Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating (42456 Views)

Lori Harvey / EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by siofra(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
The A Journal for Jordan actor, 35, and Harvey, 25, have broken up after dating for a year and a half, a source close to the couple confirms to PEOPLE.

"Michael and Lori are both completely heartbroken," the source says. "They still love each other."

"Michael matured a lot over the course of their relationship and was ready to commit for the long term. He let down his guard with her, opening up emotionally in a romantic relationship for the first time," adds the source. "They had great times together and brought out the best in each other."

A representative for Jordan could not be reached for comment. Reps for Harvey did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment..
https://people.com/movies/michael-b-jordan-and-lori-harvey-breakup-exclusive/

Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Es350: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stop obsessing over the life of celebs who don't give a shit about you.

310 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
This fake couple's tea have been spilled.

Negroe is gay. She was his 'beard'...if you know what I mean. Her contract has expired and negroe wants to still tie her down. That's no life.

I am sure those hating on her are also negroes too. Its only tales of how their mother got preggy for them they project on other females ...nothing more in their drug filled skulls.

14 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
koyyess:
This fake couple's tea have been spilled.

Negroe is gay. She was his 'beard'...if you know what I mean. Her contract has expired and negroe wants to still tie her down. That's no life.

I am sure those hating on her are also negroes too. Its only tales of how their mother got preggy for them they project on other females ...nothing more in their drug filled skulls.

lolz

This is a well known fact, apart from some ppl that want to remind foolish to those celebrities sexual orientation.

most are Gays,lesi and bisexual
starting from Nicki, bts, Trey Songz, young thug, drake, Shawn, neyo and cohorts.

You seeing them with the opp gender means nothing [ they are having a deal ].

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jeon:

lolz

This is a well known fact, apart from some ppl that want to remind foolish to those celebrities sexual orientation.

most are Gays,lesi and bisexual
starting from Nicki, bts, Trey Songz, young thug, drake, Shawn, neyo and cohorts.

You seeing them with the opp gender means nothing [ they are having a deal ].

Absolutely nothing. Fake life everywhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
[s]shut up up your dirty mouth ,just they talk rubbish foolish idiot,they broke up because Michael Jordan wanted to take the relationship to the next level but refuse, hence the split, meanwhile you dey beer parlour they conclude rubbish[/s]

Fellow f@g trying to cover up tracks for his idol. Does he know you f@g?

Daft animal.

9 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by emmyluizzz: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lori Harvey is a hoe and she is a loose woman. she belongs to the street

FYI...you don't have sense if you don't believe this

idi*t

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
koyyess:

Absolutely nothing. Fake life everywhere.

aswear.

That's how nlanders were mad at me for call-in Drake out [ claiming that he fuvk women including strippers ] so he can't be Gay.

We argued not until someone came in to interfere with the situation, he was from the STATE. ..

He said it is true. And of teams helps in hiding the bisexual acts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jeon:

aswear.

That's how nlanders were mad at me for call-in Drake out [ claiming that he fuvk women including strippers ] so he can't be Gay.

We argued not until someone came in to interfere with the situation, he was from the STATE. ..

He said it is true. And of their teams helps in hiding the bisexual acts.

Drake...that negroe is really messed up in the head.

Besides being gay, he sleeps with pr0stitutes alot. Those are his spec.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
koyyess:

Drake...that negroe is really messed up in the head.
I don't know why ppl like to cover this Drake.
Back in 2013 or something[ during an Award show ], he made a statement about sleeping with Trey Songz .

Besides being gay, he sleeps with pr0stitutes alot. Those are his spec.

Not only him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Dorwadora(f): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't know the both of them undecided

But no one should Hoe-shame that beautiful baby girl embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

I don't know why ppl like to cover this Drake.
Back in 2013 or something[ during an Award show ], he made a statement about sleeping with Trey Songz .

Not only him.

They are ignorant na. Most of these male artists are introduced into g@ydom before they can blow. Lil Wayne, pdiddy...dem plenty.

These two I just mentioned are grandmasters of gaydom initiation. I watched a video of lil Wayne confessing with pride sef.

6 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2022
koyyess:

They are ignorant na. Most of these male artists are introduced into g@ydom before they can blow. Lil Wayne, pdiddy...dem plenty.

LOLX.
THEY THINK EARTH IS JUST LIKE THAT.

I WAS ON VIGILANTECI FORUM, and a dissucion came out about entertainment industry, how they sexualized them [f/m].

I was shocked when John Cena and other body built Men said they like bts. shocked

And again
before any deals, promotions,even endorsement deals are not free.

First, before you can have the contract they must sleep with you, sometimes they may use a chemicals, MK ultra portions on you if you didn't apply to their terms .

THOSE ARTISTS ARE JUST PUPPETS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

LOLX.
THEY THINK EARTH IS JUST LIKE THAT.

I WAS ON VIGILANTECI FORUM, and I dissucion came out about entertainment industry, how they sexualized them [f/m].

I was shocked when John Cena and other body built Men said they like bts. shocked

And again
before any deals, promotions,even endorsement deals are not free.

First, before you can have the contract they must sleep with you, sometimes they may use a chemicals, MK ultra portions on you if you didn't apply to their terms .

THOSE ARTISTS ARE JUST PUPPETS.

Real puppets.

You wonder why they get depressed and die early.

There are three well known male artists who have hiv. I trust you should know them. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Jeon(f): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2022
koyyess:

Real puppets.

You wonder why they get depressed and die early.

There are two well known male artists who have hiv. I trust you should know them. wink

My sucipious is only Lil Wayne.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by sammycipher(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Sexually liberated>>>>>LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by koyyess: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

My sucipious is only Lil Wayne.

You are current.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:
Ever since I heard of their breakup yesterday, everyone, especially guys have been tagging Lori Harvey a hoe and other distasteful names for a loose woman. Saying things like "she belongs to the street" nye nye nye.

I can count the number of men Lori Harvey has dated (though that's none of my business) meanwhile I can't say the same for Michael B. Jordan because it's NUMEROUS. Yet she's the one getting all the hate after the breakup from both men and women alike. Y'all love to attack and hate on women. STOP HOE SHAMING LORI HARVEY!!! angry

It has to stop. Whether you like it or not, Lori Harvey is not ready for marriage and she's gonna continue dating whoever she likes. Besides she's just in her 20s. If some girl had tried to trap Michael in his 20s with marriage, I'm sure he'd have ran ten million miles away from her.

I don't understand the hate against Lori. And for all those hating on her, this is the 21st century not the 14th century. Women are SEXUALLY LIBERATED!! angry

Ok bye. Different priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Satanic worshipers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Abdul9025(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Memphis Depay
Lewis Hamilton
Sean Combs
Trey Songz
Future
Michael B. Jordan

If not a hoe.. She is definitely a gold digger

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Innobee99(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Hoes think alike

Op, u be hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2022
An Interesting conversation is going on here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Little hoe, I knew the relationship wouldn't last long.

It's still unbelievable that Steve Harvey gave birth to a LovePeddler and he's seeing what she's doing and he can't tame her, what a shame.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Abdul9025:
Memphis Depay
Lewis Hamilton
Sean Combs
Trey Songz
Future
Michael B. Jordan

If not a hoe.. She is definitely a gold digger
The little hoe might go for a basketballer this time around cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by moyosore32: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Op wait lemme get something straight, cos you seem jobless afterall?? are u forming advocate for the barnie from or on nairaland?? I don’t understand what’s happening here sef
Go and channel this ur energy to fasting and prayers so that ASUU and FG will allow u guys resume skul back on time
Even Rema superstar wants skul to resume buh u u dey here dey form advocate for Wetin no just consine u

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by techWriter3: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2022
prevent fretting over the lifestyle of vip who haven't take a Bleep about you

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Konjiboii: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
I love hoes, without them it will take longer to get our dicks wet..god bless all our hoes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Konjiboii: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

aswear.

He said it is true. And of teams helps in hiding the bisexual acts.

All this palmwine tapper gist, so because I'm in Nigeria I can convince you that portable is a virgin abi. All this Dem say dem say talk is not the way.

5 Likes

Re: Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating by Natbrowny: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Involve in other people's relationships and business and lose your sanity.
These days na look, see and waka pass.

Drama plenty

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.