Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Male Child Vs The Female Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Male Child Vs The Female Child (2407 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
MNDY:
1. The impression the equality struggle gives is that the female gender feels cheated and less of herself as a woman and wishes to be a man for her to enjoy all the "privileges" a man enjoys, instead of being comfortable as a woman and taking her place (i.e be feminine).

2. God and the devil are involved in this because one part of this conversation is about marking/maintaining the gender differences by God.

3. The other part is about challenging that arrangement by God. Somewhat like what happened in the Garden of Eden. I am a Christian and believer of the holy scriptures.

3. Seems your emotion is getting the best of you already for you not to grab any of my points so far. Hence, you ask me back my own questions again in some of your replies.

I have time to kill too my lady.
1. Well, it is what you think, ok. undecided

2. When you speak of the maintaining of gender differences by God, what arrangement do you suggest God made to this end? undecided

3. As for challenging God's arrangement, what exactly are you suggesting happened in the Garden of Eden to this end? undecided

4. Questions are in fact the best way to gain better understanding of an opponents line of reasoning in a conversation such as this one here. You claim to be the logical being and you didn't know this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Men are logical beings? Yet another unsubstantiated claim.. undecided

2. Give me an example of one of these situations you keep accusing women of getting themselves in because of their emotions , so I can better follow this your line of reasoning abeg.... undecided

3. So, two friends deciding to go their separate ways is not a logical solution to a situation where two egos are unwilling to bend? undecided

1. Logical NOT for being right or correct as you take it for. But for taking an action based on what he thinks is right for him. A woman on the other hand (emotional) would follow her angry, happy or sad mood to take actions. ARE YOU CLEAR ON THIS NOW?

2. Plenty of examples of situations abound that they let their emotion lead them into. This evening, I saw a headline of an arrested ritualist advising women. He said women (his victims) are easily deceived. From the deceit, she gets excited and that emotion of excitement leads her into trap. YOU ARE FREE TO BLINDLY ARGUE THAT IT APPLIES TO MEN TOO. But the truth remains the truth.

3. There would be nothing like working things out and tolerance if separation was the best. However, there are exceptions to these things in which one can't just help it. It's the emotion in you as a woman taking separation as the only option and that is exactly what we are here talking about.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, it is what you think, ok. undecided

2. When you speak of the maintaining of gender differences by God, what arrangement do you suggest God made to this end? undecided

3. As for challenging God's arrangement, what exactly are you suggesting happened in the Garden of Eden to this end? undecided

4. Questions are in fact the best way to gain better understanding of an opponents line of reasoning in a conversation such as this one here. You claim to be the logical being and you didn't know this? undecided

1. Hell yeah! Kiss the truth.

2. Gender Roles

3. The devil deceived Eve to challenge God.

4. When you were asking me back my own questions? It's not done like dat nau.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
MNDY:
1. Logical NOT for being right or correct as you take it for. But for taking an action based on what he thinks is right for him. A woman on the other hand (emotional) would follow her angry, happy or sad mood to take actions. ARE YOU CLEAR ON THIS NOW?

2. Plenty of examples of situations abound that they let their emotion lead them into. This evening, I saw a headline of an arrested ritualist advising women. He said women (his victims) are easily deceived. From the deceit, she gets excited and that emotion of excitement leads her into trap. YOU ARE FREE TO BLINDLY ARGUE THAT IT APPLIES TO MEN TOO. But the truth remains the truth.

3. There would be nothing like working things out and tolerance if separation was the best. However, there are exceptions to these things in which one can't just help it. It's the emotion in you as a woman taking separation as the only option and that is exactly what we are here talking about.
1. I know what it means to to logical.... what I dont understand is how you reached your conclusions that men are logical whereas the females are emotional beings... both unsubstantiated claims by the way. undecided

2. You site the case of the ritualistic suggesting it is blind to argue that there are also numerous cases of men deceived by ritualists, why is that? undecided

So, because this particular ritualist claims women are easily decieved, you believe him? How do you know you have not then been decieved by him? undecided

3. So now you admit that separation is after all not illogical, a claim you originally made yourself. undecided

As for separation as an only option, I don't recall ever saying that. Again, what I wrote was...
So, two friends deciding to go their separate ways is not a logical solution to a situation where two egos are unwilling to bend?
undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
MNDY:

1. Hell yeah! Kiss the truth.
2. Gender Roles
3. The devil deceived Eve to challenge God.
4. When you were asking me back my own questions? It's not done like dat nau.
1. Instead of truth, what you wrote is more your opinion of the movement and we are each allowed our opinions at least. Hence there is not much I can say to it. undecided

2. What gender roles are you alluding to? undecided

3. Eve challenged God or the serpent challenged God? We have written in Genesis 3 vs 11 - 19, in God's own Word, who was guilty of what and there is no charge against Eve suggesting she challenged God, so where do you get this idea from? undecided

4. I didn't ask you your own questions. Instead I questioned the claims you made. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I know what it means to to logical.... what I dont understand is how you reached your conclusions that men are logical whereas the females are emotional beings... both unsubstantiated claims by the way. undecided

2. You site the case of the ritualistic suggesting it is blind to argue that there are also numerous cases of men deceived by ritualists, why is that? undecided

So, because this particular ritualist claims women are easily decieved, you believe him? How do you know you have not then been decieved by him? undecided

3. So now you admit that separation is after all not illogical, a claim you originally made yourself. undecided

As for separation as an only option, I don't recall ever saying that. Again, what I wrote was...
undecided

I'm enjoying your very good command of the English language. I'd love to have Lunch with you. I'm in Lagos. What do you say?

1. Those two claims are not unsubstantiated dear. Age-long facts from observation.

2. Call it unsubstantiated too but women love money more and it is used to deceive them easily. Naturally, a woman maintains her body with money more.

3. What I meant was there could be exceptions for separation when separation becomes the only option. Usually, there are other options for solution.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
MNDY:
I'm enjoying your very good command of the English language. I'd love to have Lunch with you. I'm in Lagos. What do you say?

1. Those two claims are not unsubstantiated dear. Age-long facts from observation.

2. Call it unsubstantiated too but women love money more and it is used to deceive them easily. Naturally, a woman maintains her body with money more.

3. What I meant was there could be exceptions for separation when separation becomes the only option. Usually, there are other options for solution.
1. I hate to be the one to let you in on this but those claims of yours are nothing but myths as they have been proven so, several times over. undecided

https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html

2. It seems easily deceived by unsubstantiated claims, myths even, are you certain you are not a woman after all? undecided

According to you, a woman maintains her body with money, so a woman loves money - does that really make sense to you? undecided

3. So when the other options fail, and separation becomes the only rational choice left on table, why again do you conclude the blame should lie squarely on women? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Instead of truth, what you wrote is more your opinion of the movement and we are each allowed our opinions at least. Hence there is not much I can say to it. undecided

2. What gender roles are you alluding to? undecided

3. Eve challenged God or the serpent challenged God? We have written in Genesis 3 vs 11 - 19, in God's own Word, who was guilty of what and there is no charge against Eve suggesting she challenged God, so where do you get this idea from? undecided

4. I didn't ask you your own questions. Instead I questioned the claims you made. undecided

1. Know this. FEMINISM is but just a tool of the devil like the Biblical apple in Eden. Tool to rebel against God's social order.

2. The gender roles of the woman as the custodian of the home, the man for caring and protectionto common things like changing a tyre, having the final say,

3. I didn't say Eve did. I said she was deceived and used to challenge God.

4. But you did not include your reservations about the claims. What I saw were just the exact wordings of my questions.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

1. Know this. FEMINISM is but just a tool of the devil like the Biblical apple in Eden. Tool to rebel against God's social order.

2. The gender roles of the woman as the custodian of the home, the man for caring and protectionto common things like changing a tyre, having the final say,

3. I didn't say Eve did. I said she was deceived and used to challenge God.

4. But you did not include your reservations about the claims. What I saw were just the exact wordings of my questions.
1. The "apple" in the garden was from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. That fruit belonged to God and was written of as a good tree. Even when Eve and then Adam ate from it, the fruit remained just as good as it was before it was plucked. So how can you label it a tool of rebellion against God? undecided

And by the way, you still haven't made clear what this supposed God's social order you keep alluding to really is. undecided

2. Whose idea is this gender role of women? Men's? undecided

3. But God didn't allude to Eve being used to challenge Him in any way. Instead, the blame for that lay squarely on the serpent who usurped God's place by stepping between His command and His creation. undecided

Instead Eve's punishment was for her disobedience of God's law in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17 , the very same law Adam was found guilty of and condemned for. So, why do you make it seem as though Eve's fault was oj some way greater than that of Adam's ? undecided

4. How can I have reservations about claims that I don't even begin to understand or know the source of? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by cococandy(f): 2:16am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

Men are logical beings.

Pride
Happiness
Contempt
Joy
Rage
Anger
Sadness
Lust
Greed
Jealousy
Covetousness
Fear

All of these are examples of emotions that men display everyday. Sometimes in destructive ways that hurt anyone who happens to be nearby. Yet let a woman show empathy or compassion or sadness in any given situation, then all women are emotional but men are not.

Y’all’s lack of emotional awareness is deeply troubling. The fact that this statement is something that the lot of you regurgitate from one to another without thought is even more worrisome. Do you think about what you say before you say it?

Do you have any original thought of your own?

I would advice you to try and feel your feelings. Just to be in tune with your inner self. An emotionless person is a deficit person. It’s nothing to brag about.

7 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by greenie77: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2021
cococandy:

Pride
Happiness
Contempt
Joy
Rage
Anger
Sadness
Lust
Greed
Jealousy
Covetousness
Fear

All of these are examples of emotions that men display everyday. Sometimes in destructive ways that hurt anyone who happens to be nearby. Yet let a woman show empathy or compassion or sadness in any given situation, then all women are emotional but men are not.

Y’all’s lack of emotional awareness is deeply troubling. The fact that this statement is something that the lot of you regurgitate from one to another without thought is even more worrisome. Do you think about what you say before you say it?

I would advice you to try and feel your feelings. Just to be in tune with your inner self. An emotionless person is a deficit person. It’s nothing to brag about.

They run with the fallacy that being in touch with one's feelings is weakness, not realizing the danger of being numb to emotions.

They keep pushing the narrative that women are a woman's worst enemy but it is a worldwide record that men are murdered -- usually by other men.....women being "emotional beings", how often do we read they murdered their fellow women in comparison to the "logical beings"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2021
cococandy:

Pride
Happiness
Contempt
Joy
Rage
Anger
Sadness
Lust
Greed
Jealousy
Covetousness
Fear

You clearly can't differentiate between feeling and emotion. On the contrary, an emotionless person gives in to reasoning and thinks before saying something or taking an action.

An emotional person is led by emotion to say something or take an action. Example, virtually every woman defends her gender when it is verbally attacked especially by a man, just like you are doing now.

1 Like

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2021
greenie77:

They run with the fallacy that being in touch with one's feelings is weakness, not realizing the danger of being numb to emotions.

They keep pushing the narrative that women are a woman's worst enemy but it is a worldwide record that men are murdered -- usually by other men.....women being "emotional beings", how often do we read they murdered their fellow women in comparison to the "logical beings"?

Both genders have feelings my dear. I am talking about emotion and being led by it. Know the difference between them.

You just can't deny that Men enjoy the best friendship of themselves than women. Men kill themselves? Where? In war? Or you mean men die more - mortality rate - than women.

Or are you trying to deny the fact that men even reconcile faster and easily? While women hold grudges and bear enmity with themselves for years, some even forever.

1 Like

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

You clearly can't differentiate between feeling and emotion.
teach me

3 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by cococandy(f): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

You just can't deny that Men enjoy the best friendship of themselves than women. Men kill themselves? Where? In war? Or you mean men die more - mortality rate - than women..

You sound very young. I hope you put pride away and learn.
You have a bigger chance of getting seriously hurt, injured or killed by another man than at the hands of a woman.

8 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2021
greenie77:

Indeed. Very out of touch with reality

6 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The "apple" in the garden was from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. That fruit belonged to God and was written of as a good tree. Even when Eve and then Adam ate from it, the fruit remained just as good as it was before it was plucked. So how can you label it a tool of rebellion against God? undecided

And by the way, you still haven't made clear what this supposed God's social order you keep alluding to really is. undecided

2. Whose idea is this gender role of women? Men's? undecided

3. But God didn't allude to Eve being used to challenge Him in any way. Instead, the blame for that lay squarely on the serpent who usurped God's place by stepping between His command and His creation. undecided

Instead Eve's punishment was for her disobedience of God's law in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17 , the very same law Adam was found guilty of and condemned for. So, why do you make it seem as though Eve's fault was oj some way greater than that of Adam's ? undecided

4. How can I have reservations about claims that I don't even begin to understand or know the source of? undecided

1. Rebellion there is acquisition of the knowledge of good and evil which God did not want them to acquire. I did not say the apple was the tool. I said Eve was the tool.

SOCIAL ORDER: Man (Head), Woman (Helpmate). Woman now competes with the man, wants to be the man and even overtake the man.

2. Nature (God) constructed the gender roles. Childbirth, masculine strenght, protection etc

3. You can't expect the all-perfect Almighty God to indirectly blame himself for later creating the woman used to challenge Him. We can't blame Him either. The devil and woman have to be blamed simultaneously because a crime is not a crime until it is committed and the woman is the culprit in this instance.

4. YOU CLEARLY EITHER DON'T QUICKLY UNDERSTAND THINGS AND WANT ME TO TALK TOO MUCH ON ONE SAME THING BEFORE YOU DO, OR JUST SENTIMENTALLY TRYING SO HARD TO DEFEND YOUR GENDER. Because you seem to speak good English language very well - one thing I trip for very well.

(I am very sure you are a female. You asked if I am a man. I am. And my last statement above really motivates me a lot to wanna have lunch or dinner with you...what do you say?
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2021
cococandy:

You sound very young. I hope you put pride away and learn.
You have a bigger chance of getting seriously hurt, injured or killed by another man than at the hands of a woman.

I am in my 30s, you are very wrong if you consider that very young. I may have not learnt a lot of things but not woman.

Really? Where are these men killing fellow men pls? In wars you mean? Besides, men are too cool with each other to get physical to that extent. My dear, what is known out there instead is that the woman can easily lure and be easily lured into danger.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by greenie77: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

I am in my 30s, you are very wrong if you consider that very young. I may have not learnt a lot of things but not woman.

Really? Where are these men killing fellow men pls? In wars you mean? Besides, men are too cool with each other to get physical to that extent. My dear, what is known out there instead is that the woman can easily lure and be easily lured into danger.

Those that get into fights at football viewing centres, drinking joints, cultists spilling blood etc are all women, I guess.

6 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Mstick: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Men are logical beings? How come they're more men in jail for murder? After all you said men think of actions before they take it?

What about domestic violence? Rape? Stealing? Drug abuse? Banditry? Kidnapping? So you mean to tell me that a logical being decides to go into this vices after "logically'' thinking even though he knows how much it will hurt those around him?

Majority of the men that have killed their spouses, raped women especially minors always blames the devil when caught doesn't that throw the logical argument out of the window?

Your post is riddled with emotional garbage still you claim logical and its comical to see. You're in your 30's and still talk about eve eating an apple and using religious beliefs as a tool to oppress women tells me all I need to know.

Because your religion is popular doesn't make it true,some religions believe women are the creators and custodians.
Broaden your horizon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by cococandy(f): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

okay
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2021
greenie77:

Those that get into fights at football viewing centres, drinking joints, cultists spilling blood etc are all women, I guess.

I don't know where you see these fights happening. Fighting that we men consider as public disgrace and try so hard to avoid is what you are saying football lovers and drinkers engage in?

I'm a football lover and football fans can argue the loudest but would never fight. Blame cult killings on rivalry among boys (infact children) who are not men. You must have even heard men condemning cultism very well.

Is it not you women without shame that fight in public after intense quarrelling? Fighting to the point of even making the opponent naked to disgrace her in public. NO SHAME.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MsFaith: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

You clearly can't differentiate between feeling and emotion. On the contrary, an emotionless person gives in to reasoning and thinks before saying something or taking an action.

An emotional person is led by emotion to say something or take an action. Example, virtually every woman defends her gender when it is verbally attacked especially by a man, just like you are doing now.

At the 2nd bolded, you are talking in the nonsense, don't men defend their gender when verbally attacked by women?

At over 30, you are still reasoning like this? mehn, you need to re-orientate yourself.

Emancipate yourself from this mentality.

7 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2021
MsFaith:

At the 2nd bolded, you are talking in the nonsense, don't men defend their gender when verbally attacked by women?

At over 30, you are still reasoning like this? mehn, you need to re-orientate yourself.

Defend for mouth but enemy of themselves. Even if men defend themselves, they would relate well to deliberate and find the wrongs. But woman? No. Once the mood swing enters and her current emotion as an emotional being makes her defend her gender on anything, it's final, she can't reconsider her stand on the matter again.

MsFaith:

Defend for mouth but enemy of themselves. Even if men defend themselves, they would relate well to deliberate and find the wrongs. But woman? No.

Once the mood swing enters and her current emotion as an emotional being makes her defend her gender on anything, it's final, she can't reconsider her stand on the matter again.

MsFaith:

Defend for mouth but enemy of themselves. Even if men defend themselves, they would relate well to deliberate and find the wrongs. But woman? No.

Once the mood swing enters and her current emotion as an emotional being makes her defend her gender on anything, it's final, she can't reconsider her stand on the matter again.

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Mstick:
Men are logical beings? How come they're more men in jail for murder? After all you said men think of actions before they take it?

What about domestic violence? Rape? Stealing? Drug abuse? Banditry? Kidnapping? So you mean to tell me that a logical being decides to go into this vices after "logically'' thinking even though he knows how much it will hurt those around him?

Majority of the men that have killed their spouses, raped women especially minors always blames the devil when caught doesn't that throw the logical argument out of the window?

Your post is riddled with emotional garbage still you claim logical and its comical to see. You're in your 30's and still talk about eve eating an apple and using religious beliefs as a tool to oppress women tells me all I need to know.

Because your religion is popular doesn't make it true,some religions believe women are the creators and custodians.
Broaden your horizon.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by greenie77: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

I don't know where you see these fights happening. Fighting that we men consider as public disgrace and try so hard to avoid is what you are saying football lovers and drinkers engage in?

I'm a football lover and football fans can argue the loudest but would never fight. Blame cult killings on rivalry among boys (infact children) who are not men. You must have even heard men condemning cultism very well.

Is it not you women without shame that fight in public after intense quarrelling? Fighting to the point of even making the opponent naked to disgrace her in public. NO SHAME.

Thank you for enjoying your delusions so far! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Mndy try to sound educated, Emotions is a feeling, there is no difference, you have been schooled on that yet you obviously like to argue for the fun of it or better yet, like to type long epistles to be seen as intelligent when you're actually far from it,

I saw this thread yesterday and immediately knew this Op is looking for an unending war of gender wars by directly attacking women, in fact, going by your Op, you seem like a full time gossip with a lot of time on your hands then, and you still are even now, e.g look at the way you're speculating and assuming things that happened or didn't happen in the life and marital lives of women that chose to leave, to the extent of concluding they may be at fault years later, mehn emancipate yourself of idleness and set your mind on thoughts and arguments on productive things not just to you, also to your environment and the society at large,

Our way of life, thought process and emotions doesn't affect you in any way, it shouldn't be a basis of your assumptions on our behalf, everyone makes decisions with emotions, any logical thinking human will always arrive at a decision and conclusion based on emotions, humans cannot function without emotions/feeling, you guys have to stop feeling like RoboCop, even RoboCop made use of emotions when woman was involved, no one is made of steel, kobojunkie schooled you well, but you have adamantly refused to learn.

6 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Klass99(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
MNDY:

1. Rebellion there is acquisition of the knowledge of good and evil which God did not want them to acquire. I did not say the apple was the tool. I said Eve was the tool.

SOCIAL ORDER: Man (Head), Woman (Helpmate). Woman now competes with the man, wants to be the man and even overtake the man.

2. Nature (God) constructed the gender roles. Childbirth, masculine strenght, protection etc

3. You can't expect the all-perfect Almighty God to indirectly blame himself for later creating the woman used to challenge Him. We can't blame Him either. The devil and woman have to be blamed simultaneously because a crime is not a crime until it is committed and the woman is the culprit in this instance.

4. YOU CLEARLY EITHER DON'T QUICKLY UNDERSTAND THINGS AND WANT ME TO TALK TOO MUCH ON ONE SAME THING BEFORE YOU DO, OR JUST SENTIMENTALLY TRYING SO HARD TO DEFEND YOUR GENDER. Because you seem to speak good English language very well - one thing I trip for very well.

(I am very sure you are a female. You asked if I am a man. I am. And my last statement above really motivates me a lot to wanna have lunch or dinner with you...what do you say?
1. Whose tool of rebellion was Eve? undecided

Also, what you call "social order" is instead a curse placed by God on woman and man - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19. Prior to the curse, man and woman were created equal beings, this by God - curse would not have made sense as a curse if this hadn't been the case since according to you, God is not stoopid. So question for you. So, call a curse God's social order, does this mean mean you are of the mind that God's desire is that man and woman remain in a cursed state? undecided

2. God indeed made them males and females.... different but apart from the specific reproductive functions, why do you assume strength and protection as gender specific roles? undecided

3. So you think God dishonest and unjust and His verdict in Genesis 3 vs 11 - 19 are all lies? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Like To Watch Porn Before Sex / I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! / Nigerians In The Diaspora: Please Im Not Rich!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.