Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849295 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2022
zxxtx:
Please who can guide me on how to change biometric date on TLS website. It seems I wouldn’t be able to make the initial date I picked for submission

Log in to your UKVi account...it will take you to the last page where you can click provide document and biometrics at the bottom of the oage.

..click and it will redirect you to TLS page where you will see the option to adjust your appointment date...if you paid for premium before...they wont refund you

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zxxtx: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Log in to your UKVi account...it will take you to the last page where you can click provide document and biometrics at the bottom of the oage.

..click and it will redirect you to TLS page where you will see the option to adjust your appointment date...if you paid for premium before...they wont refund you
Thanks, I paid premium, I’m not asking for a refund. I just want to move it to a later day
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SamReinvented: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bez(f): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.
I am interested ohhh how do I mail you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
zxxtx:

Thanks, I paid premium, I’m not asking for a refund. I just want to move it to a later day

Haaa..u go lose 42k be that oooo...So sorry....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MzDebzz: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

Please how can I contact you?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ninisun:

please can you send it to my email temitayo4me@yahoo.com.
I have some who has level 3 diploma in adult care, fully vaccinated and her NARIC ready.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ladyzain: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Biometrics for family - May 18

Transferred to DMC - May 18

Received by DMC - May 18

Transferred to VAC - June 9

Notification email for pickup for family - June 9

Passports picked up for family with V - June 10.

All thanks to God.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sarssy: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.

Congratulations. Please confirm if your visas and passports came out same day or yours came out first. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.
congratulation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biotoxic: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.

Congratulations.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ladyzain: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
sarssy:

Congratulations. Please confirm if your visas and passports came out same day or yours came out first. Thanks.

All Visas came out same day for the family.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dramacox: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Congratulations!
Emi lo kan grin grin

Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adaglo: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.

Congratulations dear
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
meccisoft:
Is it charity work visa.if it is, you will wait..because its taking longer than expected. This is almost 8th week I did biometric still nothing yet.

Chineke cry shocked. That's much o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.

Big congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Papitomendez:

You should wait till you receive the result notification email, it typically extends pass the days they write on your test taker portal so it may drop today or latest next week. But you should reach out to your test center via a phone call and email
I did mine, ielts cbt on June 1. I only saw my result on the test taker portal yesterday after I sent email to them on the delay on day 7 after the test.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Papitomendez:

Yes she can you can dm me I have a contact person.

Please I need the contact. Sent you a mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Murewaa:
Dear all,
I did my IELTS on Saturday June 4 2022 and it was stated that Your results will be available to view in the Test Taker Portal between Monday, 06 June 2022 and Thursday, 09 June 2022.

I've been checking since 3 days now, still awaiting result.

Can somone tell me what's going on, as I'm eager to have it.

Thanks for your concern.

I did mine, ielts cbt on June 1. I only saw my result on the test taker portal yesterday after I sent email to them on the delay on day 7 after the test.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zxxtx: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
bunsuq:

Same with me, after telling us we’d get the result with 5 working days

was it at workforce ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ninisun:

Please how can I contact you?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
zxxtx:

Same with me, after telling us we’d get the result with 5 working days

was it at workforce ?
Yes, workforce with British council. Had to send them email with my reference number for the result to be released.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please I need clarifications.
We are in the process of getting international passport for our children. Our 2nd daughter has a disability in the right side of her body such that she cannot press her right fingers flat by herself for biometrics as the fingers are folded.
At the passport office today, we were directed to go to general hospital to get a doctor certification for fingerprint bypass with a picture of her upper body showing the hands.
Now, if we do that and they do not take her finger prints, what will happen at UK Visa biometrics, are such exemption honoured as I know that UK doesn't play with biometrics.
Was thinking if the passport office can allow us help her press her fingers on the machine for the finger print impression.
Please, anyone who can help to please clarify this as I am very worried about it. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zxxtx: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
bunsuq:

Yes, workforce with British council. Had to send them email with my reference number for the result to be released.

Okay. But it’s the hard copy that we are to submit right ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
zxxtx:

Okay. But it’s the hard copy that we are to submit right ?
Yes, the hard copy should be sent in the coming week(s)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kamkam007: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ladyzain:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 5

HACV and dependent visa

Received by DMC - May 18

All thanks to God.

Congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please I need advise oo...I am a student that is about to switch to tier 2 healthcare visa. I came in Sept 2021 do I need to use a bank statement for my tier 2visa application? Also is there anyone that has switched from student to tier 2 without completing their course?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Howfa any update?
CheesyTee:

Thank you. I hope so... This wait is getting too long.

I've resolved it will take 12 weeks. Because since the Russia-Ukraine war, timelines no dey match again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
oge18:
Howfa any update?

Nothing yet. I'm tired of waiting.

I guess they have backlogs of application cos this wait is tiring.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
oge18:
Please I need advise oo...I am a student that is about to switch to tier 2 healthcare visa. I came in Sept 2021 do I need to use a bank statement for my tier 2visa application? Also is there anyone that has switched from student to tier 2 without completing their course?

If your employer ticks Yes to providing maintenance fee, you don't need pof. If no you will have to provide bank statement since you have not spent 1yr in the UK.

Standard visa processing period is quite longer you may pay for priority servi e if you can accord it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
bunsuq:
Please I need clarifications.
We are in the process of getting international passport for our children. Our 2nd daughter has a disability in the right side of her body such that she cannot press her right fingers flat by herself for biometrics as the fingers are folded.
At the passport office today, we were directed to go to general hospital to get a doctor certification for fingerprint bypass with a picture of her upper body showing the hands.
Now, if we do that and they do not take her finger prints, what will happen at UK Visa biometrics, are such exemption honoured as I know that UK doesn't play with biometrics.
Was thinking if the passport office can allow us help her press her fingers on the machine for the finger print impression.
Please, anyone who can help to please clarify this as I am very worried about it. Thank you.
Follow the instructions of the Nigerian Passport office. The disability needs to be medically certified.
When you get to the UK visa procedure the authorities there will direct you on how they handle such cases. Yours definitely is not the first case.
What the passport office has asked you to go and obtain is very vital documentation for her.
You have nothing to be worried about really.
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ha! Dont worry it will be out soon
CheesyTee:

Nothing yet. I'm tired of waiting.

I guess they have backlogs of application cos this wait is tiring.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.