Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. (40262 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Senoiret(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
So sorry to hear about this scenario , firstly the man used his aged cunny way to lure your sister into an undesired sexual realtionship, she is still underaged and was glaringly induced, first of all

1. The man is a shameless man and used the death ofnyour mother to carry out this treacherous act, meaning he has been eyeing your sister for a long time...

2. You have to act quick to find a way to relieve that pregnancy from her, I beg you , regardless of abortion scrutinity, she doesn't deserve to carry that child for that pedophile and I wouldn't want anything to mess with her teenager stage, she has a bright future on her side and a baby would disrupt her life organization...

3. Has she given details on account how the man committed this act, he should be jailed and prosecuted but I'm quite aware people in the village won't wan that, the last thing they'll want is to get her married which she won't enjoy herself throughout her life.

4. Remember , you have to guide her into making this decision and make sure she understands this is a right choice for her....

5. Kindly find the date and how long she has gone with the pregnancy, she should be sheduled for an abortion with immediate effect, so it doesn't get late....

6. Pleas take her with you or keep her in a custody far away from where she is currently kus she would be subjected to torment and shaming by hypocrites, her mental health right now is paramount than anything else..
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Terrier99: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Report the matter to the police for rape and defilement of a minor. Thereafter, take your sister to a licensed medical practitioner and abort the baby.
Don't be carried away by sentiments. Let the man pay dearly and let your sister terminate the pregnancy.
If your sister keeps it, she will always hate the child due to its circumstances and the child will draw her back in many areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by beautyhd: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
This is pathetic.

No matter how you look at it, underprivileged girls and ladies are at the mercy of their so called male benefactors.

Report her case to the welfare in your state, shes still a minor and they will manage her case well.

It's not easy to survive the loss of a caring mother.

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
I wish she had reported him the same day he had sex with her, she would have been taken to the hospital and a test conducted that'd show he did.
I won't suggest abortion, however, the dad things is that this girl will grow up as a single mother and be insulted by some men like some of the ones we have here on Nairaland without even knowing her story, they'll judge her and probable call her demeaning names like bitch, hoe, LovePeddler etc.

Report him, he should also be compelled to fend for both your sis and the child. It's a pity that lots of ladies were and are victims of people like the said man.
You and your siblings should also continue to support her and protect her from men who are vile and have no regard for women because if care isn't taken, she'll go through condescending things in their hands that may even lower her self-esteem. She also should start to acquire lifelong skills and further her education. Omo, I never get belle before but I know this journey might be tough for her. May God come through for you and your family in your trying times. My prayers are with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by VTJN(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

You should take her for a scan immediately so you can safely terminate it.

If it's not more than 12 weeks, drugs can me administered in the hospital to terminate it. I don't know if you'll need a police report about the rape so they can attend to her.

Hospitals don't usually do abortions for underaged or unmarried women as it's unethical but with a Police report, you shouldn't have any issues.
Abortion in Nigeria is mostly practiced by young girls who are still single
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Captainjack100: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
She's a young girl. Probably deceit with goodies. Lack of money to do basic needs cause all this things. And again girls at her age won't really know what they want. Just few can resist..
He Don happen, he Don happen and na solution now because if una like make una dey talk from now till 2023. Na so he go still be

Solution
Get that man arrested immediately. Maybe his wife or son. Arrest someone and he'll crawl outside from where he is hiding..

Take the girl to a very good hospital, confirm the days of the preg. Ask questions. If he still dey bracket. Terminate am sharply and warn the girl if that ever happen again. No one will answer her... Warn her very well o

With the situation of the country and what you guys are going through now couple with the facts that the breadwinner of the family is dead. Omo if una let her born that pikin. She go too suffer and her life will change from there. She might as well become single mother of three or four.

Boys will take chances with money of course. So act fast...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
VTJN:
Abortion in Nigeria is mostly practiced by young girls who are still single
to

That's why they use quacks.

Hospitals won't abort pregnancy for you without a husband and a serious medical reason.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Oracleforce: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
judecares1:
OH MY GOD,WHY ARE SOME MEN BORN TO BE USELESS IN THE SOCIETY?
WHY DO SO MEN CHOOSE TO BRING TEARS AND PAINS TO FAMILIES?
WHY ARE SOME MEN DERIVE JOY IN BRINGING SORROW TO PEOPLE?

WHY, WHY

Why are some women don't know how to keep boundaries? A lady of 16byears old in Nigeria is no more a virgin... Some of them are purely olosho in a brothel house.....
Though I wouldn't support an elderly man of 50 yrs old who suppose to instruct the lady on the right way to live her life then now taking advantage of her minuscule brain....
The man should go to jail....but on the reverse side if the young lady has made her mind to marry that old man....what will happen....

This life is tricky .....
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:
Delta state, I believe, has domesticated the child rights act yet the judge did not rely on it... embarassed
Well, maybe the judge needed to be reminded of it. People have a right to these things. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Na you go feed her?
She decides is what matters.. she decides if she is willing to feed it or not. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, maybe the judge needed to be reminded of it. People have a right to these things. undecided

grin The truth is, the child rights act barely holds water in Nigeria. It is an international law. embarassed
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Are you sure he raped her

Age of consent is 13, you know... cry

In which country?
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

In which country?

Nigeria, of course.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kuriosmynd: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Most guys telling her to keep the baby are stupid...it's as if they can't read and understand the situation of penury they are going through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by McOluOmo: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Call it what it is: rape.

A 15-year old minor and virgin, and a 50-year old man = RAPE.

Report the man to the Police, have him arrested and charged.

As for the pregnancy, how far gone is she? If it's still in its early stages, she doesn't have to keep it. She's only 15 and has her life ahead of her. Definitely ask her what she wants to do, though, because her decision is what matters.

the idiot is nowhere to be found, Oga!

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kingomang: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is bad. cry

Getting the traditional rulers and the police informed on this will be the appropriate step to take.

I am talking my own mind now. If you quote me to say nonsense, thunder will strike you.
“I will take the girl to the hospital and sign to terminate the pregnancy”..

Who is going to take care of the baby, the young innocent girl or the old irresponsible foolish man?
Having the baby is an eternal stain on the girl.

This is the best option in this predicament, don't waste Time to do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by sabreal: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
I feel your pain.

Forget that you Java father. He can't provide and can't even protect. Obviously, that is the reason the old fool impregnate the poor girl.

Please take care of that your sister and the pregnancy.

Get the 50 year old fool arrested and let him face the consequences of his evil deeds.

Me, I will not advise abortion, for personal reasons. Don't risk the life of your kid sister. God will send help to you. Amen

What kind of human beings remain in this world O Lord. The world is no longer save.

munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Nigeria, of course.
Maybe in the North.

With a good lawyer, the old man will rot in jail.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kennybh: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please, don't ever consider abortion. Is too early for her to start having a guilty of murder in her heart.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Chiffy: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please allow your sister have an abortion. Close the chapter and give a fresh start to life. I've seen others with a similar story as your sister that went on to have the baby, i assure you that things only got worse with them. Please help your sister and abort the foetus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by VTJN(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:
to

That's why they use quacks.

Hospitals won't abort pregnancy for you without a husband and a serious medical reason.
Private hospitals does abortion for young girls pretty well. They ain't quack, they got their liscence to practice on their own. Don't know of government hospitals though
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by almarthins(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is bad. cry

Getting the traditional rulers and the police informed on this will be the appropriate step to take.

I am talking my own mind now. If you quote me to say nonsense, thunder will strike you.

Who is going to take care of the baby, the young innocent girl or the old irresponsible foolish man?

Police is not the friend of the poor. Only the rich can make good use of them. It is just another pathetic situation, no justice in this nation. No one can guarantee justice for this poor guy up there, except use smbody like you and I.

To call police na yam? As you dey come and go na so Dem go dey use take chop money. Na only God. Na d sad reality be that.

Traditional ruler chapter, huh! Na govt money and politician Dem dey husle. Except God just wan use them.
But wait o! Some old men useless o
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by freshalien: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
About the Baby, please do not make her abort it at her age. She is too young to have blood on her hands or mind please. She still has a bright future to plan. undecided

She can instead give it up for adoption if she is unwilling to keep it though. Hopefully there are orphanages that are willing to take the baby off her hands you can can and talk to. undecided

Should she decide to keep it, try to explain to her how difficult the road ahead is bound to become and let her make her choice. It is important to let her make her choice please. undecided

Are you serious about what you wrote?? A 16 year old should be made to decide whether she wants to keep a baby or not? You want to ask a baby whether to keep a baby? That girl doesn't even know where she is going yet.

Also, under normal circumstances she ought to be in university studying not getting pregnant and you are asking if she should keep it. If you say she should keep it so she can give it up for adoption, what are the chances that after carrying the child for nine months, she would be willing to give it up. The best thing to do is to remove/terminate that pregnancy. She should go to a proper hospital and remove it. Married women do it everyday, so no big deal here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by heykims(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Everyone suggesting abortion should note that abortion is illegal in Nigeria even in the case of rape.
So op, no certified doctor will abort it for u except secretly anyway and only a few usually do that.
That's why we have a high rate of death from abortion in Nigeria because they are usually carried out by unfit personnel.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by saphiere(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you.
Hmmm!
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kennybh: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abortion is very risky, keep the pregnancy. God will make provision you.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

grin The truth is, the child rights act barely holds water in Nigeria. It is an international law. embarassed
Yet there are many in the same Nigeria who have taken advantage of it? Look, it is an act available to those even in Nigeria to use. Since it is been codified into law in some states means those in those states can take advantage of it. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Skyonebaba: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
If the pregnancy is still new take her to hospital and terminate it since the old fool is a relative of yours .
Deal with the old fool anyway you like but don't kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Lamasta(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is bad. cry

Having the baby and then taking the baby to an orphanage will be more preferable since the deed has been done....

I will advice the sibling involve the community elders or village chiefs and the police so as to track the man down before the next line of actions
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by almarthins(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
VTJN:
Private hospitals does abortion for young girls pretty well. They ain't quack, they got their liscence to practice on their own. Don't know of government hospitals though

I for support abortion but na murder case for yonder be that. But on Earth no wahala. I no get hand in it. Make Dem ask the girl wetin she want first.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by VTJN(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Traplord09:

I object to that word abortion. What about she die...at de pross that if she 16..not above her age
How true is de story...
2nd nigerian can twiste anythin without fat..
undecided undecided undecided
Da are pross to everthin....
If it true.....
So I obviously object.....
Without ft
who tells you abortion kills in this 21st century?

Those who died of abortion went to the wrong places due to lack of funds. They were unable to afford the right places. They had no money, yet they are having erection smiley

Standard clinics does abortion hitch free.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by greatiyk4u(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

If you go through a proper hospital, they will give her drugs including antibiotics to prevent infection.

First thing they'll do is a scan to confirm and date the pregnancy, then administer the drug to her and ask her to come after 7 days for another scan to confirm theembryo has been emptied from the uterus.

She will need lots of sanitary pads cause there will be bleeding and then there will be a little pain. Just a little more than period cramps.

Abortions are safer in hospitals, as long as there are genuine reasons like rape, missed miscarriage, etc.

How many years experience di you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.