Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free (949 Views)

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by kenzysmith: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sept 11 2020 was the last time I mastubated me that can stay for 2 days without wanking now celebrating a year.
If you don't have the will to quit u can't, I have the will to quit and I over came
It means a lot to me anytime I finish masturbating this guilt all over me but now I am proud of myself

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by cocu25(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stopping addiction is very hard and gradual process be it cigarettes, drugs or masturbation. I'm so so happy for you.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by begoniaa: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Goooooooo, OP. Wow. Wow. Wow. Congratulationsssss. My stomach is sweet and my joy overflows for you o.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by kenzysmith: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
cocu25:
Stopping addiction is very hard and gradual process be it cigarettes, drugs or masturbation. I'm so so happy for you.
i t happen like a miracle I no longer feel d urge I bless God

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by GuyWise(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is all good but for people like me we will never quit MSTbation till death.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Longsleeve: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hope you didn't replace it with fornication or adultery??

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by kenzysmith: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Goooooooo, OP. Wow. Wow. Wow. Congratulationsssss. My stomach is sweet and my joy overflows for you o.
thanks bro its like a Miracle I now have a Good business of my own now
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by kenzysmith: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Longsleeve:
Hope you didn't replace it with fornication or adultery??
Oga what ur problem let celebrate this achievement ist before questioning me

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by lilvicky68(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:
Really?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by begoniaa: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

Really?
cheesy
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by ChasinGood(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yo man,what's up with the brothel stuff too?
Hope you've hung your boots? grin
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
ChasinGood:
Lol..that one worst pass self
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Stupidquestions: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Without having a serious steady relationship you can't achieve this.
Meanwhile, I wonder at why married men masturbate.....why not open ur wife laps fvvck am instead of fvvcking ur clenched fist

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Their screaming is enjoyment not pain. A lady doesn't lose anything while fxkn her. You are the one wasting your energy. Fck every hole as you said while you expose yourself to std. The energy you suppose manage do business, you dey waste am untop fck. Oniranu.
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn bro!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by kenzysmith: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
ChasinGood:
am now one month free from that one grin
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Vinnie2000(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Congrats to you, Mr Kenzysmith!! Keep up the good work.. smiley
Also, find a good Girl and get married!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
A steady fucking prevents masturbation in many cases. I once celebrated like you until I my status was reset to single mode. grin
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by ChasinGood(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2021
MTN will be proud of you o
kenzysmith:
am now one month free from that one grin
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Onelove508: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Onelove508: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is all good but for people like me we will never quit MSTbation till death.

Lolz.
How long have u been doing it?
I wan tell u something.
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Onelove508: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Without having a serious steady relationship you can't achieve this.
Meanwhile, I wonder at why married men masturbate.....why not open ur wife laps fvvck am instead of fvvcking ur clenched fist

Na lie o.
Today is my 1year (12months) without masturbating.
I fornicated last February- 7months ago.

It's possible bro

1 Like

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin
The day wey I go celebrate one year of -"not bending my neck to look at every big nyash that passes me by" angry. That day I go must kill fowl lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by kenzysmith: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Onelove508:

Na lie o.
Today is my 1year (12months) without masturbating.
I fornicated last February- 7months ago.

It's possible bro
wow

1 Like

Re: Celebrating One Year Of Masturbation Free by ChasinGood(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
If you see aristo babe you no go loose guard grin

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Modern Relationships Are Transactional. / What Causes Cheating Among Married Couples Today / Why Surrogacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.