Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? (32264 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by IkemChris(m): 5:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Ekiti own dey change... It use to be called Fayose house but when Fayemi entered them turn am to Fayemi house... Am sure the next governor go change am...
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Omazik: 5:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Which one be Owambe house that time? I don forget.
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by ChopAndGo: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Perseverance127:
Benue- The Benue People's House. Because the people put the Governor there to do what the people want.
Benue State Government house has no name, don't come here and lie!
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by seggexco(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Will knowing it reduce the rate of inflation in the country?
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Chibuezem(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2021
DaniDani:
Abia= Ikenga
gathering for drunkards it should be called a beer parlour

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by marwanafrica: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2021
mkoabiola:

Where is ur syd?
How many tons can i get?
How much?

I m from Niger but i base in kaduna, it little bit cheaper in Niger than in kaduna, if you need much i can go to Niger and gather like two Tons for you in Space of 2weeks
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by marwanafrica: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2021
mkoabiola:

Where is ur syd?
How many tons can i get?
How much?

It depends on how many tons you want, i meant i can get you 200 tons if not more than in span of two weeks
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by OmarEl(m): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Do Abia Even have a Government House of there Own?
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Awoleesu(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Mayour11:
What do they call that of Ogun state sef?
Hilltop Mosan (Oke Mosan)
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Awoleesu(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2021
urbobo20:
Delta is Dennis osadebe house first primer Premier of mind Mid - west Midwestern region)
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by adetayoonas(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibst:
Osun state - Abere

didn't know reason tongue

You guys should stop mixing things up.

There is a difference between government house and government office in most states. Not all states will be like Ondo state where both are in Alagbaka area.

Osun state government house is at Okefia GRA side.
Osun state government office is at Abeere.
Lived here for most of my life.

Lagos state govt house is at Lagos island.
Lagos state govt office is at Alausa.
Place of birth is Lagos.

Ogun state govt house is at Isàlè Ìgbèin, Ijaye Kukude
Ogun state govt office is at Okemosan
My state of origin is Ogun state

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by adetayoonas(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2021
You guys should stop mixing things up.

There is a difference between government house and government office in most states. Not all states will be like Ondo state where both are in Alagbaka area.

Osun state government house is at Okefia GRA side.
Osun state government office is at Abeere.

Lagos state govt house is at Lagos island.
Lagos state govt office is at Alausa.

Ogun state govt house is at Isàlè Ìgbèin, Ijaye Kukude
Ogun state govt office is at Okemosan
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Mayour11:
ogunism
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:
What about osun state grin. What is it called?
osunism
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by dreu2fine(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Dididrumz:

Nigeria has problems, yes, but does that mean people shouldn't be dedicated?

What have You personally done that will solve the problems of Nigeria?
Same with u
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by possibilita(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
He be like say edo state own na osadebe avenue
so u be Edo boy
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
bolacode:
Lagos
Alausa
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Boniee(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Akwa Ibom.....Hilltop Mansion
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by AwkaFinest: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Rivers - The Brick House

I guess from the colonial master
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by AkumTemi: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Anambra is called Agu Awka house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Felaak47(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2021
marwanafrica:

I have a deal in that house but it has been difficult for me to seal which part of kd are you from
kaduna south
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by CoolAmbience(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
pennywys:

Point of correction Op Imo State government house is now know as Gen. Ikonso house

You obviously are suffering from iberiberism...
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2021
choblak:

Kai Kai kasan karyan ka kuwa?
Kuna cin karuwain tare dasu kenan
grin cheesy Harda budurwan ka
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Iamsolslim(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2021
What about osun state grin. What is it called?
It’s calked ABERE��
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Iamsolslim(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Iamsolslim post=105700826]What about osun state grin. What is it called?
It’s called Bola ige house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Bunmhi(f): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Who cares
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by JAWBONE(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

That's the father of the legendary musician..osita stephen osadebe...how come he claims he is from atani in Anambra state? Is it that the father was a great businessman in edom or what?

Nope they are different
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by JAWBONE(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2021
lalajnr:
biased way to name a government that belongs to many tribes

Yes. He was once the leader of those many tribes
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Norwichsailor(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
castrokins:
Hill Top Mansion - Akwa Ibom
Ado ok

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Mayour11:
Oke Mosan.....because that's the name of the area it was located
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Osadebe house
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Chiderao1(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
abia state govt house = rented apartment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Bauchi State Presidential Election / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.