Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? (32273 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
kabawa:
Nigerians Sha!!!
The Op said you should tell us the name the government house in your State is called and " WHY" , but I'm just seeing names without knowing why it's called that name.
Still reading comments though....

You can see why they are failing Jamb everywhere, and graduating with third class and pass.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Kennyprince: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Benue peoples house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Extremefiles(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Crack house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by tishbite41(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ariani:

Don't be stupid.

This is how some of you brainlessly go about creating unnecessary enemies for Ndiigbo through your lack of tact.
The truth is bitter
Go and read your history
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by cardoctor(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oh what a shame. I dont even knw mine.
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Harrynight(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hill Top Mansion = Akwa-Ibom State Government House

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Idamond: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
FemaleSoldier:
Hilltop mansion as the name implies you can figure that out yourself wink

a diaha nyan.. uyai mkpo Abadia?
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Highlyrespected(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hendtime:

Maybe Aregbesola house
Kuku say Oyetola House
Funny you grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by ChikeGreat: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Delta is Dennis Osadebey Avenue
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Harrynight(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
pennywys:
aaaah is that the new name?
Sha e don tey I enta day statet

Hilltop mansion has been the name right from when I small... Am 34 now
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Highlyrespected(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bola Ige house
Tha one is government office not government House
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Afostev11(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Stomoney:
What about osun state grin. What is it called?
I think oke-fia
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by agabaI23(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
1Kg of gas =700
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by mamatonye: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don’t respond dis is cruise.Nigeria is serious now no time for cruising.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2021
JAWBONE:
Osadebe House.

Named after the late Great Chief Dennis Osadebe

That's the father of the legendary musician..osita stephen osadebe...how come he claims he is from atani in Anambra state? Is it that the father was a great businessman in edom or what?
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by osazsky(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2021
10mobile:
For example, Kogi State Government House is called Lugard House because of what?

Or, why Douglas House in Imo?
lugard amalgamated nigeria while Douglas is anyone that has Nnamdi kind of head..anyone called Nnamdi thier head they always big...but no better thing inside. It's called big for nothing Camry.. look at kanu..look at azukiwe. Nnamdi .nnamdi..they are and will always be our problem..ojukwi same head..chidima same head nothing inside just that the female once has yam leg with fetish yellow skin with problem inside..enzyma skin diseases..once they infect u ..u are gone.they take ur Atm card and withdraw all ur money..the once that go abroad even if they have PhD they can nerver work..na drugs full thier kokonut PhD head..I think that's the reason they named it Doglass some are pigglass...etc.i hope I didn't offend anyone just an explanation ..I read it in nigeria peoples and culture back then.gst 112 and I got A in that course so u cant ague this with me.u can take this Info to the bank u will be rewarded with huge cash
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by aminusodiq(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:
I think abeere
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2021
I booked tomorrow's game. Here it is in case you wanna play. It's 1267 odds. Betking. Bet responsibly.

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Herbephe1(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:

Bola ige house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Skodiswayze(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2021
BigDolph:

Oke mosan grin

Isale Igbehin House
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Tn7gs: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Read

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:

Abeere
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by spenx084(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Delta state = Dennis Osadebey house

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by sharpsecret: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2021
10mobile:
For example, Kogi State Government House is called Lugard House because of what?

Or, why Douglas House in Imo?
mine state is ikonso house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Burgerlomo: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Aso villa is called Bubu house grin
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Bngf: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 11, 2021
In plateau it is called gidan cin karuwai

Because of what the people there the house for
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Smif(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Nasarawa state government house
AKA Shendam road cos its along d road to Shendam LGA of Plateau state
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by confirmedniggae: 1:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:

Abere
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by fergie001: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2021
bigcover:
[A colleague of mine told me and I almost doubted him. Na waooouote author=JIMXMAVERICK post=105694182]Abia state government retentage house
It's on rentage

The new one is almost 90% complete....If Ikpeazu can put some efforts.....He will leave there with the Govt House completed.
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by confirmedniggae: 1:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Hendtime:

Government house is around òkè ìgbèyìn (Ibara)

Isale igbein not oke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Looters List: We Can't Work With The Presidency - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.