Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage (38637 Views)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Myhusband(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
UncleJudax:

What have you done to the black elites who have continued to mess you up from where whites stopped?

Some how black people try to justify what they do to whites, and do not realise that it shows how and what they would have done to whites if they had the opportunity.

I would have been killing them to stop them because I'm the President or AU and UN official

a lot of you dummies here who like to opposed someone personal opinion should make sure your mental provider is connected before doing so

I can't even relate my permanent post with this your gibberish, you want to sound sane but end up sounding more stupid to me. my personal observation though
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
cooooooks:
Rest In Peace.

Insensitive to make assumptions about this matter.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by neyoohhh: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerian women don carry their scams go Italy after olosho work finish na to scam one innocent simp.

Western feminist, team white men are better over to una.

Gosh I'm so dissatisfied how naija girls turned out, only heaven knows what happened.
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Geeman2006: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Offpointng:
Atimes when 9ja girls decide to copy their male counterpart and settle for one old cow just to feel among I just shake my head in adoration cuz when you drill a hole into a jug in anticipation for a barrel of oil but what you get is a hand full of coal the best way to test a resolve is to understand why a mirror atimes go at logger head with a pillow without the whistle of a king fisher

Even Pete Edochie go hail you! grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Joseph08(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
After getting resident permit in Italy from the man you decided to file for divorce, just 3yrs of marriage.

Why not pretend and wait small make the man tire for you.

6 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by BigDolph(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Is this not Gadaffi?
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by redsun(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
UncleJudax:

You could be right. But she works, which may invalidate that. However, the age difference hints more about a marriage of convenience (for her).

Too bad it had to end the way it did.

Nigerian crime syndicates are doing horrible things to trafficked nigerian women in italy. She obviously married the dirty whiteman out of desperation and has realised she can do better than that and wanted to part ways for a more descent life. Africans are fuckeed up everywhere as a result of lack of fundamental common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by mii4u(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
smasher1:

He clearly has been involved in several crimes. She quickly married him for his money, not knowing she can never get out. And she's beautiful. Very sad.
So sad

1 Like

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by UncleJudax(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Myhusband:

I would have been killing them to stop them because I'm the President or AU and UN official

a lot of you dummies here who like to opposed someone personal opinion should make sure your mental provider is connected before doing so

I can't even relate my permanent post with this your gibberish, you want to sound sane but end up sounding more stupid to me. my personal observation though
You said it yourself...You have a weird mentality. The verdict is out on who is stupid.

My apologies for the pea-sized brain that you have got for not being able to relate my response to your original post.

My you get the help you need.
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
You came all the way from Edo crossed Libya which is the most dangerous country in the world. Got married to an Italian man and then divorce there after. It's obvious she wants to eat the man's money because she must have known he has a murderous tendency.

1 Like

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Myhusband(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
UncleJudax:
You said it yourself...You have a weird mentality. The verdict is out on who is stupid.

My apologies for the pea-sized brain that you have got for not being able to relate my response to your original post.

My you get the help you need.

I don't expect someone who don't remembered his history to connect it with his life engagement

you've large size brain and you're still dumb, your gibberish here won't still change my earlier post, so go to the hell you belong with your stupidity kid

I'm not interested in that foolishness you cooked up there
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by RaptorX: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
When the player to be got played at the end. You think you will just use him for papers which you got because you visited Nigeria and dump him after. When he had invested in you and he knew an average Italian young woman will not give him the time of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by wallrichy: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Olumide, You simply nailed it there. Nigerians girls are fond of reaping where they didn't sow. Many instances here in US of Nigerian ladies brought from the village or an interior area of Nigeria by their boyfriends/ husband's..... immediately they arrived and probably get a good job, the drama and speed at which they become more American than even the native Americans amazes me. These bush girls from Nigeria becomes so pompous and overridden and over bearing, ridden the guy like donkey especially if the guy ain't that educated as most hustlers are in here in US cos most just wanna make the money and send some home to family making them to forget to further their education or at least to have a better educational standard.....I don't mean the ordinary BSC in Nigeria standard....ain't nothing here cos you need to integrate into the US educational Standard. So bad that US government always pitch their sympathy for women incase there is divorce or any marital issues. Women always gain in the US. This facts made most bush girls from Nigeria to be over the board cos it's obvious they would be well compensated from the man's assets incase separation comes. This is the mentality of the bush girls from Nigeria. Bush girls in Nigeria always behave respectfully to her man as per African culture but immediately she steps US and the man married her properly andhee status becomes Citizen or even resident Permits and also get a good job or becoming more educated....troubles sets in miraculously......only God can save Nigerian men still willing to bring the bush girls from Nigeria to the US to marry. Let's even ask ourselves this question, why can't we be marrying the Asians or even other Africans like the Kenyans, Somaliland etc...in the US. They are far better and more accommodating than Nigerian bush girls from Lagos or Anambra, IMO , Oshun or any other areas in Nigeria....this is my opinion...

Dukeolumidemans:
Very good. That is the new trend now for them, to take over other peoples properties after getting married to them.
Another fellow from Nigeria killed his Nigerian wife after he brought her to America and married her. After 2yrs,
she continued with her ex-boyfriend who was living in another city in US and later filled for divorce. Collected the husbands
house, car and half monthly pay. Later her ex moved into the same house with her. The man was watching all her moves,
and one day he rammed into the both of them with a 4x4. She died on d spot but her ex survived with multiple injuries.
He turned himself in and is currently in jail in US.
Another of my friend had a similar experience after he married a Nigerian lady from Cross River State. After 4yrs,
one cool evening, she soaked her face in water, and punched herself in d face everally and called d Police. She was given the house,
car, children and part of his monthly salary for maintenance. Till today, he swears to me that he never touched/beat her for one day.
I believe him because of d type of discipline we received growing up and while learning and mastering Martial Arts. After 12yrs, he is
back on his feet.
Note: This is the reason why most rich young people/celebrities don't like to get married nowadays. Also why most guys outside
don't marry Nigerian girls again. Instead they marry Asians.

5 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Ashirioluwa: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Desperation to get paper or green card can make one to marry just anybody

1 Like

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by ArinzeUgo: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Like so much like that guy that they always use in acting foreign prison films....all the whole prison movies I watch, he must be there
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by chinchonglee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
jerryunit48:
The guy looks like a Mafia self
As in ehn..
She probably married for citizenship sakes
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Burgerlomo: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
This is so sad, RIP.
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by jimb(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
VisitAfrica.com
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by wizi4tyn: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Offpointng:
Atimes when 9ja girls decide to copy their male counterpart and settle for one old cow just to feel among I just shake my head in adoration cuz when you drill a hole into a jug in anticipation for a barrel of oil but what you get is a hand full of coal the best way to test a resolve is to understand why a mirror atimes go at logger head with a pillow without the whistle of a king fisher

I was totally lost until I looked at your moniker grin cheesy grin
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by UnabashedIPOB: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
LiveTimesNG:

https://livetimesng.com/nigerian-woman-shot-dead-by-her-italian-husband-for-filing-for-divorce-photos/

A 31-year-old Nigerian woman, Amenze Rita, has allegedly been shot dead by her husband in Italy.

Not to blame the victim but who in their right mind would be involved with a man that looks like that. He looks like a murderer even without being accused of murder and is almost twice her age. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by calcal: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
The guy looks like a killer already.

The Lady looks like she received the reward of being a scammer
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Babalola0920: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
NIGERIA men aren't romantic
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Nonexisting1: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
The wicked Nigerian daughter of Jezebel got what she deserved. This is how they play fast one on their Nigerian husbands who take them abroad and she thought she could play the same fast one on an Italian. Let her rot in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by omoyankee3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Probably married the Italian to get her papers. Fast foward three years, she became a resident, got a good job (probably via her husband) and decided he's of no use to her anymore.

Went to Nigeria to get assurance from her true love (and probably get engaged). Headed back to Italy to divorce her husband to pave way for marriage to her naija lover and get him to Italy.

But, the Italian guy had other plans.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by goody234: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
you dont know what she dey to him ...A guy that can kill his wife is full of rage o, she probably asked for a divorce and was going to take all he worked for played him like an idiot that he was ...na real simp

3 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Babaetsu1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
InvestorO:
What a junkie!!!!

Why are dey killing our people in E-tali undecided sad
InvestorO:
What a junkie!!!!

Why are dey killing our people in E-tali undecided sad
[quote author=InvestorO post=105708096]What a junkie!!!!

Why are ur pple goin to E-tali?
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Babaetsu1:
[color=#990000][/color]

Why do you breathe in oxygen undecided

3 Likes

Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by emonis88: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one think say she fit run am like 9ja guy, she no know say na Italian mafiaso she marry, man show am who b boss.
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by Navalsadiq(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Some women self dey try.

Love was indeed blind.

Me as a man self, I can't have this kind Mafian-looking person as a friend.

That look dey scary meeehn.

RIP to her.
and who told you she married him for love.she was looking for green card and she got one.dont mess with italians they are mafizosz
Re: Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage by UncleJudax(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Myhusband:

I don't expect someone who don't remembered his history to connect it with his life engagement

you've large size brain and you're still dumb, your gibberish here won't still change my earlier post, so go to the hell you belong with your stupidity kid

I'm not interested in that foolishness you cooked up there
Haha. Na Buhari cause this wahala. Madness don really increase in the general population. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.