Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848112 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Emzenoz:
Good evening... pls what's the pass mark for PTE for skilled visa applicants ?

43 in all components

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Raffleticket:
Please I need help!!! I lived in Kampala last year but currently in Nigeria and I’m applying for a health care job in the UK. Please Is it possible to apply for visa with a new passport? Because I can’t get a police report from Kampala

If you lived in Kampala for up to a year, you'll need the clearance, if not you're free to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by john3ce: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Good day family.

Please i have a bachelor degree and 2 years work experience as a carer in Nigeria. I have taken IELTS General before with S-5.5, W-7.0, R-6 and L-6.5 but want to know if o can use this result for UK visa and is the exam format of IELTS UKVI same as IELTS General.

Also, is it necessary to apply for ECCTIS when i only have statement of result and it takes longer time for my school to send transcript. Please can my application fly if ecctis does not evaluate my degree but have a good band in IELTS UKVI . Please kindly advise me.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lordjones: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning house, Pls I need anyone that has any trusted link to get a HC Job in the UK. No luck yet with all my summited applications. I have all my documents ready, TB, Police clearance, NARIC evaluation, Driver's License and Police Clearance. Thanks a lot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Alexia20:
When applying for uk dependant visa ,is financial consent letter part of the document required to be submitted for the dependant as I am in processing of applying applying for my dependant and there nothing like financial consent demanded but only consent letter for the children only

Consent letter for children will suffice
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by john3ce: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Please what is the difference between ecctis and naric evaluation? May God grant you favour

Lordjones:
Good morning house, Pls I need anyone that has any trusted link to get a HC Job in the UK. No luck yet with all my summited applications. I have all my documents ready, TB, Police clearance, NARIC evaluation, Driver's License and Police Clearance. Thanks a lot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2022
john3ce:
Good day family.

Please i have a bachelor degree and 2 years work experience as a carer in Nigeria. I have taken IELTS General before with S-5.5, W-7.0, R-6 and L-6.5 but want to know if o can use this result for UK visa and is the exam format of IELTS UKVI same as IELTS General.

Also, is it necessary to apply for ECCTIS when i only have statement of result and it takes longer time for my school to send transcript. Please can my application fly if ecctis does not evaluate my degree but have a good band in IELTS UKVI . Please kindly advise me.

Thank you.

Hi, you need to resit for the ielts and this time around ielts ukvi general, with that you are good to go be sure to score a minimum of 5 in all bands. Cheers However with that you won’t require the ecctis anymore.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Goodnew13:
Only that I am the main applicant here.

One of my dependants' passport wasn't ready, so I had to do mine first, so they can apply later. Now the passport is ready and we are all here just waiting on mine to come out first before I submit theirs.

That’s actually a long wait considering you are the main applicant, did they at any point request for additional documents? If not be hopeful this coming week. 90% of approved applications take up to 6 weeks or more. 98% takes about 3-6 weeks. It will come soonest I’m also waiting for my dependants same date as yours.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
john3ce:
Please what is the difference between ecctis and naric evaluation? May God grant you favour

ECCTIS is the new name for NARIC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
john3ce:
Good day family.

Thank you.

You need to do either of the two: Write IELTS for UKVI (General or Academic) OR Evaluate your your Bachelor's degree to serve as Certificate of English proficiency
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Luggy4: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thks for the encouragement.
Buh I mean compared to other threads I read here they hv very short timelines.... some take even up to a month .
Well I understand its normal for pple timeline not to be the same. My worry is I don't want my medicals to expire before they send ppr...... if not that will be another stress �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FemiJoe1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
https://www.lovingangelscare.uk/jobs/international-recruitment
Try this, you might get lucky as you have ALL they required. Good luck �

Lordjones:

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FemiJoe1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Try this...
Good luck

n9jaboy:
Hello Everyone,
I have below documents ready
*ENIC Verification Documents
*IELTS (6.5)
*Police Report
*TB test result
*Drivers license
*International Passport
*Proof of Covid 19 vaccination
Kindly assist with a direct job link. I keep applying with no positive response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FemiJoe1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good afternoon ladies and Gentlemen. If you know you have:
#2 years experience or more
# Driver's Licence
# TB Test
#Police Clearance Report
# IELTS Score of 4.0 in all categories.
This for you.
https://www.westwoodhomecare.co.uk

NOTE:
You will get these jobs if you package cv well, attached all your documents, ready for the interview and while you're doing that, pray, it works wonder. Good luck guys.

Light note:
Even if your experience is not upto 2 years and no driver's licence, one you have the rest, give it a go. Adios

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by n9jaboy: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thanks for sharing. I appreciate

FemiJoe1:
Try this...
Good luck

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emzenoz(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kaylaonah:

43 in all components
thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by john3ce: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello,

For someone who worked with a care home for some time and wants to apply for UKVI, does she need to provide a reference letter from the employer and bank statement showing proof of salary receipt throughout active employment as it's done in canada immigration application or is there a different requirement for ukvi.

Please o, enlighten me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
adeblow:

Can you please suggest a uni with such arrangement?
Uni of hull
Uni of Brandford

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
cool318:

Thanks very much for the selfless information.
One may ask, what could be the required POF that will make sense during Visa application for a school fees of 18k pounds? After paying the intial deposit of 2k pounds?

14m for single n 18 for couples
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
iamdapsyj:
Is it true that police clearance certificate is now 25k as widely reported?

I paid 15k in ph ... I and police dey drag 25k imagine I had to beg them that I don't have money that it's 7k in Lagos. They said I should go to lagos to do it grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
zinaunreal:

I paid 15k in ph ... I and police dey drag 25k imagine I had to beg them that I don't have money that it's 7k in Lagos. They said I should go to lagos to do it grin
Please do your research well, thought its only that lagos and Abuja police that can issue it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cool318(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
bola01234:

Gratias Bro, you are good �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Confidantfunds:

Please do your research well, thought its only that lagos and Abuja police that can issue it?

You can do it in any state. Got mine in port harcourt
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Zinaunreal
You can’t get police report from anywhere.
It must be from Alagbon police station in Lagos.
It’s clearly stated in the UK.GOV site.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2022
PositiveVEE:
Zinaunreal
You can’t get police report from anywhere.
It must be from Alagbon police station in Lagos.
It’s clearly stated in the UK.GOV site.

They will still send your data to lagos. Something wey dey my hand right now? Omo guy if you like go Lagos. What an amazing human bieng . grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2022
zinaunreal:

They will still send your data to lagos. Something wey dey my hand right now? Omo guy if you like go Lagos. What an amazing human bieng . grin

Part of more other justifications for rearranging of the structures of the nation .. as massive as it is at least in land mass , things like consulate offices IOM , the police report and even international airports SHOULD BE DECENTRALIZED ...

Whoever is not in Lagos or Abuja or know anyone there has to spend so much to get some of these things done.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by egojeny1(f): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2022
bola01234:

Haa, just for POF?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2022
egojeny1:

Haa, just for POF?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lady25(f): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello house. Please how much does TB test cost and which website am I to apply from

Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
lady25:
Hello house. Please how much does TB test cost and which website am I to apply from

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keemo: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
And do you think these online courses are accepted as equivalent to level 3 certificate?
dee1504:

There are so many Level 3 courses you can take but this is one of them. However, be advised that you will need to pay about 50 pounds for your certificate. But its a good course to take. There are many others on the site as well. Pick anyone that suits you and your budget. There are also free courses on Alison.com and Florence Academy.

https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/health-social-care/344448
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Good morning, please can someone tell me the type of ILETS UK exam to write the one for health care assistance let me register and do the exam. Kindly send me the link.
Can 2wks be enough to study and write the exam.
I have my transcript and certificate but people are saying I must do the ILETS.
Must I be in Nigeria for me to register for it, can I be in in another country and register for it and come to Nigeria and do it when it's time for the exam. Thanks

keemo:
And do you think these online courses are accepted as equivalent to level 3 certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Oladim001(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.