Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend (5590 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 11, 2021
A confident and pretty Ghanaian lady identified as Aba has taken to social media to advertise for a boyfriend.

According to the lady, she is pretty but is yet to get a boyfriend to date.

In the video sighted by browngh.com, the young lady was seen giving a 360-degree of herself while she said she is sexy and beautiful.

The video has amassed massive reactions on social media with the majority eulogizing her for her boldness.

Watch the video below:
https://browngh.com/im-pretty-but-men-dont-ask-me-out-beautiful-ghanaian-lady-advertises-for-love-video/

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by richmanrichard: 4:57am On Sep 11, 2021
nah...., this is d best definition of mgbeeke feeling funky.not my spec.i pass
.i pass her to the shortman commenting under me.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Martinez39s(m): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Pretty my aśs. Mtewww.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Coded081(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Hoelosho everywhere
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Bbass1990(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Pls can anybody define pretty for me?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Well,I think this is funny grin

Chaiiii,madam,how much dem dey sell mirror? undecided. Why not buy 150 mirror and just save yourself from future insults lipsrsealed

But she fine cha,but na from back lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by MITCHELL96: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2021
I've seen the pretty in you grin grin grin
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by oz4real83(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
Pretty my aśs. Mtewww.
too harsh of u. Every place has its definition of beauty. What is beautiful in Zimbabwe or Uganda maybe like an abomination in Nigeria. She is from Ghana, not Nigeria and u know what that means.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by rex444(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Indeed
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Joeyfizzo: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
Pretty my aśs. Mtewww.
where did u leave ur sense?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Oluromantic: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
It not advert you need. Let me take you to one baba

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by placeofallure(f): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.... even as a married woman l never run short of admirers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Karleb(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
For a start, you are not pretty.

If men are not coming, go meet them.
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
She's bluffing

Like Bob Marley will say

Every need got an ego to feed
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Charmingrascal(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
You are what?

Is there another meaning for "pretty"

1 Like

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Soulsymbol99: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Bbass1990:
Pls can anybody define pretty for me?

Is in the eye of the beholder, u no dey see well? grin
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by gulfer: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
amaesther:
A confident and pretty Ghanaian lady identified as Aba has taken to social media to advertise for a boyfriend.

According to the lady, she is pretty but is yet to get a boyfriend to date.

In the video sighted by browngh.com, the young lady was seen giving a 360-degree of herself while she said she is sexy and beautiful.

The video has amassed massive reactions on social media with the majority eulogizing her for her boldness.

Watch the video below:
https://browngh.com/im-pretty-but-men-dont-ask-me-out-beautiful-ghanaian-lady-advertises-for-love-video/
grin grin Real prweety grin grin grin
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by MikeMicheal(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
This kind girls pussy dey sweet die.
tight, Wet and soft.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Flytime: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have a strong feeling the op took a random girl picture probably from facebook and wrote a fake story so as to get traffic on his website
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by LordIsaac(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Newsie grin
Re: I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend by Angela62: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
She is beautiful, just that the camera didn't do justice to her looks. Also her hairstyle is offpoint, with little to nothing cosmetics on, and bad lightnings. If an aesthetician give her a good touch, with a competent photographer to seal the deal, her inbox will be flooded by guys asking her out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Celebrity Yesterday. It's A Big Shame / Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.