Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858843 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hanzzyyy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello, is it necessary to upload Employment Letter as Partner Dependant? By the way what does this Employment Letter mean?
Is it a compulsory requirement? as I don't think so.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
No fixed price on Police certificate as those police officers use it to enrich their pockets. It’s all about your bargaining power.

Did it 5k at Alagbon when I left naija last year even though I still no use am.

So I reckon you start bargaining from 5k……

You get it in less than 30mins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Guys please I'm in a cross road, I can't seem to get any available date to book a tuberculosis test appointment...I don't know if I'm doing it wrong.

I would have walked in and book but I want to be that I'll atleast have it done sooner than a week wait, because I'll be traveling to the center and going to come back another day for just the TB test will cost me over 100k for flight and I no get that kind Money.

I just want to go and complete the procedure once and for all and go back home.

Please what do I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
From April to august time is like this...not available.... What do I do please?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Guys.... Greetings!!

Speaking on this police report,
So other than Lagos (alagbon), , we couldnt get this report elsewhere ... . like.. . Lets say Abuja ??.. .. Etc ??

Thats kinda sad .. .. If you ask me ...

That everybody gets a mandatory Lagos trip.. ... Regardless what part of the country you at..

But its gonna be alright though..
Its all good...

Best wishes ,, you guys..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello guys please how long did it take for your cos to come out. My employers applied this week.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beedollas:

If u are in Lagos go to there office with your international passport and book. That's how I was able to get a date

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Agatha250:
Hello guys please how long did it take for your cos to come out. My employers applied this week.

if they paid for priority it will be out in a week but if its standard it can be up to 8 weeks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
jiigga:
Guys.... Greetings!!

So other than Lagos (alagbon), , we couldnt get this report elsewhere ... . like.. . Lets say Abuja ??.. .. Etc ??

That everybody gets a mandatory Lagos trip.. ... Regardless what part of the country you at..

Its all good...

they get it in Abuja too I think
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beedollas:

It not been working properly for some days..... sometime it works sometimes it doesn't. I been trying to book an appointment for a friend and noticed

You can try the telephone numbers and see if anyone would pick but that not till Tuesday
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shespeaks: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your response.
Kaylaonah:

1) Nigerians can definitely not be restricted from apply for the UK carer visa, if not, why would we be in this group.

2) You need an English proficiency test. It could be IELTS, NARIC, or Pearson. Go to the UK government website and choose the one you can afford.

3) Other requirements include TB test and police clearance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dramacox: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please how long does it take to be issue CoS, got offer since Feb but still waiting for CoS. Tiring I beg
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Okay sir, thank you

LagosismyHome:

It not been working properly for some days..... sometime it works sometimes it doesn't. I been trying to book an appointment for a friend and noticed

You can try the telephone numbers and see if anyone would pick but that not till Tuesday
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beedollas:
Okay sir, thank you

I am a female
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
dramacox:
Please how long does it take to be issue CoS, got offer since Feb but still waiting for CoS. Tiring I beg

Are you sure your employer has already applied for your CoS? Because I have been waiting for the same thing, only for them to send a mail recently, transferring me to their solicitor to begin the CoS process.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

if they paid for priority it will be out in a week but if its standard it can be up to 8 weeks.

Certificate of Sponsorship doesn't take 8 weeks. Is it the license you are talking about?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Emurate1:

Certificate of Sponsorship doesn't take 8 weeks. Is it the license you are talking about?

I'm talking about the CoS and I'm talking from people's experience on other forums. I didn't even say 8 weeks, keyword was "up to 8 weeks"

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
Well she asked me to share her number so I have her permission

Only a corrupt police officer will do that and nairaland is not her branch office

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello house,
Please who has a contact for International drivers license in Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Apologies dear ma �

LagosismyHome:

I am a female

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

I'm talking about the CoS and I'm talking from people's experience on other forums. I didn't even say 8 weeks, keyword was "up to 8 weeks"

How long does Certificate of Sponsorship take? That was the question. Not how long does increasing allocation take. The first statement in that image already answered the guy's question. A company that is still applying to increase their allocation won't tell you that they have applied for your CoS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
dramacox:

Your employer has not said anything concerning the delay? The cause of it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening house, pls is urgent am trying to pay for my IELTS test and my access bank card keep declined.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beedollas:

I noticed the site misbehaves during the day. Try booking from midnight, that was what I did. Hope it works.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
jiigga:
Guys.... Greetings!!

Its all good...

My friend did hers from Delta. She had to send her finger print and passport to the officer. But you'll need someone to pick it up. Send a dm, I'll send the number of the officer she used.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

My friend did hers from Delta. She had to send her finger print and passport to the officer. But you'll need someone to pick it up. Send a dm, I'll send the number of the officer she used.

I am curious at the price... care to share?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I am curious at the price... care to share?

10k.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Heyy @TomatoSauce1

How you doing??

Thank you much for the correspondence..

Too bad i couldn't even figure how they send DMs on this thing..

I managed to send an e-mail message though... .. Is that how it works??... .. Will you get it ??

Hope you do..

Thanks again... . Appreciate it

Salute
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oh.... By the way, please let me say this.....

Since people getting the thing elsewhere,, , other than Lagos(alagbon)..... ..

That means i could find a way to get the thing from Abuja ??.. .
And
it will be TOTALLY acceptable at the embassy ??.. . For real ?? (Cos thats another deal to contend with)

I hope it would...

Cos I'm really not trynna waste my time for nothing either..

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: protonz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.