Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Male Child Vs The Female Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Male Child Vs The Female Child (2847 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by pedenaca: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cetoji:
This your story is long.

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09022611124
He will request for your details including your ID card and Nairaland password, and then use them to scam people.
He doesn't have any loan to give.

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:
To all the ladies who tackled OP like football with sound and valid points to a logical conclusion cheesy,

I say cheers to you, for treating someone's bullshit accordingly and appropriately!

@ MsFaith, Emancipate yourself from this mentality had me LOL grin. Nice one, I will steal that phrase for future use.

Lol....See you...
For dat your small mind now, this is a gender war and you are winning.
Truth is bitter.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Klass99(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Mndy try to sound educated, Emotions is a feeling, there is no difference, you have been schooled on that yet you obviously like to argue for the fun of it or better yet, like to type long epistles to be seen as intelligent when you're actually far from it,

I saw this thread yesterday and immediately knew this Op is looking for an unending war of gender wars by directly attacking women, in fact, going by your Op, you seem like a full time gossip with a lot of time on your hands then, and you still are even now, e.g look at the way you're speculating and assuming things that happened or didn't happen in the life and marital lives of women that chose to leave, to the extent of concluding they may be at fault years later, mehn emancipate yourself of idleness and set your mind on thoughts and arguments on productive things not just to you, also to your environment and the society at large,

Our way of life, thought process and emotions doesn't affect you in any way, it shouldn't be a basis of your assumptions on our behalf, everyone makes decisions with emotions, any logical thinking human will always arrive at a decision and conclusion based on emotions, humans cannot function without emotions/feeling, you guys have to stop feeling like RoboCop, even RoboCop made use of emotions when woman was involved, no one is made of steel, kobojunkie schooled you well, but you have adamantly refused to learn.

POINT OF CORRECTION: It affects us in many ways. They wouldn't be separate in the dictionary if Feeling and Emotion meant the same. Emotion is deeper than Feeling.

All we ask for is for y'all to have/take control of the Emotion in your nature. You have allowed your emotion take control of you by attempting to insult me because you feel this thread is a gender war thread even as what I wrote did not contain any insult.
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by MNDY(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Klass99:

No, it is not a gender war for me.

I just like it when shallow thinking and minded people are called out on their BS and properly schooled.

If you were female, I will still feel good about the outcomes on your thread.

Calling me out will not change what is constant. If you derive joy from it as quarrel/gbas-gbos/name-calling is what your gender naturally likes, continue enjoying it o
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Klass99(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley
Re: The Male Child Vs The Female Child by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
MNDY:
POINT OF CORRECTION: It affects us in many ways. They wouldn't be separate in the dictionary if Feeling and Emotion meant the same. Emotion is deeper than Feeling.

All we ask for is for y'all to have/take control of the Emotion in your nature. You have allowed your emotion take control of you by attempting to insult me because you feel this thread is a gender war thread even as what I wrote did not contain any insult.
Do you take your own advice though? undecided

Throughout my conversation with you all you did was offer an emotional argument against women, introducing not even a single fact, and I wonder if it is the case that you chose to be ignorant of this or that you are Just plain blind to your own truth. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck For Hire To Anywhere In Nigeria(10 and 15ton ) / Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships! / She Asked For My Help =>senegalese Refugee {tina Abdel}..is She Lying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.