Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On (22351 Views)

My Car Vibrates When Speeding / My Car Vibrates With AC On / My Car Vibrates When I Turn On Ac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by otunbateejay(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
I bought a fairly used lexus ES350 2007 almost a year ago and it’s been running fine except from some few electrical issues which are easily fix
But day before yesterday my friend ask for my battery to start his car
I gave him the battery and he use it to start his car
And since then when I fix the battery back and start my car I noticed my car vibrates a lot
From the steering to the seats when it’s moving or not
Pls car guru what should I do
Is it an urgent matter I should solve cause I’m currently out of funds
Just managing

Thanks In advance
bro na u spoil ur car by ur self u see those car they don't remove there while the ignition is on or off they are electric car they work with battery..take it to Lexus company or mechanic that fix only Lexus
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Your Lexus go make plenty ladies wet dem pants grin grin grin
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by LaSenior: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Before I remove my battery my the engine must be on and running

It happens to es model of Lexus my brother's Lexus es 330 2004 does same thing after a while it will come back to normal

So don't panic
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Sleekfingers: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Indispensable85:

I tire for some people. Are these ones not more clueless than buhari?

I tire too ooo
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by HEAVEN4444: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2021
slowice:

What could make a car to vibrate when AC is on sir
some mechanic has sold you wrong ac compressor. see ac compressor of some cars is cheaper and these dubious mechanics will collect compressor money from you and buy one of a cheaper car and then fix it inside but the one of the cheaper car is maybe stronger and is putting so much pressure on your engine mounts when the ac is turned on so you hear noise and vibration which quiets down when you start driving

1 Like

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by starstaz(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Check your tire.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by GorillaApp(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Carparts888:
Nothing wrong with your car. Its normal for newer models or computerised vehicles when u remove battery from your car when its off and you put it back the RPM tends to go very low and fluctuate(rough idle) like your car will go off(reason for vibration) but if your drive it for a while it will regain its memory and adjust back to normal.
Next time u remove and put back battery in your car let your engine still be running to retain memory
Abeg no vex. Make I ask the question. You said leaving it on before removing battery, the terminal head no dey shock person? Me I sabi fear electric o
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by medokills(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2021
I had a similar experience. I borrow someone my battery to start his Lexus jeep. Since then, I was experiencing vibration from the engine to all parts of the car. Four weeks later, the battery suddenly cut inside. So I bought another battery and after fixing it, the vibration vanished and perfectly doing slow. I was made to understand that when battery is getting to damaged, the car won't doing slow again which will result to vibration you are currently experiencing. In conclusion, never borrow your battery to anyone if you don't have money for replacement as soon as possible because the car's fault that damaged the battery will surely affect your battery too.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by oseremhe: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Same thing happened to me, just change your engine sitting and everything will be fine. It's the component that holds the engine in place, there are about five of them, if one is bad the car starts shaking until its replaced.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Miyachi: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
I bought a fairly used lexus ES350 2007 almost a year ago and it’s been running fine except from some few electrical issues which are easily fix
And since then when I fix the battery back and start my car I noticed my car vibrates a lot
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Common problem with Toyota products of those years. Avoid removing your battery. If you have to, do so while the car is running. Removing the battery resets the ECU's memory and it will have to relearn the right working conditions for your car.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Terenceike(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:

Just managing

Thanks In advance

Check the engine sitting or inner cup
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by phccars: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Check your engine sitting, if its bad, it will vibrate cars
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Unruly7(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Lol
The car is resetting
Na normal thing e go balance back

No de remove your battery instead buy jumper cables
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by ArinzeUgo: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2021
I assume that anyone that drives to the point of a lexus car has money...oga kindly go to a good computerised mechanic and analyse ur cars fault.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Rhozabeth(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Bros, check your coil and your plugs! Also check engine seats to be surr the engine seats are not back, they also cause vibration when they are broken! But more importantly check coils and plugs
Am not a mechanic thou, am only talking from experience.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Jungleluv5: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Check the engine seat and gear mount seat
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by colestephan86: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance
It's called rough ideling in my Peugeot it's anti pollution fault.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Calitoscassius(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Contact your pastor, go for deliverance, fast for 20 days and night, call on holy ghost fire to fire your friend who have placed curse on your battery, he wants to kill you with accident.

So run quick to your pastor!!! Everybody in nigeria does, Before it is too late.

Don't bother going to mechanic. Or contact pastor Rightousness on nairaland he will cast out the demon and curses in your battery place by your friendnemy.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Tapout(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2021
3kay945:

So someone can't give helping hands to those in needs Abeg, the car has impending issues before.

There's a reason jumper cables were made. Every car owner should have that.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Johnsown1(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2021
Go to your electrician so that he can lower or high the battery, many car batteries mishaves sometimes when ever is been disassembled but for a future sharing please try to get jumper to ease the stress, So that it may not damage your battery in the future. I think it is been sold 3k or there about. You can use it to help your friend next time instead of disassembling the battery.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Johnsown1(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Go to your electrician so that he can lower or high the battery, many car batteries mishaves sometimes when ever is been disassembled but for a future sharing please try to get jumper to ease the stress, So that it may not damage your battery in the future. I think it is been sold 3k or there about. You can use it to help your friend next time instead of disassembling the battery.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Calitoscassius(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
I have question also, i bought a nissan murano 2010, for my mother. But this vehicle has been having problem moving, it keeps cutting out, cannot climb hills.

Some people say it is gearbox problem, that i need to do some sort of gearbox formation. I didn't quite understand it. Does anyone understand it?
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Osobi32(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance
Relax pls, it's nothing serious. It will normalize after sometime. I use a Lexus gs and it happens each time I remove the battery
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by malel1: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance

It's nothing boss, always expect that from car once u remove the battery, it happens in my camry
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by cletz991(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Motor wahala too much ,no Matter how you try to economize am sadna still billing to end am.sori bro
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Normal bro, modern cars with throttle sensor.
When u remove battery it disrupt distribution of fuel n airflow meter works so on. Work won't balance, its will be tripping off when u ignite or vibrates. Jus drive or take to rewire, bt on a norms it will balance
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Xammie001(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Check your engine sit sir
That's the Major Cause
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by akdjr(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Engine sit could be the cause.
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by elytbhoy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
It’s common in Lexus cars. Once you remove the battery it starts to jerk. Sometimes it jerks for a day or two but at most 2 weeks. It’s not a problem actually, it will stop
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Vikynas: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have similar issue my car started jerking recently despite the injector servicing it still jerks immediately i turn it on but it stops jerking after steaming for some minutes please could be the cause of this kind of jerking because i have changed valves (plugs)
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by neighbourhud: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
It's the engine seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly / FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.