Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House (22522 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by rosamaris: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Haa! I had always thought I was alone when It comes to sleeping alone in the house. I can't even sleep alone in one room while others are in the other rooms in the same house. That's how bad it is. I have always been ashamed to tell people about my fears of sleeping alone. And then not only to sleeping alone oo, you go come off lights join. No be me and you. I wonder how people take overcome all those fears oo. Thank God my husband doesn't travel much.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by DollarBuddy: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Me that slept all alone in my university hostel during my undergraduate days for good 3weeks plus.... It was during ASUU 2007 strike.

Choi! Person yaff take style suffer o grin grin

But thank God for where we at now grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Oyiboman69: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only you knew that most times your husband is not around, he is sleeping in the company of a lady who hates to sleep alone just like you.

You better invite me over when next he's away or get a dependable fvckmate and stop shortchanging yourself.

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by holusormi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol I live alone in a 4 bedroom duplex and it’s the best feeling , maybe because me wicked naturally sha
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Queenserah26(f): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nooooooo. I don't, I can't.

MufasaLion:

That's great! Do you watch horror movies alone at night when everywhere is as quite as a burial ground?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Queenserah26:
Nooooooo. I don't, I can't.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Gotcha!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Most newly married are always facing this kind of situation
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by emonis88: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Dey there na.
Lol!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by fatymore(f): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Acesexcell:
nice one sister ��
thank you sir
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by bigjackass: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you swimming in a river, filled with strange beings, I see them trying to pull your spirit out of your body hence your fear of sleeping alone, I'll recommend spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
[s]Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...[/s]

Extroverts, Na dem mtcheeeew......
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by LordPsalm(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by biguncle2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
see my kind of person. smiley
Romanoff:
That's the kind of house I like.

As long as there's light, food, internet and cable tv, one week, I won't open my door
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
What are you afraid of anyway? Ghosts?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
frozen70:

This is serious, but for how long

I don't know sis...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
PAWG:

For where? Mine is from childhood, I never outgrew my fear of the dark and being alone, that’s why I don’t watch horror movies to date.

Loool... Me too ooo
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
diademoly:

Fear is a spirit
I overcame it with the scripture... (Paraphrase)For God has not given me the spirit of fear but of boldness, love and sound mind.
Pray with it often and learn to get used to your house, then it'll become your testimony.

Okay... Thank you hun...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by kingsceedon(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...

Come to my place naw, I go do you well
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Kunmi11112(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
It happens sometimes
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by kingsceedon(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:
That's the kind of house I like.

As long as there's light, food, internet and cable tv, one week, I won't open my door

You must be a lazy person, I pity your husband
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Romanoff(f): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingsceedon:

You must be a lazy person, I pity your husband

He's like me too.

Match made in heaven. Thank you for pitying us.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by kingsceedon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

He's like me too.

Match made in heaven. Thank you for pitying us.

Don't take it personal, I'm only joking
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Romanoff(f): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingsceedon:

Don't take it personal, I'm only joking

Nah, didn't take it personal, if I did, we for done dey drag each other.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by kingsceedon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Nah, didn't take it personal, if I did, we for done dey drag each other.

Thanks for your understanding, have a wonderful night rest
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Dolphinlove(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Same here op, I can't sleep alone, just learning to sleep alone, we many in my compound, I still find it difficult to sleep alone, its well jareee
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by hahn(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

I have one already, she's eight months old now.

Awww. Cute.

She should be giving you enough wahala to ensure you are never bored though grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Justkatty(f): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Me sleep alone for which house?
Even if, is a compound filled with many people
Mbanu
I can't.
When I was much younger I normally invite my childhood friend that is of the same age with me to come and sleep in our house whenever my parents travels.
I pray I marry a man that understands me and always wanting to be with me and also God should help me overcome fear.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...
For the Lord has not given you a spirit of fear but a spirit of love, power and sound mind. 2Tim 1:7.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Hoodyrich(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Change your mindset you would be free forever

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Cousin9999: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Vision101:
It happens to my wife. Wherever I am I had to use prayers because she believes in my prayers.

She will say that immediately I finished praying that she will sleep as if the house was full of human.

That's so awesome. That's real.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 12:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Nuttella:
For the Lord has not given you a spirit of fear but a spirit of love, power and sound mind. 2Tim 1:7.

Amen .. this I would declare daily....

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Lamanii22(f): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2021
hahn:

Awww. Cute.

She should be giving you enough wahala to ensure you are never bored though grin

Lol .. she can be troublesome atimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You [must Read / A Brother Needs Your Advice. / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.