Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? (36418 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by akaazua(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2010
Thank God for His servants like Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Amatare, Bro Gbile, etc, for bringing many into the kingdom. It is not wise to compare God's servants, what we need to do for them is to pray for them and encourage them so they can do more for the Lord. God's servants are talented differently, let us pray for them to make the best use of the talents and grace given to them so that at the end of it all God alone will take the glory. Let us not flatter and tempt them so they don't think of sharing God's glory. According to pastor Kumuyi Holiness is
H - Humility without Hypocrisy
O - Obedience without Obstinacy
L - Love without Lust
I - Integrity
N - New nature
E - Endurance without enmity
S - Self denial
S - Separation from the World.
Remember without Holiness no man shall see the Lord Heb12:14, Be ye holy even as your father in heaven is holy 1Pt1:15-16
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by bee444: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
'Holiness' is a far-fetched word to describe a mortal man. With no disrespectful to Kumuyi, I believe a preacher is a preacher.

We're in the 21st century where everyone is getting educated and things are becoming more clearer to people as to how to regard or esteem these so called 'men of God'.

No doubt there are alot of good preachers out there, but holly preachers are hardly to come about. We only see these preachers from the outside while God sees them from the inside. We're in no positon to refer to them as holly regardless of whether your prayers are answered through them or not.
How do you become a good preacher? or perhaps I should say, what would you do to appear holy to people? I'll tell you the answers to these hypothetical questions:

* You have to be a smooth talker
* Tell people what they want to hear (do your research ofcourse)
* Read a lot of books ranging from biblical to educational (be well informed, read articles)
* Dress smartly, even if you don't  (e.g Adegboye, kumuyi etc), have a presence.

Pls note: I did not include prayer because you do not always need it to convince people that you can talk.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by Chuksaluta(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
I will give it to Dr D K Olukoya
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by netgenus(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
Men and brethren the nature of man is always consistent with carnal comparison. The fact still remains, ''FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD''-HEBREWS12.14

Holiness is not only for the men some of you are projecting here and debating who is the holiest. How many of us are holy. How many of us are ready for the rapture. It is written, ''THERE SHALL IN NO WISE ENTER INTO IT ANYTHING THAT DEFILETH , NEITHER WHATSOEVER WORKETH ABOMINATION OR MAKETH A LIE, BUT THEY WHO ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE''-REVELATION21.27

Therefore, everybody should make sure his name is written in that book of life.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by sppeter: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2010
The devil would have succeeded in deceiving us if the best we can do is to sit somewhere in one corner of this global village, look at some(who'd got the bearing for there own lives), and then begin to make some comments(either to praise them or to do otherwise).
Friends,the issue now is not Kumuyi. The issue, is neither Gbile(thank God for their lives and for what divine projects God has accomplished through them). I want to affirm strongly here, that the issue is ME(and if you will agree also, the actual issue is YOU). How many persons know you as a holy brother? Even in your very home, who can boast about you. Who can testify that you are truly BORN OF GOD? This is what exactly the question should be.
Leave Kumuyi alone! Let these men of God alone! Stop looking at the big picture- look at the small YOU. start today to pursue what these men pursued that shoots them into the limelight of what you now see today.
I pray you will be found "not guilty" on that DAY tongue
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by Nainai: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
It's a fraud. DEEPER life bible church is fraudulent! Most of them are hypocrites. Most of their youths do drugs, have sex, and wear earrings outside church.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by Augusto20(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2010
Holiness,,,holiness,,holinesss.what is holiness?\Holiness his the divine nature of God.we all know that God is holy.so holiness involves the practical breaking of adamic nature of MAN .holiness is the second work of grace.after salvation experience ,the next step his thsantification experience.That his the holiness experience.once again,the greatest holiness preach we have now, through the insipration of the holy spirit is pst. w f kumuyi
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by Oldpath(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Acts 8:9-11; describes the story of a man called simon. ALL d people of Samaria were calling him "GREAT POWER OF GOD" all of them, he never gave them cause to doubt him, ALL!
But Holy Spirit called him "SIMON THAT USED SORCERY"
what we call anybody does not really matter like what God calls them. Forget the years they have been operating, Simon bewitched them too "OF LONG TIME"
ask God to show you the true pictures of these men you will be disappointed! You will weep for days! This message is from the mouth of the Lord to His church. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by Eben2: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 1 Cor 3: 3 - 8

The above scripture is very clear. only a canal mind will ask this type of question. the Lord has given to these great people a mandate with different gifts to profit the kingdom of God and many of them have been very faithfull and true to their callings. the same way God gave these people gifts; He also gave to you and I (as many as are truly saved). what are you doing with yours? instead of comparing apollos and paul, kumuyi and adeboye, why not pray for more of God's grace upon them and ask God to help you fulfill your own destiny and be useful for the kingdom of God.

NB: God does not condone sin, for you to reign with Him in heaven or/and on earth: you must be born again and must be living a holy and uncompromising life. It is possible. "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. [b]Faithful [is] he that calleth you, who also will do [it." [/b]1 Thess 5: 23 - 24.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by bigfat: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=15pt]leave mY former PAStor JOoooR ...[/size]
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by Biafra91(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
babyosisi:

Hmm Mr Admin,
For an "atheist" you do know good preachers. grin
Gbinle Akanni is a great man of God.
I love him.

title or not doesn't spell holiness. There's nothing wrong with that... Even Paul defended his title of "apostleship." As for Pst Kumuyi I dare not say he is the best but none can doubt , he is a "HOLY MOG"---Not even the devil.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by aigboeben(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
shinystar:

I vote for Kumuyi. Even Gbile admits he is his father. I like Gbile but he is too docile. Kumuyi has been around for years without any blemish. He has preached holiness for decades without fears. I think he deserves the credit. That is a record waiting to be broken.
Please can you tell me where and when Gbile Akanni referred to W F Kumuyi as his father?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by oaroloye(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
SHALOM!

okababa:
Is Pastor Kunuyi The Best Preacher Of Holiness We Have In Nigeria?
yes or no

Poor W.F. Kumuyi knows nothing about HOLINESS, because he knows nothing about RIGHTEOUSNESS- no follwer of PAUL can.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Our Best Holiness Preacher? by oaroloye(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
bee444:
'Holiness' is a far-fetched word to describe a mortal man. With no disrespectful to Kumuyi, I believe a preacher is a preacher.

A real Christian would speak from the standpoint of WHAT GOD HATH SAID, rather than presenting their own opinions.

Of course, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH is infamous for sending SPIES to SABOTAGE Protestant Churches, as Evangelicals pretend to be Pentecostals, to destroy the Full Gospel Movement from within.

. EXODUS 22:31.

31. "And ye shall be
holy men unto Me:
neither shall ye eat
any flesh that is
torn of beasts in the field;
ye shall cast it to the dogs."

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, Saying,
2. "Speak unto all the Congregation
of the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
AM HOLY.'

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still."

THERE ARE FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY CLASSIFICATIONS: UNJUSTNESS, FILTHINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND HOLINESS.

Yahshua Taught them in detail in his PARABLE OF THE SOWER.

Each person has their own natural state, which was determined by the mean of their parents' energy statuses when they conceived them.

If both of one's parents were HOLY at the time of conception, their offspring will be HOLY their whole life. They will quickly and deeply understand accept, believe, and obey The Word of God. Spirituality and Miracles will come easily to them.

Those conceived RIGHTEOUS will bear sparse Fruit- but with effort.

Those conceived FILTHY will quickly believe The Word of God- but stop short of producing Fruits, when it gets too painful, tough, or tedious.

Those conceived UNJUST cannot UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT, BELIEVE, nor OBEY The Word of GOD at all.

If one is conceived with LOW SPIRITUAL ENERGY, attaining Holiness is ALWAYS POSSIBLE- but it takes DEDICATED EFFORT.

The LOWER one's energy is, the more difficult it is to rebuild it. If one SINS, the DEVILS are enabled to STEAL all one's Stored Energy.

The BEST-CASE-SCENARIO is that one START AGAIN from scratch. The WORST-CASE-SCENARIO is LOSS-OF-SANITY, or even one's LIFE!

There is NOTHING funny about this!

We're in the 21st century where everyone is getting educated and things are becoming more clearer to people as to how to regard or esteem these so called 'men of God'.

YET YOU TOTALLY FAILED TO TELL US THE TRUTH ABOUT "HOLINESS."

Meaning that all the hundreds of "Christian Programmes" you have attended were A COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

YOU could not even tell us that GOD COMMANDED ALL of The Children of Israel to BE HOLY. That HOLINESS IS A CHOICE.

What use is all the "education" you think you have, then? It has proven worthless.

No doubt there are alot of good preachers out there, but holly preachers are hardly to come about.

THERE ARE NO GOOD PREACHERS.

If there were, they would have produced HOLY MEN,. HOLY WOMEN, and HOLY CHILDREN.

All Preachers extant are a SICK JOKE.

I include myself, of course.

I have SARS, to be sure- but THOSE guys have AIDS PLUS CANCER!

I MIGHT make it- but THOSE people have NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER! They have dug their GRAVE with their MOUTH.

We only see these preachers from the outside while God sees them from the inside.

What a damn liar you are.

Yahshua TAUGHT US HOW to SEE INSIDE of people. It is part of the HOLINESS TRAINING that YOU never had.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote that is in
thy brother's eye,
but considerest not
the beam that is in
thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you.

WHAT SORT OF SPIRITUAL TEACHER. DOES NOT TEACH HIS FOLLOWERS HOW TO SEE?

YOUR KIND, of course!

We're in no positon to refer to them as holly regardless of whether your prayers are answered through them or not.

THAT IS WHAT YAHSHUA'S ENEMIES SAID ABOUT HIM.

YOU belong to an organization that HATES FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIANITY.

I can SEE into you JUST FINE, thank you very much!

. LUKE 6:39-49.

39. And he spake a Parable unto them, "Can the blind lead the blind? Shall they not both fall
into the ditch?
40. "The Disciple is not above his Master:
but every one that is perfect
shall be as his Master.
41. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but perceivest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou say
to thy brother,

'BROTHER, LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE THAT IS
IN THINE EYE,'

when thou thyself beholdest not
the beam that is
in thine own eye?
Thou Hypocrite,
cast out first the beam
out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou
see clearly to pull out
the mote that is
in thy brother's eye.
43. "For a Good Tree
bringeth not forth Corrupt Fruit;
neither doth a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
44. "For every tree
is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns men do not
gather figs,
nor of a bramble bush
gather they grapes.
45. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Good;
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Evil:
for of the abundance of the heart
his mouth speaketh.
46. "And why call ye me,
'Lord, Lord,'
and do not the things
which I say?
47. "Whosoever cometh to me,
and heareth my Sayings,
and doeth them,
I will shew you
to whom he is like:
48. "He is like a man
which built an house,
and digged deep,
and laid the foundation
on a rock:
and when the flood arose,
the stream beat vehemently
upon that house,
and could not shake it:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
49. "But he that heareth,
and doeth not,
is like a man
that without a foundation
built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream
did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house
was great."

WHEN BULLSHIT IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, THAT TELLS US THAT YOUR HEART IS FULL OF BULLSHIT!

How could it be otherwise?

How do you become a good preacher? or perhaps I should say, what would you do to appear holy to people? I'll tell you the answers to these hypothetical questions:

* You have to be a smooth talker
* Tell people what they want to hear (do your research ofcourse)
* Read a lot of books ranging from biblical to educational (be well informed, read articles)
* Dress smartly, even if you don't  (e.g Adegboye, kumuyi etc), have a presence.

Pls note: I did not include prayer because you do not always need it to convince people that you can talk.

THESE THINGS HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH HOLINESS.

A HOLY MAN is one who UNDERSTANDS,. RECEIVES, BELIEVES, and OBEYS everything God Commands and Teaches.

The FOOL goes around looking for a HOLY MAN to intercede with God for him or her.

YAHSHUA IS THE ONLY HOLY MAN WE. NEED.

HE always told us The TRUTH of GOD.

What do we want somebody else for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reveals Those Behind Kaduna Killings, Tells UN What To Do (VIDEO) / Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.