Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) (2780 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals / INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2007
Godsinger or what, do u think u are in the university where u can gather people and protest about anything.There is no unionism in banking oh. U ve not started work, u are talking of gathering people to see the MD. How do u think he will feel. My brother come up with anothe idea.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by confibobo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
this morkpas or whatever u call ur name. ur mind is neva positive at all. i wonder hpw u graduated frm schl with such.plsss allow people with positive mind 2 post while u relax and do what u know best doin elsewhere. u are a pessimist and not what posting on this site. i really mean it.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by confibobo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
mokpas:

Godsinger or what, do u think u are in the university where u can gather people and protest about anything.There is no unionism in banking oh. You ve not started work, u are talking of gathering people to see the MD. How do u think he will feel. My brother come up with anothe idea.

this morkpas or whatever u call ur name. ur mind is neva positive at all. i wonder hpw u graduated frm schl with such.plsss allow people with positive mind 2 post while u relax and do what u know best doin elsewhere. u are a pessimist and not what posting on this site. i really mean it.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by moons(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
I Have been interviewed,that was last week,and this morning,my branch manager directed that i continue with my job even after POP.pending when i will go for a 1 month training program.i will keep you guys informed if i get my appiontment letter or invited for the training.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by vomofit(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2007
Guys in the house, thanks for the great info.
but i must confess Spring bank is not helping us at all or is this part of their test
why can't they send us Aptt. letter and give us a specific date for the training.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2007
I head that the MD of the bank said that they have no basis for recruiting new people into the bank when those working as contract staff in the bank have not been made full staff.Is like they ve decided to take only corpers now because they served in the bank.They ve already been trained when they were posted to the bank at the beginning of their service year.This put to rest all the speculations that they are waiting for the corpers to pass out so we can begin training together.Lets keep praying, the MD may change his mind and decide to call us later this year.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by mokpas: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
I heard the MD questioned the rationale of emloying new people when they ve not confirm the contract staff in the bank.Corpers were interviewed because they ve been with them already and was trained at the beginning of the service year.This put to rest the speculation that they are waiting for corpers to pass out before starting training.The corpers ve already been trained.Lets keep praying, may the MD will change his mind.
Re: SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) by danonyeka: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2007
[/color]m-o-k-p-a-s,[color=#000099]u re not serious.from the way you sound I quesss u mustt b the MD's younger brother since all ur info iss alwayss from him.I wonder why u ve not beenn made a amanAger wt sb.annyway,pls may we not go as a group to head ofice for anny reason as that will b tantamount to unionissm and thus cast doubt onn our eligibility.We ll no doubt b called by HIS grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc And Nigeria Breweries Plc Which One Pays Better / Bank Phb Is Recruiting Ond Holders. Submit Your Cv / E-recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.