Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? (32241 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by 24enjay(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Edo State: Dennis Osadebey Avenue
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Greatest100(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Ekiti is Oke Ayoba
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Fedelma:
Anambra govt house is known as Agu Awka

grin grin grin thats wrong though..
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by sencekompis: 1:45am On Sep 11, 2021
pls u can check it on Google earth.
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by freshboi88: 1:59am On Sep 11, 2021

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Antivirus92(m): 2:02am On Sep 11, 2021
BarrElChapo:

grin grin grin thats wrong though..
it's not wrong,,,,it is called agu awka here in anambra ,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by CDCEO001: 2:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Will this question fix bubu's Traouser?
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by ojotobiloba1: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Promxy94:
Rivers state is called Brick house
Pardon me.. Wrongful quoted
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by ojotobiloba1: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:
What about osun state grin. What is it called?
Abere
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by DCatt: 2:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Are you a kobokobo or what? Anyway it's 'Alausa' it has no h in it.
mkoabiola:
Lagos state... Alahusa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Triplerg: 2:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Nemesis08:
Kaduna state government house is also Lugard house, named after the first Gov. General of Nigeria, lord Fredrick Lugard and Imo State house is Douglas house after a colonial master that worked in the area
No, it's sir Kashim Ibrahim house. Lugard house is the name of the Kaduna state house of assembly complex. Mean while in plateau, it's called 'Little Rayfield' and is named after the area it is located.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Stomoney(m): 2:38am On Sep 11, 2021
I think abere is the street where the government coolhouse is sited
confirmedniggae:

Abere
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by victons(m): 2:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Agu Awka for Anambra
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by UwaMmebii(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2021
042 Lion building
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by choblak(m): 3:00am On Sep 11, 2021
henrybangs44:
In plateau it is called gidan cin karuwai

Because of what the people there the house for

Kai Kai kasan karyan ka kuwa?
Kuna cin karuwain tare dasu kenan
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by kapelvej: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
He be like say edo state own na osadebe avenue
yes
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by ofiko123(m): 3:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Government house ground alagbaka Akure..
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by tuzle(m): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2021
lalajnr:
alayoruba

Are you selling the soybeans or buying
to my own understanding, he or she wants to buy, I need signifies that. And the yoruba governor's houses name sounds funny
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Bahamas95(m): 3:36am On Sep 11, 2021
I don't know and I don't care to know.

Thunder fire all the so-called leaders, thieves!

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by arantess: 3:40am On Sep 11, 2021
10mobile:
For example, Kogi State Government House is called Lugard House because of what?

Or, why Douglas House in Imo?
In imo state, it's now "ikonso house"
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by BREYZ: 3:44am On Sep 11, 2021
10mobile:
For example, Kogi State Government House is called Lugard House because of what?

Or, why Douglas House in Imo?

Rivers State is called BRICK HOUSE
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Aniboo: 3:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Itiat ekpe

CRS
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by igbowoman: 3:50am On Sep 11, 2021
asainco:
In enugu its called Lion building.

Because of Indabosky grin
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Orangebasket: 4:14am On Sep 11, 2021
pennywys:

Point of correction Op Imo State government house is now know as Gen. Ikonso house
Ana akogheri...na only mouth and wickedness to each other naim una sabi do... Shey that vegetable don come Imo state go back safely... Una no do am anything o.... If na to burn your fellow igbo boys goods or destroy business of fellow igbos because of stupid sit at home..una go sabi that one..Ndi ala.. Una power nah to dey go around kill kill igbo men and women wey dey work for civil defence and police/army.. The vegetable now land for una house.. I no come see una strength again...ino ebea agbakasi onu ka ukpaka.. Ifuru anyi bu ndi igbo...obi unu lelu ele...Those apprentice wey una burn their goods for Enugu..nah dem be buhari...?? Nah for fellow igbo man body una dey show strength..ndi nzuzu!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by PastorFire: 4:22am On Sep 11, 2021
bolacode:
Lagos
Alausa.
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:26am On Sep 11, 2021
lalajnr:
alayoruba

Are you selling the soybeans or buying
I want to buy
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:26am On Sep 11, 2021
marwanafrica:

Its cheaper in my side bro, how can we make a deal
DM via the number on my signature
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by Theevilone(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Anambra = Agu Awka

Reason the area the government house is situated is Agu , Agu means lion � in igbo and a piece of land far away from house can be referred to Agu so I think it’s called Agu Awka cod it’s almost at the out sketch of Awka .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2021
mkoabiola:

Do u sell or buy
My comment clearly said I need , so yes, i want to buy
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by iamtardey: 4:35am On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy
mkoabiola:
Lagos state... Alahusa
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by victorazy(m): 4:36am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
He be like say edo state own na osadebe avenue

Abi Wizard House?
Me and you I no know who dey correct sef cry
Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by samuel051: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2021
tishbite41:

We Igbos run u ni99as
ODEku land grabber..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock / PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.