Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On (22361 Views)

My Car Vibrates When Speeding / My Car Vibrates With AC On / My Car Vibrates When I Turn On Ac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by olexjay(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
When you remove a battery from the car the whole car system got disconnected and once its replace it take time for it to regulates itself, you should have fire up the car driving some miles after its been fix so that current can be passed up to the coil and pumps for it to function back normally

1 Like

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by freemanq(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Go and change your plugs they are bad
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Coolgent(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
I bought a fairly used lexus ES350 2007 almost a year ago and it’s been running fine except from some few electrical issues which are easily fix
But day before yesterday my friend ask for my battery to start his car
I gave him the battery and he use it to start his car
And since then when I fix the battery back and start my car I noticed my car vibrates a lot
From the steering to the seats when it’s moving or not
Pls car guru what should I do
Is it an urgent matter I should solve cause I’m currently out of funds
Just managing

Thanks In advance
Dont do anything just drive the vehicle for about 100km, it will relearn and correct itself.
Next time if you must remove the battery start the vehicle and remove the battery

1 Like

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Coolgent:

Dont do anything just drive the vehicle for about 100km, it will relearn and correct itself.
Next time if you must remove the battery start the vehicle and remove the battery
thanks bro I did just that and it’s working perfectly
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Coolgent(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
thanks bro I did just that and it’s working perfectly
Masha Allah!
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Facidio: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
I bought a fairly used lexus ES350 2007 almost a year ago and it’s been running fine except from some few electrical issues which are easily fix
And since then when I fix the battery back and start my car I noticed my car vibrates a lot
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Go and change the engine seatings....they are gone
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by ericmor: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
One of the plug is bad or it could be engine seat. If you still having the same problem after 2days then check any of those two I mentioned
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by EmmaCSi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Check the Engine Seat/Mount.
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by southome(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Change the engine sitting. Both top and bottom. Especially the bottom
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Dododawa01: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Nothing happen to your car but u don't need to worry abt anything but just drive your car round to abt 1-3km and d car will come back to normal. It happen to most Toyota wen ba3 are remove
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by HIPROFILE(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Check your plugs and coils if possible have them changed and thank me later
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by AwesomeGod10(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Thank you very much bro, I'll do this on Monday morning.

Carparts888:
Not same issue with OP. Yours is easy to diagnose too.. Just ask a good mechanic to thoroughly examine all your ENGINE SEATS in your presence(its visible) for cracks or cuts in the rubber bushings and u also check the spark plugs and coils if they are all working fine and check if noozles are blocked.
I dont think your throttle body will cause vibrations.

1 Like

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Chesteredge: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Kindly see if one of the Fan blade is broken. If it does that might be the cause.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by pswglobal(m): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2021
If ur check engine light is illuminated try and diagnose d car.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by D2UU: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Check the sex pipe that connects to the ghosts pipe in the ignition of the car....oby u Sabi die
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Kizyte(m): 5:22am On Sep 12, 2021
3kay945:

Ok, boss. My rx300 doesn't give issues expect to reset radio channels. Maybe when I upgrade to rx330 I will understand better. kiss
OH OK!
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Carparts888(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Your welcome bro
AwesomeGod10:
Thank you very much bro, I'll do this on Monday morning.

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by shantti(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2021
900warriorz:
No big deal bro....your car dey masturbate cheesy

Idiot grin grin grin grin
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by 900warriorz: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
shantti:

Idiot grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by abatically(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

By now u supposed to have connected to competent and reliable mechanic in ur area.

So many factors may responsible for the sign giving out by car, if you rely on Nairaland, i pray you wont send ur car to demmorage.

Ur car maybe be having engine seat problem, if one or more of plugs bad, even battery among others.

There is no issue with the car. Its normal for a lot of modern toyotas and other cars. Once u take out the battery and put it back, it will take some time for it to relearn the idle. Just a few kilometers of driving and it will be normal. This is why when u ask some people for their battery and they refuse, some would think they are stingy or proud.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Mukboy15: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
This happens to my hyundai elantra car. It vibrates more especially when the AC is on. What can be done pls?

AntiWailer:

Bros removing battery can make some cars go crazy. It will stop on its own

Also, Check your engine seat.

It can be as simple as a packing robber.

Also confirm that it vibrates more when your AC is On.

Or does it vibrate every time ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly / 5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS / FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.