Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. (40209 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by dheilaw1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
report him to the police, I can bet it with you that he would be jailed if taken to court.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Emceekonami(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Burna boy cheers manchester united to victory against Newcastle united at old trafford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARYYUORov2E
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by vince96w2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you reported the case to the police yet? If she is barely 16 then it could be considered rape of a minor. undecided
report to FIDA..NAPTIP ..Police won't do much

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by jmichael259(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
File a criminal case, send the bas tard to jail.

Give out the baby for adoption. Many are seeking.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by alizma: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2021
MuchAdo:

Are you sure he raped her

Age of consent is 13, you know... cry
In which country?
As far as Nigeria is concerned, it's 18 not 13
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Imustnottalk: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Please don't allow them terminate the baby he/she may be a blessing child same way they told Genevieve then now she happy for now terminate the child I know it's rough now bet me every child will grow up
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by yetunsbay(m): 3:20am On Sep 12, 2021
MuchAdo:

That's your own thinking. The shame is too much here. People commit suicide because of shame.
he is a mad man no doubt
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by caandi: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Please let her not keep the child for the sake of her mental health. I feel for her.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Blackdisciple(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Useless man...

Sometimes I wonder how some people get erection when they are with their relations.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or because of Depression? undecided

Shame! Have you ever heard the adage "Iku ya ju esin" ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
alizma:

In which country?
As far as Nigeria is concerned, it's 18 not 13

Don't be in an ignoramus. Learn!

It's 13!!
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by alizma: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
MuchAdo:

It's 13!!
Google is your friend but if that is not enough for you, you may try sexual relationship and get yourself behind bars for some years
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by alizma: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
MuchAdo:

It's 13!!
Google will cure you if only you submit yourself.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
alizma:

Google is your friend but if that is not enough for you, you may try sexual relationship and get yourself behind bars for some years

Recent court judgments on the matter affirm that the age of consent is 13

Yinusa Yellow is currently in jail for abduction and rape. Ese Oruru never gave consent. The court determined in count 5 of the charges that she was old enough to give consent.

Justice Jane Inyang, sentenced Yunusa to five years in prison for count 2, seven years in prison for count 3,4 and 5 respectively, noting that the prison terms are to be served consecutively.

[quote]Now let's examine the charges:

The charges against Yunusa read: “That you, Yunusa Dahiru, a male, resident in Opolo-Eipie area of Yenagoa in Bayelsa State, conspired with the duo of Dankano Mohammed and Mallam Alhassan, between August 2015 and February 2016, to commit an offence of abduction and thereby committed offence punishable under section 27(a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.”

Count two: “That you, Yunusa Dahiru, abducted Ese Oruru by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano State and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13(2)(b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.”

Count three: “That you, Yunusa Dahiru induced Ese Oruru by the use of deception and coercion to go [/b]with you from Yenagoa to Kano State with the intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15(a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.”

Count four:
“That you, Yunusa Dahiru, procured Ese Oruru and subjected her to sexual exploitation in Kano State and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.”

Count five: “That you, Yinusa Dahiru, had unlawful carnal knowledge of Ese Oruru without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the criminal code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal code ACT, Cap. C.38 laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/ese-orurus-abductor-sentenced-to-26-years-in-prison/

Learn!!! Google is no court!!!
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:
it's unfortunate your sister got pregnant under these circumstances. Nevertheless, murder is a sin. That precious life didn't ask to be conceived. Please do not terminate that pregnancy. I am not imposing my opinion on you, just begging you for the love of God.

And I keep a pint of color purple like Whoopi And I keep the stainless steel on me like shoes They got me going way harder then we can't lose I had the conversation 'cause these niggas ain't true I know you credit card frauds can't bust some moves I hope you're stacking money to the ceiling out the roof I hope you ain't catchin' feelings for no bitch who bleeped the crew You know I'm independent get the 'rillo bust a jug You know that purple reign had them hitters on foot I see you acting strange I can tell this ain't love That brand new Mulsanne had to get it out the mud Purple reign, purple reign is understood
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.

I feel your story bro

I'm just like you

Bro please DM me on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by VTJN(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2021
kingsceedon:

Hope you're not thinking about abortion?
You go feed the poor girl and her baby abi?
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by 77star: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
terrible
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Mstick: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
How old are you? Do you think life is a movie?

Did OP tell you he hasn't been working hard? I notice it men that are against abortion meanwhile it was a man that put her in that condition and it will still be you men that will mock her.

OP how far along is she? If she's under 12 weeks please let her abort the baby. child care in Nigeria is at an all time high and giving your financial situation you don't need that burden.

Nwagod26:
It is disheartening and I sincerely sympathize with you on this sad experience your family is facing.
First, show love,care and tenderness to your kid sister. She needs it more than anything else. Help her go through it all.
Secondly, do not abort that child. Hustle extra for both of them. Ignore your father and all who have ignored you.
Third, lodge your complaints at the traditional council, the police and every other relevant agency that you can get to. But do not allow any useless feminist or people of such politicize the matter.
Fourth, my dear go and hustle. Hustle legitimately and do not be ash to do odd jobs. Una no get money na e cos the useless man fit do the nonsense wey e do.
Fifth, face and persevere through the hard times with God as your back up. Take it personal to succeed.
If nothing is done to bring justice, do not push. Rather push back the tears, be there for your siblings and lead them unto greatness.
Finally, years later, succeed,ask of the man, carry out your justice. Bleep up no de sour.
My humble and candid opinion
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Mstick: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Genevieve had both financial and moral support from her family, what does OP sister have? obviously they're poor and their only surviving parent doesn't even care.

Why even talk about Genevieve? Why don't you talk about the millions of single mothers in Nigeria struggling to get by without help from the government or family? Heck you nairalanders even take pleasure in demonizing them.

Imustnottalk:
Please don't allow them terminate the baby he/she may be a blessing child same way they told Genevieve then now she happy for now terminate the child I know it's rough now bet me every child will grow up
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by LivingTribunal: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
vince96w2:
report to FIDA..NAPTIP ..Police won't do much

Police would make matters worse
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Imustnottalk: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mstick:
Genevieve had both financial and moral support from her family, what does OP sister have? obviously they're poor and their only surviving parent doesn't even care.

Why even talk about Genevieve? Why don't you talk about the millions of single mothers in Nigeria struggling to get by without help from the government or family? Heck you nairalanders even take pleasure in demonizing them.

what if the child is a destiny one
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 15, 2021
surrogatesng:
No
How much in total to get oyinbo egg and surrogate for triplets
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
munstaqq:

Yes sir. But he ran away from home. We are still in search of knowing where he's hiding.
OP, has the man now been arrested? I read a story over in crime section today of a 52-year-old man arrested arrested raping his niece and I wondered if that was your story. Any updates? undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by LivingTribunal: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.

UPDATE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years / Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.