Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. (40211 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by AutoChick4U(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? undecided

Let this gal chose her own path. Don't start making it about you and your misgivings. undecided
How? Shey u advised her to keep it. Some people need direction Mr man.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by AutoChick4U(f): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The choice is hers to make and her choice ought to be respected as this is her life. undecided

Her mother does not first need to be alive for her to choose whether to keep it or not. And how she will survive, she can plan that as she goes as well. It all depends on what she is willing to do to see this through. And should she decide it is too much. There are orphanages that can accept the child from her.. undecided
And you'll still come out and call her second hand tomorrow. You not even thinking about her life cos you think child birth is easy huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How? Shey u advised her to keep it. Some people need direction Mr man.
Some people need direction? undecided

She is not an slowpoke- she has a brain and if I am not mistaken it is quite capable of processing input much the same way your brain does. So why do you think she needs direction from you or anyone else were it concerns her own life and path? undecided

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
And you'll still come out and call her second hand tomorrow. You not even thinking about her life cos you think child birth is easy huh?
Again, stop projecting your delusions on me, and others our there. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by AutoChick4U(f): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Some people need direction? undecided

She is not an slowpoke- she has a brain and if I am not mistaken it is quite capable of processing input much the same way your brain does. So why do you think she needs direction from you or anyone else were it concerns her own life and path? undecided
Bye.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Let the gal choose her own path in life. That is how you let them become responsible beings in life... you Let them chose for themselves and you respect them no matter what. undecided
I don't understand what you mean by choose. She can't feed the child. Children eat! Who tales care of the child's upkeep? OP should tell her to get rid of that child and not make any contrary choice. She is too small to even choose to keep that baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by AutoChick4U(f): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, stop projecting your delusions on me, and others our there. undecided
You d deluded one
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I don't understand what you mean by choose. She can't feed the child. Children eat! Who tales care of the child's upkeep? OP should tell her to get rid of that child and not make any contrary choice. She is too small to even choose to keep that baby
She can't feed the child because she can't chose to get a job or anything to help her do so? She is handicapped? undecided

She is 15, not ret_arded. She can learn if she wants to raise the child, much like anyone else out there can. She can choose how she wants her life to go from here, much like anyone out there.. maybe even better. undecided

So I am not certain why you continue to make it seem she can't do what she has a brain to do. undecided

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Shopatcandice(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Very sad.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She can't feed the child because she can't chose to get a job or anything to help her do so? She is handicapped? undecided

She is 15, not ret_arded. She can learn if she wants to raise the child, much like anyone else out there can. She can choose how she wants her life to go from here, much like anyone out there.. maybe even better. undecided

So I am not certain why you continue to make it seem she can't do what she has a brain to do. undecided
Nigeria was called the poverty capital of the world not because most of the people don't have brains. Many people think poor people are poor because they are lazy or unintelligent and I always laugh whenever I meet them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Nigeria was called the poverty capital of the world not because most of the people don't have brains. Many people think poor people are poor because they are lazy or unintelligent and I always laugh whenever I meet them.
Yet, in the very very poverty capital you speak of many a woman , even those homeless, has been able to succesfully raise children for so long. undecided

Right now you are the one assuming that she is a child now means she can't learn learn adapt for when the child arrives through. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Age of consent is 13 for Northerners ryt?? Perv

For everybody
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
yetunsbay:
so he never knew this before committing the act. Why not man up instead and face the consequence (rots in jail)

Dickkks don't consider consequences. grin There is no jail to rot in.
It's just a shame he impregnated a girl old/young enough to be his daughter and she is family... angry
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yet, in the very very poverty capital you speak of many a woman , even those homeless, has been able to succesfully raise children for so long. undecided

Right now you are the one assuming that she is a child now means she can't learn learn adapt for when the child arrives through. undecided

Do you understand statistics? A vast majority of Nigerians are wretched and it has nothing to do with hard work. The odds of her ending wretched is 99/1!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Do you understand statistics? A vast majority of Nigerians are wretched and it has nothing to do with hard work. The odds of her ending wretched is 99/1!
The vast majority are poor and wretched according to statistics, yet the same majority continue to reproduce and thrive, so? undecided

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by muller101(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op
Romanoff:

You should take her for a scan immediately so you can safely terminate it.

If it's not more than 12 weeks, drugs can me administered in the hospital to terminate it. I don't know if you'll need a police report about the rape so they can attend to her.

Hospitals don't usually do abortions for underaged or unmarried women as it's unethical but with a Police report, you shouldn't have any issues.
I won't say a word.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Terminate the pregnancy please
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Ndipe(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
You are completely off base on that abhorrent comment. Life can definitely turn around for the better when she delivers the baby who may then be a shining light in her life. Please renounce such thinking.

[quote author=Amotolongbo post=105711475]That is bad. cry

Getting the traditional rulers and the police informed on this will be the appropriate step to take.

I am talking my own mind now. If you quote me to say nonsense, thunder will strike you.
“I will take the girl to the hospital and sign to terminate the pregnancy”..

Who is going to take care of the baby, the young innocent girl or the old irresponsible foolish man?
Having the baby is an eternal stain on the girl.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by yetunsbay(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Dickkks don't consider consequences. grin There is no jail to rot in.
It's just a shame he impregnated a girl old/young enough to be his daughter and she is family... angry
Baba forget no be because of shame only the man elope....hin don reason prison matter too
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
I taught I read, "a 50 year old man impregnated by 16 year old sister"
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
yetunsbay:
Baba forget no be because of shame only the man elope....hin don reason prison matter too

That's your own thinking. The shame is too much here. People commit suicide because of shame.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by emmynet007(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Whatever you do bro, abortion should not be an option.
What she needs now is genuine love from her family members.
Assure her that you will stand with her against all odds.
Good luck!
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:
That's your own thinking. The shame is too much here. People commit suicide because of shame.
Or because of Depression? undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Lokojatoofar: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ohhh dear. I feel deeply for you and your sister. I will bookmark this page incase.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.

She is still a small girl and can't stand the situation she is into
Assuming he us a young Bachelor, good and fine, but not with a man of that age

Take her to a Doctor to find out how old the pregnancy is

If its still at one month good once its over two months the, think of adopting the baby out by taking her to a motherless home for registration

Next line of action is how to take your sister along to wherever you are, even if you are staying in a squalor

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ndipe:
You are completely off base on that abhorrent comment. Life can definitely turn around for the better when she delivers the baby who may then be a shining light in her life. Please renounce such thinking.

Shut that your one lane unidirectional mentality.

What if the baby eventually turned out being a vagabond as a result of the poor upbringing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by TinaG(f): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Get him arrested ASAP and pls If the pregnancy is still new, I beg you to please get rid of it. She's too young and no mother to help her Carter for the child, besides the person involved is an old man who will never marry her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Shut that your one lane unidirectional mentality.

What if the baby eventually turned out being a vagabond as a result of the poor upbringing?
So, the many vagabonds already out there born and brought up in 2-parent homes are what? Kings? undecided

Abeg find us better reason o'jare! undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Ofadaman(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Get an abortion, bringing a child into this world in such condition is another recipe for disaster, and would set your sister ages behind.

If the pregnancy is still within month, get it out, then after that you'd deal with the man .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
CountVersailles:

This is the most ridiculous response I've seen all year. She shouldn't abort it to not have blood on her hands? What do you have for a brain? A toddler's? God! These Nigerians!
lol grin
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by BRATISLAVA: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
1Sharon:

A 16 year old isn't a kid not knowing right from wrong

How didn't the old man know what is right from wrong? Maybe he's there kid here
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by kingsceedon(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.

Hope you're not thinking about abortion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.