Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House (22510 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Ay92(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2021
I'm equally suffering from this too
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Dozie32(m): 2:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Lemme listen to what NwaAmaikpe and Falseprophet1 above have to say.

They are talking trash.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by calcal: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Get a dog. Male or female

The OP na lady, she needs a male DOG
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by BluntCrazeMan: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Lamanii22:

Loool okay.... Maybe I'll start learning to stay alone ... Omoor it's not going to be easy for me...
Can't you feel the presence of your kids?

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Peterina(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...
We can keep your company at affordable price. Home services also available.��

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Caseless: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
Maybe cause I grew up in a house filled with many people... I don't think I can ever live alone... Whenever my husband isn't around, kia I would go over to my sister's to pass the nights ...
grin grin grin

Why do I find this funny?

I can sleep alone in a whole town all by myself without anyone. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Pegi23(f): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
I was once like her ..well I learn how to stay alone when I went to school and my roommate usually go home every weekend then..now I love being alone oo once I have data
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by caesymore(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only you knew that most times your husband is not around, he is sleeping in the company of a lady who hates to sleep alone just like you.

You better invite me over when next he's away or get a dependable fvckmate and stop shortchanging yourself.

Sick sick Souls grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by caesymore(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you swimming in a river, filled with strange beings, I see them trying to pull your spirit out of your body hence your fear of sleeping alone, I'll recommend spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.

Ghen ghen shocked
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Queenserah26(f): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin grin

MufasaLion:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Gotcha!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by splmosixx(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
ODE OMO

NwaAmaikpe:

If only you knew that most times your husband is not around, he is sleeping in the company of a lady who hates to sleep alone just like you.

You better invite me over when next he's away or get a dependable fvckmate and stop shortchanging yourself.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lamanii22:

Amen .. this I would declare daily....
Please do cause the word of God is spirit and life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.