Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,435 members, 7,958,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word (247 Views)

How Do I Make A Man Know I Love Him Without Saying It? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by Dreadlock69(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Please how do you break up with someone slow and silently or may I say let the person down slowly and less painfully
Re: How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by airminem(f): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Avoid the person
Re: How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by Davash222(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
How do you guys end up dating Nigerian girls undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by Goldbw122(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Tell the person that you are busy.
Re: How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Just ghost them. Ignore their calls or replying their text on SM.

But it's good to give closure so that their mind and thoughts won't be all about you. If you aren't interested in someone anylonger, just be opened about it instead of ghosting
Re: How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Una go start wetin una no fit finish.
Mtchewww.........
Re: How Do You Break Up Someone Without Saying The Word by Sonnobax15(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Before you break up with any Nigerian despirado lady, first of all, you've got to know that two things will be involved..... It's either she carry your pictures to Ijebu ode or you better run for your head..

(1) (Reply)

Two Way To Access Whatsapp Back / (story) Sweet S$X With Emma – Season 1 (episode 1 – 13) / Should Cheating Be Tolerated In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.