Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846469 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bryanbella(f): 4:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations

ponmbe:
Skilled worker visa alert! !!
Victoria Island TLS
Interview : April 4
Interview feedback and line manager offer letter: April 4
HR verified education and test of English all tru April and May.
HR Offer letter:17th June
Cos 28th June
Visa Application 5th July
Biometric 13th of July
Decision made 20th July
Moved to VAC 22nd August
Collection mail 22nd August
Collection 23rd August

Tension almost killed me btw biometrics date and collection mail date. I called, sent mail, did everything I could but yet... I was humbled.

But at d end of d day , God did it for me.

Thanks to those that shared ideas wen I had some issues, verifying my proficiency in Enhlish language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 4:54am On Aug 24, 2022
ponmbe:
Victoria Island TLS
Cos 28th June
Biometric 13th of July
Decision made 20th July
Moved to VAC 22nd August
Collection 23rd August

Tension almost killed me btw biometrics date and collection mail date. I called, sent mail, did everything I could but yet... I was humbled.

Thanks to those that shared ideas wen I had some issues, verifying my proficiency in Enhlish language.
Great news. Congratulations to you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 5:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Bryanbella:
Congratulations

What did u use for Proficiency of English?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omatule2000(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josnwa2k8: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Goodmorning house,I want to pay for uk priority visa,I am the MA .is it possible and advisable to also pay for priority visa for my spouse that will be going with me?
Pls help!! Really urgent
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gbollyk(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations @Ponmbe,

Pls we are following your footstep ooo, don't leave us behind.

I am still waiting for your input on my last email to you.

Thanks a lot and congrat once again.
ponmbe:
Victoria Island TLS
Cos 28th June
Biometric 13th of July
Decision made 20th July
Moved to VAC 22nd August
Collection 23rd August

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Hello everyone
Please who applied on Westwood home care website?
What file format did you use to upload your files? It's not accepting docs nor pdf.

Urgent attention please �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AskGod07: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please someone should put me through on ielts ukvi general, I’m trying to register and i noticed that I will choose another date for speaking test ? Is speaking test is face to face? Below is what I saw online ?

You will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests on a computer at the test centre. The Speaking test is face-to-face at the test centre.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
AskGod07:

Please someone should put me through on ielts ukvi general, I’m trying to register and i noticed that I will choose another date for speaking test ? Is speaking test is face to face? Below is what I saw online ?

You will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests on a computer at the test centre. The Speaking test is face-to-face at the test centre.

the speaking test is an interactive section between u and one of the exam supervisors..it's also being conducted same day u write ur computer base..someone I know did it same day.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AskGod07: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you for your swift response bro, How the result test would be send to me ? I noticed they do sent people the certificate of the test, I mine going to fill my home address on the day of the test? Because when I registered on British council they didn’t asked for my home address.

Perfecttouchade:
the speaking test is an interactive section between u and one of the exam supervisors..it's also being conducted same day u write ur computer base..someone I know did it same day.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
AskGod07:

Thank you for your swift response bro, How the result test would be send to me ? I noticed they do sent people the certificate of the test, I mine going to fill my home address on the day of the test? Because when I registered on British council they didn’t asked for my home address.

address should be filled online too..u will be able to check ur results online once it's out before they send the hard copy to ur address.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ndidi2: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
princecemo:

Just d reason why many of us dnt wanna advertise any agent. Lemme jeje remove d post no vex o.
please

Kindly assist me by linking me to the agent u mentioned.

Clinton75@yahoo.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fasasiidris:
Please need a clarification.
I have been issued my COS and I have a girlfriend but not married and we both have a girl of 10 years old. I want to apply for the visa but I want to apply first then later after few months they would come and join me. If I apply alone now will it affect them when they want to apply cus we haven’t done registry yet.

Go and do registry....
If you apply alone it won't affect, just have the required documents when its their time to apply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RiriTunde: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hi mr @achmed am glad to come across your thread, lucky enough finished from UNILORIN,
did you use your student transcript and I dunno if ASSU got anything on the medium of instruction collection

Any idea bro?

achmed1:

The school provided a hard copy letter Which someone scanned and emailed to me. The school doesn't have to send directly to NARIC, get them to email the signed letter to you .

You can start the application, but u would need to upload the required documents before payment and processing commences.

Upload to NARIC

Scanned copy of your transcript
Scanned copy of your bachelor degree certificate
Scanned copy of your medium of instruction letter
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moregoody: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Fearjah post=115985739][/quote]
I tried enrolling but it’s insisting I pay for the courses. That’s excluding the 50 ponds for the certificate! Did u experience same?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
ponmbe:
Victoria Island TLS
Cos 28th June
Biometric 13th of July
Decision made 20th July
Moved to VAC 22nd August
Collection 23rd August

Awwnn...cheesy I'm so happy to read this! Congratulations to you, Ponmbe!cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2022
LONG POST!!!

Update on my LPTC experience; I found out about them on this thread back in January I think, did my due diligence and liked what they were offering -
1. ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
2. Care Certificate
3. International First aid

I went to their branch office in Benin for further enquiry, met a staff who told me that their previous awarding body was Highfield and they recently switched to ATHE. I asked why the change in awarding body and he mentioned something about delay issues. I went further to ask him how the course is assessed, he said that there’s no exam, just assessments that will be checked if it’s up to standard, for plagiarism and that assessments can always be redone until it fulfills the necessary criteria set in place.

With this in mind, I decided to enroll with them, paid the full amount(350k) upon enrollment and I started the course in February. We started with the care standards and duly got the care certificate. Finished the whole ATHE course and first aid in May and submitted all assessments(6) same month before I went on 150hrs clinical placement. Of all 6 assessments I submitted, I only got feedback for 2 and it was about plagiarism. I redid them and submitted.

Fast forward to July, I got a mail saying that majority of learners won’t be able to achieve the ATHE level 3 diploma due to their assessments not meeting the standard that at this point we have two options. Option 1; transfer of assessments and everything to another awarding body with easier criteria and is less strict - UKQUALS. No need to redo assessments if all 6 for ATHE have been submitted.
Option 2; continue with ATHE and after 3 failure feedback on plagiarism or assessments not meeting standard, you get withdrawn from the course and as such no diploma certificate for you.

Immediately contacted some fellow learners if they had gotten the same mail, they all said yes. Called LPTC Benin office straight up, I mean where’s all this coming. This was not what you people told us before we enrolled, what changed? No reasonable response. Some days later, I got feedback on my other assessments and this time I was told some tasks weren’t up to standard. Na here I take realize say LPTC don play us big big. I didn’t just bother to redo anything.

I took the easy way out, opted for option 1 which is UKQUALS awarding body, a not so popular body, highly unlikely that is regulated by OFQUAL and not sure it is equivalent to NVQ.

They have issued me all certificate and my business with them is done but they are not straightforward. Be careful with them

LPTC PLAYED US!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
amehrada:
LONG POST!!!

Update on my LPTC experience; I found out about them on this thread back in January I think, did my due diligence and liked what they were offering -
2. Care Certificate

I went to their branch office in Benin for further enquiry, met a staff who told me that their previous awarding body was Highfield and they recently switched to ATHE. I asked why the change in awarding body and he mentioned something about delay issues. I went further to ask him how the course is assessed, he said that there’s no exam, just assessments that will be checked if it’s up to standard, for plagiarism and that assessments can always be redone until it fulfills the necessary criteria set in place.

With this in mind, I decided to enroll with them, paid the full amount(350k) upon enrollment and I started the course in February. We started with the care standards and duly got the care certificate. Finished the whole ATHE course and first aid in May and submitted all assessments(6) same month before I went on 150hrs clinical placement. Of all 6 assessments I submitted, I only got feedback for 2 and it was about plagiarism. I redid them and submitted.

Fast forward to July, I got a mail saying that majority of learners won’t be able to achieve the ATHE level 3 diploma due to their assessments not meeting the standard that at this point we have two options. Option 1; transfer of assessments and everything to another awarding body with easier criteria and is less strict - UKQUALS. No need to redo assessments if all 6 for ATHE have been submitted.
Option 2; continue with ATHE and after 3 failure feedback on plagiarism or assessments not meeting standard, you get withdrawn from the course and as such no diploma certificate for you.

Immediately contacted some fellow learners if they had gotten the same mail, they all said yes. Called LPTC Benin office straight up, I mean where’s all this coming. This was not what you people told us before we enrolled, what changed? No reasonable response. Some days later, I got feedback on my other assessments and this time I was told some tasks weren’t up to standard. Na here I take realize say LPTC don play us big big. I didn’t just bother to redo anything.

I took the easy way out, opted for option 1 which is UKQUALS awarding body, a not so popular body, highly unlikely that is regulated by OFQUAL and not sure it is equivalent to NVQ.

They have issued me all certificate and my business with them is done but they are not straightforward. Be careful with them

LPTC PLAYED US!

Amehrada, thank you for caring to give us a detailed feedback on your experience, though sad.angry I believe it's an eye-opener for everybody, especially those who may want to try them out.
I sympathize with you and others who had to go through this plight at the hands of LPTC.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tunjyalabi87: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Uzland:
This thread is dedicated to the new UK Skilled Worker visa (formerly Tier 2 visa), and Health and Care Worker visa routes. Please feel free to share ideas, information, links, etc and connect with like-minded people. Our goal is to see each other succeed in this pursuit and meet together at last in the UK.

I'll start with some basic information about each of the two visa routes and the official gov.uk links for guidance on how to start the process:

1. For every information about the UK Skilled Worker visa -> https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa

Overview of Skilled Worker visa:
A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) work visa.

Eligibility:
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must:
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations
- be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do

*The specific eligibility depends on your job -> https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-eligible-occupations

*Check if your job is on the list of Shortage Occupations for non-healthcare and non-education ->
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations

*You must have a confirmed job offer before you apply for your visa.*

Knowledge of English:
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. You’ll usually need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.

You can prove your knowledge of English by:
- passing a Secure English Language Test (SELT) from an approved provider [NB: IELTS for UKVI, PTE for UKVI (Academic or General), not the regular IELTS or PTE, etc]
- having a GCSE, A level, Scottish National Qualification level 4 or 5, Scottish Higher or Advanced Higher in English, gained through study at a UK school that you began when you were under 18
- having a degree-level academic qualification that was taught in English - if you studied abroad, you’ll need to apply through Ecctis (formerly UK NARIC) for confirmation that your qualification is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD. [Ecctis link: https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality

How long you can stay:
- Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer.

If you want to stay longer in the UK:
- You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.

*After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long as you like, and apply for benefits if you’re eligible.

How to apply:
You must apply online.

How you apply depends on whether you’re:
- outside the UK and are coming to the UK
- inside the UK and extending your current visa
- inside the UK and switching from a different visa
*If you want to change your job or employer, you must apply to update your visa.

*You can include your partner and children in your application to stay in the UK if they are eligible.

How long it takes:
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK.

Getting a decision:
Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within:
- 3 weeks, if you’re outside the UK
- 8 weeks, if you’re inside the UK
*If you need to go to an appointment, you may be able to pay for a faster decision. How you do this depends on whether you’re outside the UK or inside the UK.

How much it costs:
You, your partner or children will each need to:
- pay the application fee (£625 for a standard 3-year visa, or £1,235 for a 5-year visa; but for shortage occupations - £479 for a 3-year visa, or £943 for a 5-year visa)
- pay the healthcare surcharge fee for each year of your stay (£624 per annum)
- prove you have enough personal savings (at least £1,270, unless you’re exempt)

What you can and cannot do
You can:
- work in an eligible job
- take on additional work in certain circumstances
- do voluntary work
- study
- bring your partner and children with you as your ‘dependants’, if they’re eligible
- travel abroad and return to the UK
- apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements

You cannot:
- apply for most benefits (public funds), or the State Pension
- change jobs or employer unless you update your visa.

2. For every information about the UK Health and Care Worker visa -> https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa

Overview of Health and Care Worker visa:
The Health and Care Worker visa was created, sequel to Brexit, to encourage healthcare professionals from around the world to come to the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.
The visa opened to applications from 4 August 2020, and forms part of the UK’s new immigration system.

*For applicants, the benefits of the new Health and Care Worker visa include fast-tracked entry to the UK, together with reduced visa fees and exemption from the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS). Processing duration is usually about 3 weeks.

Eligibility:
To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:
- be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional (e.g. dietitian, physiotherapist, dentist, etc) or adult social care professional
- work in an eligible health or social care job
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do

*Check if your job is eligible -> https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-job

*Check if your job is on the list of Shortage Occupations for healthcare and education ->
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations-for-health-and-education/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations-for-healthcare-and-education

*You must have a confirmed job offer before you apply for your visa.

Knowledge of English (same as in Skilled Worker visa):
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. You’ll usually need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.

How long you can stay:
- Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer.

If you want to stay longer in the UK:
- You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.

*After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long as you like, and apply for benefits if you’re eligible.

How to apply:
You must apply online.

How you apply depends on whether you’re:
- outside the UK and are coming to the UK
- inside the UK and extending your current visa
- inside the UK and switching from a different visa.
*If you want to change your job or employer, you must apply to update your visa.

*You can include your partner and children in your application to stay in the UK if they are eligible.

How long it takes:
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. This date is listed on your certificate of sponsorship.

Getting a decision:
- Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.

*If you need to go to an appointment, you may be able to pay for a faster decision. How you do this depends on whether you’re outside the UK or inside the UK.

How much it costs
You, your partner or children will each need to:
- pay the application fee (£247 for a 3-year visa, or £479 for a 5-year visa)
- prove you have enough personal savings (at least £1,270, unless you’re exempt)

Healthcare surcharge:
You - and your partner or children - will not have to pay the healthcare surcharge.

What you can and cannot do
You can:
- work in an eligible job
- take on additional work in certain circumstances
- do voluntary work
- study
- bring your partner and children with you as your ‘dependants’, if they’re eligible
- travel abroad and return to the UK
- apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements

You cannot:
- apply for most benefits (public funds), or the State Pension
- change jobs or employer unless you update your visa.

Look up Tier 2 licensed sponsors -> https://uktiersponsors.co.uk/

Apply for NHS UK Jobs -> https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/

Apply for NHS Scotland Jobs -> https://jobs.scot.nhs.uk/

Search for Tier 2 Care Assistant jobs -> https://uk.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=visa+sponsorship+care&limit=20&filter=0

For the HACW visa, if your profession is among those listed below, then you need to register with the UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) first in order to obtain a license to practise in the UK, before you can apply for a UK job offer.
https://www.hcpc-uk.org/registration/getting-on-the-register/international-applications/

PROFESSIONS REGULATED BY THE HCPC (Source - #HCPCRegistrationGuide):

1. ARTS THERAPIST

2. CHIROPODIST/PODIATRIST

3. CLINICAL SCIENTIST (MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGISTS & BIOCHEMISTS ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER AS CLINICAL SCIENTISTS ONLY IF THEY'VE HAD COPIOUS LABORATORY EXPERIENCE)

4. DIETICIAN

5. BIOMEDICAL SCIENTIST (ALSO KNOWN AS MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE)

6. OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST

7. ORTHOPTIST

8. PARAMEDIC

9. PHYSIOTHERAPIST

10. PROSTHETIST/ORTHOTIST

11. RADIOGRAPHER

12. SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST

13. OPERATING DEPARTMENT PRACTITIONER

14. PRACTIONER PSYCHOLOGIST

15. HEARING AND DISPENSER

*Regulatory bodies for other health professions*

There are a number of other regulatory organisations in the UK which regulate other health and care professions, you just have to dig up the internet (Google) to find out which one regulates yours.

*The following professions listed below are NOT regulated by the HCPC.

1. Nurses, midwives, public health or radiology nurses

2. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians

3. Medical Laboratory Technicians and Radiography Technicians

4. Doctors

5. Optometrists

6. Dentists, dental therapists, dental technicians and orthodontic therapists

7. Social workers

8. Anatomists

And so on....

To all those asking for guidance on CV creation, just go to [url]uk.indeed.com[/url], sign up and enter your details (personal data, work experience, education etc) in order to create a free CV. This will automatically be used as your CV (to populate/autofill your profile) for any job you're applying for via the indeed platform. You can also download this CV as pdf and use it to apply for jobs on other platforms.

You can try some of the online learning platforms that have been suggested here by others such as Caredemy, Florence Academy, Alison, Reed, etc. Relevant courses include the Care Certificate (15 care standards) or other Health and Social Care diploma and certificate courses, which should be CPD-accredited. Florence Academy certificates are free, while most other platforms charge small amounts of money for certificates. Duration is self paced.

If you're looking to have practical care experience, then you may have to look for any of the following, convenient for you, and volunteer or work for a sufficient length of time: a good hospital, old people's home, home for the disabled, orphanage (for child and adolescent care experience), destitute home, etc. Whichever you go for, endeavour to get a proof of your work experience, be it a letter of attestation or recommendation, at the end of your volunteerism or work.

Search for the SOC/ONS code for your profession on https://onsdigital.github.io/dp-classification-tools/standard-occupational-classification/mobile_occupation_coding_tool.html?fullversion=no

GENERAL NOTICE:
Please there are differences between ECCTIS (formerly NARIC) and ENIC in purposes, requirements and prices.

ECCTIS (formerly NARIC)
You can use this service to prove your English language proficiency (instead of IELTS for UKVI), and also show that your Nigerian/non-UK bachelor's, master's or PhD degree is equivalent to that obtained in the UK. For this, you need to upload your final certificate, transcripts, and an official letter from your university which states that your course was taught in English language. The price for Ecctis service is £140 + VAT (excluding delivery cost).
On the Ecctis website: "The Visas and Nationality (English proficiency) services support you if you need to evidence the level of your degree and/or your English language proficiency for the UK Home Office."
Link: https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality

ENIC
If you already have a proof of English language (eg. IELTS for UKVI, Ecctis, etc) but, perhaps you still need to ONLY show equivalence of your Nigerian/non-UK qualification (WASSCE/NECO/GCE and/or bachelor's degree, etc) to that obtained in the UK, without English language proficiency, then what you should go for is ENIC Statement of Comparability. For this, you only need to upload your final certificates and transcripts, and the price is £49.50 + VAT (excluding delivery cost).
On the ENIC website: "Statement Of Comparability: A general purpose statement of qualification comparability. This service is for you if you need to evidence the level of your overseas qualification for employment, study, professional registration or another reason."
Link: https://enic.org.uk/Qualifications/SOC/Default.aspx

Please let's accord this thread the publicity it deserves by getting it to the front page, so that our brothers and sisters who aren't aware of this opportunity can see it and benefit from it. Thanks.

~Your brother, Uzland.

Cc: justwise
Cc: DisGuy

Good Afternoon

My wife study pharmacology and I can't find her course on the list of jobs.

Please any way out or what can she do.

I need people help.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ashirioluwa: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
A company is trying to hire / sponsor my brother-in-law's wife as a caterer. Is she going to need English test before she can apply for visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beejay1157: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls, how do I make paid call? Did biometrics August 3, got mail saying, my Tb cert couldn’t be found, i was instructed to scan my tb cert to the link sent to me. I replied on the 18th and I got an auto response immediately that it’s been added to my application and being worked on. This is the 5th working day now and my application still at DMC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
beejay1157:
Pls, how do I make paid call? Did biometrics August 3, got mail saying, my Tb cert couldn’t be found, i was instructed to scan my tb cert to the link sent to me. I replied on the 18th and I got an auto response immediately that it’s been added to my application and being worked on. This is the 5th working day now and my application still at DMC

If you want to do paid call the number to call is +443007906268, then press the numbers immediately 1,2,5,1 debit card no* expiry date* the 3nos at the back of the card* then 2, u will be connected to an agent, have ur GWF NO handy

Cards that can be used is Visa / Master card

Or paid mail via the link below

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Thanks….

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
You shouldn't have accepted the UKquals. You accepted a certificate from a dormant awarding body. The certificate is just £80!!!.

We at the Lagos center are forging on with ATHE and have requested for evidence of them registering us with ATHE.

LPTC IS A SCAM ORGANISATION.

amehrada:
LONG POST!!!

2. Care Certificate

LPTC PLAYED US!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
tunjyalabi87:

Good Afternoon

My wife study pharmacology and I can't find her course on the list of jobs.

Please any way out or what can she do.

I need people help.

Thanks
Hello Tunjyalabi87, you can search about how to practise in her profession in the UK on Google. Perhaps she'll even need to register first with a UK regulatory council.
That said, I think Pharmacology may fall under professions classified as 'Biological scientists and biochemists', with the ONS/SOC 2112. If this is so, then it's eligible for both SW and HACW visas but only appears on the Shortage Occupations list for SW visa.
She may also wish to apply for other roles similar to hers (especially within NHS Trusts), if she finds it difficult to get hers particularly. Good luck to her.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Go and do registry....
If you apply alone it won't affect, just have the required documents when its their time to apply

Thanks so much
I will do the registry before going.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by magkhan(f): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=LagosismyHome post=116021561]

Hi LagosismyHome,

Thanks for your responses.

Please I have an issue with the IHS payment. I was charged 2290 dollars for IHS but when I was about paying for my spouse as the dependent, they charged us 2640 dollars. Any idea why the difference in amount charged?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josskute(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
it's not done on same day.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=magkhan post=116058191][/quote]
What category is this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please for does applying for health and care visa, does dependent need to pay IHS?? Please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Phelixblaq:
Please for does applying for health and care visa, does dependent need to pay IHS?? Please
Capital letter NO. It is free or not applicable for both main applicant and dependants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Aragbs4real:
Capital letter NO. It is free or not applicable for both main applicant and dependants

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Josskute:
it's not done on same day.
someone I know did it same day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: charlieu(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.