Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841848 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
gistbite:

Lol if it's about job, jobs plenty wella. But will they sponsor you? Lol
Lmao you think those of doing care jobs are doing it out of love? Lol

But I really think 2 years should be enough to get a job with sponsorship.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeb04(f): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
hello guys,

There are a lot of people doing diploma courses which are very expensive. however I can only afford courses single courses right now.

I found several courses on open college university. I am stuck with making a decision. I am interested in the one that is more employable.

1) Care for the older person

2) Care support course

3) Care skills course

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Agatha250:

How long have you been waiting

About a month now sir ..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
2Legitsales:

But I really think 2 years should be enough to get a job with sponsorship.
Lmao bàbà I wish you the best when you get here. Dem no dey tell person.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
gistbite:

Lol if it's about job, jobs plenty wella. But will they sponsor you? Lol
Lmao you think those of us doing care jobs are doing it out of love? Lol
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zubixone: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
I'm doing an online UK Diploma in Care besides other care certificates but I m not a nurse.

I m wondering if I can still apply for Austria and Canada care assistant job. UK is now preferring to sponsor students living in UK on tier 2 sponsorship than people applying outside UK especially Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please ma, since you have been to the UK before, in the part where they asked if you have received treatment in the UK before, did you choose yes or no?

If you chose yes, they would ask further questions like if you paid for it, if it was an emergency etc.

I am not sure whether to choose no because they said visiting a doctor counts. Could you please clarify that part? I could send you a dm if it is ok by you. Thanks

TomatoSauce1:

Just accommodation and feeding. That's why I'm going alone for now, my family would join me later.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
zubixone:
I'm doing an online UK Diploma in Care besides other care certificates but I m not a nurse.

I m wondering if I can still apply for Austria and Canada care assistant job. UK is now preferring to sponsor students living in UK on tier 2 sponsorship than people applying outside UK especially Nigeria.

Chai !

Could this be the reason for the COS delay ?

Na wa !
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
gistbite:

Hahaha. At least give me small hope na.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
jagbasneh:
Good morning guru, please for how long it will take IELTS to send result to the address someone given them.
I wrote 2nd of June and I just got a mail from them this morning. By 3pm this afternoon, the DHL guy called to give me my results
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
adeblow:

I also sent you a mail

Apologies bro, I have been trying to get the woman’s contact I’m not currently in Nigeria and all efforts proved difficult, have you gotten someone now? But I’m certain you can walk in. Just prepare around 10k you should get it almost immediately. I did mine at that amount and I got her digits but how I can’t find it on my contact anymore is surprising. I’d let you know when I lay my hands on it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
zxxtx:
pls I’m a bit confused at the moment, My ielts life skills results has not been delivered over two weeks now. It’s showing pass on the portal. I’ve also tried to reach them via calls but all the lines are switched off. The issue is my biometrics collection is on the 19. Is there any other way I can reach them or should I just go to the center I wrote my exam.
Please are you using the IELTS life skills for the carer job? I also did the IELTS life skills and was told its the wrong one
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
adeblow:

I wrote 2nd of June and I just got a mail from them this morning. By 3pm this afternoon, the DHL guy called to give me my results
Haaaa, my own result is on the taker portal, but they haven't send it to the address i told them to send it to
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zxxtx: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
adeblow:

Please are you using the IELTS life skills for the carer job? I also did the IELTS life skills and was told its the wrong one

Life skills is wrong, I was told the same

I did general training early this month
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nirvana12: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Confirmed UK Tier 2 Visa : Apply Now to these Care Homes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=590oLN-ODYc

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Alot of people dont understand how this thing works. Most companies in the uk operate remotely...now why would a company sponsor you when you can work remotely?? The good jobs are there oo but then sponsorship comes when you need to be physically present in the office...if u get what i am saying. A lot of students even after spending the millions will end up doing the healthcare visa because na that one sure pass (physical presence) Everybdy go dey alright and here wey we dey so before u drink water drop cup visa don expire. Lol
gistbite:

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
adeblow:

U guys should check the UKVI websites if you are using IELts to prove english language proficiency.......someone got denied visa just becos of that stupid ielts thing....

The fact is there are two different ielts general.
And two different ielts academics......UKVI specifically asked for its own....and its not the same with the IELTS general used for Canada and Australia PR....make sure you book the right one with british council....

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U guys should check the UKVI websites if you are using IELts to prove english language proficiency.......someone got denied visa just becos of that stupid ielts thing....

The fact is there are two different ielts general.
And two different ielts academics......UKVI specifically asked for its own....and its not the same with the IELTS general used for Canada and Australia PR....make sure you book the right one with british council....
Thank you very much. I am using ECCTIS instead now and I have started the process since it is faster and certificate lasts longer. thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2022
adeblow:

Thank you very much. I am using ECCTIS instead now and I have started the process since it is faster and certificate lasts longer. thank you

Yeah..if you pay for fast track...you can get it in 24 or 48 hrs..but its expensive
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Yeah..if you pay for fast track...you can get it in 24 or 48 hrs..but its expensive
I won't pay for fast track, I can wait grin grin It shouldn't be more than 10 working days I guess
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Why don't you try and see if you can get an agency in UK that can sponsor you. I believe if you make more research you can get one

zubixone:

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello all....

Who can assist me with contact for police Clearance in Abuja ??
Where can I get it please ??

CC:
Uzland
Just wise
DatGuy.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MarvelFame: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Queengold1:
[b][/b]Testimony
Job offer: April 5th
Cos: April 20th
Biometrics : April 22nd
Visa : May 17th
Relocation : May 30/31st
Job type Domiciliary care
I searched for jobs online
No flight or visa sponsorship
Accommodation for one month: yes.

Hello, please can you share a CV template of a care worker with me? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MarvelFame: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello everyone �

Can someone please assist me with care CV template??

Thanks �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by egojeny1(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
adeblow:

Pls what documents are needed for the ECCTIS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
egojeny1:

Pls what documents are needed for the ECCTIS?
Transcripts and original certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Queengold1:
[b][/b]Testimony
Job offer: April 5th
Cos: April 20th
Biometrics : April 22nd
Visa : May 17th
Relocation : May 30/31st
Job type Domiciliary care
I searched for jobs online
No flight or visa sponsorship
Accommodation for one month: yes.

Congratulations, I think ladies are more favoured in this dormiciliary Carer job. I always email them to ask about sponsorship cus some booked for interview with me thinking I dey UK.

I have two interviews soon.
Please I didn't reply some mails so that applicants won't be much, make una no vex.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarvelFame:
Hello everyone �

Can someone please assist me with care CV template??

Thanks �

Go and read Florence Academy courses, you will know what to write.
Go and look at other people's Professional CVs online, use the format but use the online care roles to generate your words.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lordjones: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
2Legitsales:
Hello Fam! Pls need quick advice. I have a friend whose family is into this carer business In the UK. I have seen a couple of the family members travel through this route.

Long story cut short, I enquired how it's done and was referred to the company's representative here in Nigeria. We spoke and he told me it would cost about 4m, exams and all inclusive.

So please guys what do you think? Should I jump on this?

Bro, I send you a PM..Kindly reply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Una still dey hope on this jobs? You need to go online and read some of the racist comments this recruiters are saying about Africans. I used to wonder why there were too many rejections.. I know for sure that they are unionised and purposely limit their recruitment's from this side of the world. Wish you all luck

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
zinaunreal:
Una still dey hope on this jobs? You need to go online and read some of the racist comments this recruiters are saying about Africans. I used to wonder why there were too many rejections.. I know for sure that they are unionised and purposely limit their recruitment's from this side of the world. Wish you all luck

But people are still getting it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ninisun:

But people are still getting it.

Sure, keep trying.. I never said its impossible

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.