Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846984 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by labiola: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Yes. You need to get it. My visa application was delayed because of that.

risingstar2022:
Hello beautiful friends and family:

Please does a partner of a skill Worker Visa needs police report in her application.

This is urgent. Thank you for your prompt response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thegamingorca(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2022
leef2022:

For what?

If for migration purposes go for IELTS UKVI. And also you may wish to try PTE UKVI(though this is only computer based) results are ready from 24hrs after taking the test and dates easily available, it is a few thousands cheaper than IELTS and accepted for Health care work visa. For plab and nursing exams IELTS and OET should be your choice.

IELTS academic or oet for plab
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Thanks for this info God bless you which one will you advice out of the two (IELTS UKVI and PTE UKVI)

Please if you are goin for CARER route, I do advice you go for IELTS UKVI GENERAL don't go on Any assumption spree

NURSES AND Doctors have an association that have made them accept any other results

But Carer route is specifically IELTS GENERAL UKVI or NARIC

No go collect woto woto for Embassy it's them that do the denials not the office offering u employment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2022
JPB2:

Please if you are goin for CARER route, I do advice you go for IELTS UKVI GENERAL don't go on Any assumption spree

NURSES AND Doctors have an association that have made them accept any other results

No go collect woto woto for Embassy it's them that do the denials not the office offering u employment

What woto woto for embassy or assumption spree? Why would the embassy deny you if you achieved the right English % and as required and the right category of exams (i.e the general/academy or UKVI)?

PTE exams is recognised and accepted by the UK home office for migration and study purposes. To include (Canada, Australia, USA, and other English speaking countries accepts it where necessary). There's no woto woto or assumption.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=leef2022 post=115906751]

What woto woto for embassy or assumption spree? Why would the embassy deny you if you achieved the right English % and as required and the right category of exams (i.e the general/academy or UKVI)?

PTE exams is recognised and accepted by the UK home office for migration and study purposes. To include (Canada, Australia, USA, and other English speaking countries accepts it where necessary). There's no woto woto or assumption.
[/quote

For someone like me that made a mistake

I will advice anyone goin for carer route to do UKVI IELTS GENERAL..... don't assume... if u can access ur transcript and do ecctis or Naric for conversion

My Sis is A Medical Dr and Health Professional they accept any other tests for them

But for Carer route it is specific

Please let the person do IELTS UKVI GENERAL no need to waste money like I did... thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=JPB2 post=115906984][/quote]

I have a client that was denied for using NARIC
The response of the ECO in the refusal letter was that there was no IELtS test result to prove english proficiency...hence she awarded 0 for the english language requirement
.it was like the ECO ddnt care about NARIC or just opened the file with the mindset of seeing IELTS...

...though she went for administrative review and the decision was overturned .....it took months of waiting....it would have been avoided with a UKVI IELTS.....some of those ECO dont know what they are doing or are sometimes in a hurry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2022
I have been seeing one SELT tests online and it's just for LAGOS

for people outside Lagos, just do the right IELTS UKVI GENERAL to save all the associated travelling cost...

I'm wondering why they decided not to even accept IELTS academic or GENERAL

I was glad to read the medical Council fought for Health care workers (Nurses, Doctors ..they virtually were paying for IELTS AND IELTS UKVI at some point
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=115907164]

Oh!

That's why I'm just like write that their test tho they request for Naric too....

You know the Eco na Civil servant style

They just score u based on requirements
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=JPB2 post=115907565][/quote]

NARIC is part of the option for english but the ECO just went into the case looking for IELTS only..

The bad part is i was now technically at fault..this client wanted to do IELTS...but i was afraid she wont make the cut off cos her bachrlors na so so credit and D full the transcriot....so i chipped in the option of NARIC.. so she wont waste time and money

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

NARIC is part of the option for english but the ECO just went into the case looking for IELTS only..

The bad part is i was now technically at fault..this client wanted to do IELTS...but i was afraid she wont make the cut off cos her bachrlors na so so credit and D full the transcriot....so i chipped in the option of NARIC.. so she wont waste time and money

Thank G it ended well .. so people who get c and ad for university can not pass IELTS �� choi some of us played in school too much o!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
JPB2:

Thank G it ended well .. so people who get c and ad for university can not pass IELTS �� choi some of us played in school too much o!

Haba!!! No set me up....I ddnt say everyone with C and D cant pass IELTS.......i'm talking about one person ..besides...I assessed her overall nd she ddnt seem like someone that was very smart to me.....i felt she needed more time to prepare, which she ddnt have...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Omayowa15: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Good morning Everyone
Please I want some clarification as I want to embark on getting required documents for Health and Care Visa/Tier 2 visa.

I want to do the process myself as I cannot afford agencies Service Charges.

I just graduated(Bsc public health) ,I intend to write IELTS soon, please I will appreciate if I can get step to step on how to proceed with Senior Carer pathway.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
JPB2:

Thanks, well noted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pls who has an idea of how much it costs to
get Criminal record certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct from Police.

Someone is charging me 50k is it as costly as that?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Thanks

Official price is 30k
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
30k.

Ibkpeace01:

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
JPB2:

Official price is 30k

Abeg who has a link?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Abeg who has a link?

You don't need any link or plug,
Go online their website is possap.gov.ng, create an account, pay the 30k and visit the station you would choose, do biometrics, within 24hrs you would receive your docs via your email.

If you seek link,plug, be ready to pay 20k you don't want to.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Abeg who has a link?

http://possap.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
leef2022:

You don't need any link or plug,
Go online their website is possap.gov.ng, create an account, pay the 30k and visit the station you would choose, do biometrics, within 24hrs you would receive your docs via your email.

If you seek link,plug, be ready to pay 20k you don't want to.

Waoooh
Thanks big
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Daisythof:
Don't ever think of LPTC. It's all scams.

cheesy cheesy cheesy what batch are you?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
For the sake of clarification, these are the proof of English language proficiency tests accepted by UKVI:

- IELTS for UKVI Academic

- IELTS for UKVI General

- ECCTIS/NARIC certificate

- Pearson/PTE Academic for UKVI

- IELTS life skills B1.

Follow the link for more info: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/knowledge-of-english

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bryanbella(f): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Good morning house, please I need a honest advice.

Tier 2 sponsorship for care or Tier 4 for postgraduate studies? Which is better?

Is it possible to run a part-time postgraduate studies while on tier 2 Visa??

Married with 2 kids
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taiwolola(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Good Morning great team. For depensant visa , there is a place i am ask if i have people that financially dependent on me (including child less than 18). Should i tick yes and fill in the names of my kids or tick no. If i tick no, does it have any implication on my kids applications as they would also be applying . An experienced person should kindly advise. Thanks always
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nadingo: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2022
taiwolola:
Good Morning great team. For depensant visa , there is a place i am ask if i have people that financially dependent on me (including child less than 18). Should i tick yes and fill in the names of my kids or tick no. If i tick no, does it have any implication on my kids applications as they would also be applying . An experienced person should kindly advise. Thanks always
Why do you want to tick No? Tick Yes. Ticking NO I think might affect their visa applications and even yours. They are applying as your dependents I guess.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aurorae1: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Daisythof:
We paid for ATHE level 3 diploma certificate but now they are issuing a lower certification by UKquals which is not useful for progression in the health and social care route.

Wow. That's terrible. Did you go through the cours?I have a relative going through their course, has done the care courses, and has started the ATHE course but not paid for it.
What would you advise as a course of progression?
Lastly, what's the name of the certification given? Thank you!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taiwolola(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Nadingo:
Why do you want to tick No? Tick Yes. Ticking NO I think might affect their visa applications and even yours. They are applying as your dependents I guess.

Thanks for your prompt response. When main applicant (Nurse) applied and was given Visa, she didnt tick yes so the kids details were not captured when she applied,she only filled details of spouse and parent. I hope this will not negatively affect our applications as dependants moreso that i am ticking YES and also filling the details of the kids? Thanks for your advise.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
taiwolola:
Tick Yes ,unless you want to create your children separate maintenance fee for thier applications
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2022
taiwolola:

Thanks for your prompt response. When main applicant (Nurse) applied and was given Visa, she didnt tick yes so the kids details were not captured when she applied,she only filled details of spouse and parent. I hope this will not negatively affect our applications as dependants moreso that i am ticking YES and also filling the details of the kids? Thanks for your advise.
Dont get confused ,So far the Main applicant has already indicated that he/she is not coming along to Uk with her dependent yet when filling her application, the system will not ask for children yet to be added to her application ybut will only ask for her spouse and parents details for now .
It wen you( spouse) is filling your dependent application that you will connect everyone up as single family . By ticking YES, you are on the right track.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pekela: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Good morning house,

Please what are the documents to be submitted by applicant of skilled worker visa and her dependants spouse and children?

Thank you sir/ma
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nadingo: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
taiwolola:

I am also a novice on these things but if what I've learnt from this thread and the other UK threads is anything to go by, just try to convince the VO beyond reasonable doubt that these kids are hers (MA). Birth cert indicating the MA as one of the parents, old pictures of birthdays and other occasions like graduation, featuring the kids and the MA and any other proofs you can lay your hands on, would go a long way. How many kids are you applying for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.