Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849440 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okay this helps... thanks
CheesyTee:

If your employer ticks Yes to providing maintenance fee, you don't need pof. If no you will have to provide bank statement since you have not spent 1yr in the UK.

Standard visa processing period is quite longer you may pay for priority servi e if you can accord it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Biometrics for family - May 18

Transferred to DMC - May 18

Received by DMC - May 18

Transferred to VAC - June 9

Notification email for pickup for family - June 9

Passports picked up for family with V - June 10.

All thanks to God.
W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Ladyzain!cheesycheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Follow the instructions of the Nigerian Passport office. The disability needs to be medically certified.
When you get to the UK visa procedure the authorities there will direct you on how they handle such cases. Yours definitely is not the first case.
What the passport office has asked you to go and obtain is very vital documentation for her.
You have nothing to be worried about really.
All the best.
Thank you so much. Will do so
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Uzland:

W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Ladyzain!cheesycheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Biometrics for family - May 18

Transferred to DMC - May 18

Received by DMC - May 18

Transferred to VAC - June 9

Notification email for pickup for family - June 9

Passports picked up for family with V - June 10.

All thanks to God.
Congratulations. What's the estimate for proof of funds for the whole family?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2022
2Legitsales:
Hello Fam! Pls need quick advice. I have a friend whose family is into this carer business In the UK. I have seen a couple of the family members travel through this route.

Long story cut short, I enquired how it's done and was referred to the company's representative here in Nigeria. We spoke and he told me it would cost about 4m, exams and all inclusive.

So please guys what do you think? Should I jump on this?
Jump ó. That's cheap
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Omo I will avoid Nigerians like plague if I make it to the UK coz they aren't happy about my arrival.. please can I get police certificate from port harcourt? Lagos is too far for me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by switkera(f): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.
Hi, I tick all the requirements you mentioned and I am interested. I just sent you a pm.
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lovelygirl04(f): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2022
lovelygirl04:
Good afternoon house! I applied to this care home yesterday and I got this response..are they real, they haven't even given offer later...pls I need your advice...thanks
Plz house , what does legal cover for visa application mean?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ok12345(f): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.

I just sent you a mail ,I'm interested
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HaywhyA: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
CheesyTee:

If your employer ticks Yes to providing maintenance fee, you don't need pof. If no you will have to provide bank statement since you have not spent 1yr in the UK.

Standard visa processing period is quite longer you may pay for priority servi e if you can accord it.
please how long does standard take?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HaywhyA: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2022
lovelygirl04:

Plz house , what does legal cover for visa application mean?
what’s the name please, asking for a friend who might be interested

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lovelygirl04(f): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=HaywhyA post=113690847] what’s the name please, asking for a friend who might be interested [/quote
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lovelygirl04(f): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=lovelygirl04 post=113689704]
Plz house , what does legal cover for visa application mean?[/quote
Pls can anyone explain legal cover for visa application, is it important? I want to opt for the first one, it's quite affordable, I want to know if choosing the first one won't have any negative effect when applying for visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=lovelygirl04 post=113692863][/quote] it's best you tick the second one which covers everything for ur visa application. Every one of it are important and necessary . Good luck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
HaywhyA:
please how long does standard take?

Usually within 8 week but mine is taking longer than that. No non-straightforward mail either. My application will be 13 week by Monday since biometric.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HaywhyA: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheesyTee:

Usually within 8 week but mine is taking longer than that. No non-straightforward mail either. My application will be 13 week by Monday since biometric.
from Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obehilicious: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
zinaunreal:
Omo I will avoid Nigerians like plague if I make it to the UK coz they aren't happy about my arrival.. please can I get police certificate from port harcourt? Lagos is too far for me

You can get it from where you are.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obehilicious: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good evening. Please if you did biometrics 16th May, please any update?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
obehilicious:

You can get it from where you are.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharpsharp: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
zinaunreal:

What really happened concerning your arrival?
Educate us more.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
lovelygirl04:
Good afternoon house! I applied to this care home yesterday and I got this response..are they real, they haven't even given offer later...pls I need your advice...thanks
Hi Lovelygirl04, I just did a simple search for the name of this company in question on the Tier 2 sponsors list and I couldn't find it, except if they go by a different registered company name. Rather, I found a similar company name (screenshot attached below) which is definitely not the one you have here.

As most people have advised you, please tread cautiously with them financially to avoid 'premium tears'.crycry
However, if you're sure that the company is on the Tier 2 sponsors list, then screenshot the page and post it here for us. Cheers.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=lovelygirl04 post=113692863][/quote]
For the sake of your safety, why don't you request your company to deduct the cost from your salary subsequently as some other care companies do? But if you're certain about it, then proceed. All the best.cheesy

PS Don't forget to share with us the outcome of your application with this company.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
GENERAL NOTICE:
One thing we all have to be careful about is that different companies can bear similar names. On the other hand, a company can also have an alternative trade name.

Location, registration details, etc are the major distinguishing factors to consider when you're faced with multiple companies bearing same or similar name.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrsO2:
Yes she can.
It costs NGN4,000 at Alagbon.

Please can you share your contact as I need to get a police clearance within the week. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lady25(f): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrsO2:
Yes she can.
It costs NGN4,000 at Alagbon.

Please I need this
How can I get it done
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
bunsuq:

Please I need the contact. Sent you a mail.

I didn’t get your email, babarinde.akinkugbe@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Papitomendez:

I didn’t get your email, babarinde.akinkugbe@gmail.com
Sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2022
gistbite:

Jump ó. That's cheap

Hmmm. Considering the nature of the job and being that it's for 5 years, I was thinking it's something I might not be able to keep up with for that long. Decided to just follow the school route.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 4:43am On Jun 12, 2022
2Legitsales:

Hmmm. Considering the nature of the job and being that it's for 5 years, I was thinking it's something I might not be able to keep up with for that long. Decided to just follow the school route.

Its like you've got a sure banker job waiting for you after spending over 7M on student route..

U think people jumpimg at care jobs want to do it for 5 years?? Lol

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
HaywhyA:
from Nigeria?

I'm in the UK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Its like you've got a sure banker job waiting for you after spending over 7M on student route..

U think people jumpimg at care jobs want to do it for 5 years?? Lol

Lol even as I dey naija I don work remotely in Uk and USA. There's always job bro if you know what you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.