenserah26(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin cheesy
MufasaLion:

So you ladies are strong-minded, yeah?. That's good.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Acesexcell(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Acesexcell:
nice one sister ��
fatymore:
Me too. But I managed in school. I would always play Quran/ Qunut/ Al Mathurat all through
nice one sister ��
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Queenserah26:
grin cheesy

But you ladies ain't still that strong anyways. grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Queenserah26(f): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
My case is different. I've been living alone for years now so I'm used to it.

No matter how big or small the house is, I'm good to go as long as the area is safe.

MufasaLion:

But you ladies ain't still that strong anyways. grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Babastrong(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
I can sleep alone any where. Me that have slept on the street in the past. I don't fear anything even "death itself"
Thank gods i married a lion heart woman.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
PAWG:

You’re not alone mine is also a chronic case. At times I just use alcohol and boom I’m off. I’m thankful we have multiple layers of security at home cool

Haha... I am not alone... I thought guys are bold naturally though...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
You have to learn to live alone cos you ll not always have people around you

Omoor... Now I need to face my fears...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by phemmyfour: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Omoor... Now I need to face my fears...
You need to start doing it gradually till you get used to it....

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by snoopz: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Once there is security, and light
You no go Sabi say person dey house
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only you knew that most times your husband is not around, he is sleeping in the company of a lady who hates to sleep alone just like you.

You better invite me over when next he's away or get a dependable fvckmate and stop shortchanging yourself.
...op avoid this poster like a plague..... don't read his comment twice.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by diademoly(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Fear is a spirit
I overcame it with the scripture... (Paraphrase)For God has not given me the spirit of fear but of boldness, love and sound mind.
Pray with it often and learn to get used to your house, then it'll become your testimony.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by PAWG(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Haha... I am not alone... I thought guys are bold naturally though...

For where? Mine is from childhood, I never outgrew my fear of the dark and being alone, that’s why I don’t watch horror movies to date.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by fapcrook(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
I can sleep alone provided no mosquitoes and good breeze, no heat no mosquitoes
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
seunmohmoh:
I used to be like that until I made up my mind to sleep alone .. Now I live alone and I love it. Just that any time wind blows I always wake from sleep.

undecided undecided
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by MufasaLion: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Queenserah26:
My case is different. I've been living alone for years now so I'm used to it.

No matter how big or small the house is, I'm good to go as long as the area is safe.

That's great! Do you watch horror movies alone at night when everywhere is as quite as a burial ground?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

This is serious, but for how long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.