Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848313 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2022
I did IELTS Academics for ukvi is it accepted for work to?
author=JPB2 post=115906984]

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Abeg who has a link?

I get link for room 408
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
It means I'm still on the right way,as I've registered for IELTS life skills B1 for my caregiver application, and I'm about to change it to IELTS for ukvi general.

- IELTS for UKVI Academic

- IELTS for UKVI General

- ECCTIS/NARIC certificate

- Pearson/PTE Academic for UKVI

- IELTS life skills B1.

Follow the link for more info: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/knowledge-of-english[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=Titilayo2021 post=115946021]It means I'm still on the right way,as I've registered for IELTS life skills B1 for my caregiver application, and I'm about to change it to IELTS for ukvi general.

-

Please change the life skills to UKVI GENERAL
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good afternoon,
Please I have a question, im about to submit my application for uk work visa but my international passport has 3 names while my bank statements has 2 names.
I have sworn affidavit of confirmation of name and news paper confirmation of name to back it up.

I would like to know if uk will deny based on that.
Or am I good to go?
Please is urgent

Titilayo2021:
It means I'm still on the right way,as I've registered for IELTS life skills B1 for my caregiver application, and I'm about to change it to IELTS for ukvi general.

- IELTS for UKVI General

- IELTS life skills B1.

Follow the link for more info: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/knowledge-of-english
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Thanks, I've sent an email to them, hope they will help out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eky29:
Good afternoon,
Please I have a question, im about to submit my application for uk work visa but my international passport has 3 names while my bank statements has 2 names.
I have sworn affidavit of confirmation of name and news paper confirmation of name to back it up.

Or am I good to go?
Please is urgent

Someone should help me please

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lightofjoy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello Gurus in the house, I applied for some openings in the UK and some of the firm are requesting for a valid UK phone number as they want to have a chat with me as per the work.

Please what should I do as am presently in Nigeria.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
No one is answering my question ���

Eky29:
Good afternoon,

Or am I good to go?
Please is urgent

My good people abeg make someone help me with this question nawww. Na beg I Dey begooo���

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Batch 10.

Moji12:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what batch are you?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
lightofjoy:
Hello Gurus in the house, I applied for some openings in the UK and some of the firm are requesting for a valid UK phone number as they want to have a chat with me as per the work.

Send them your Nigerian number, and state you are not present in the country. It is what it is. What is meant to be would be, one of the firms may just proceed with establishing the chats and non may, at the end of it, you would need to keep putting out applications until you get one that suits you..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
If she has not paid, I will advise her not to pay.
What they are advocating to issue is is UKquals. A certifying body that has been dormant for 2years and not useful for career progression.

aurorae1:

Wow. That's terrible. Did you go through the cours?I have a relative going through their course, has done the care courses, and has started the ATHE course but not paid for it.
What would you advise as a course of progression?
Lastly, what's the name of the certification given? Thank you!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Life skills b1 is not acceptable for caregiver application please.

Go and change it to general or academics for ukvi.

Titilayo2021:

- IELTS for UKVI General

- IELTS life skills B1.

Follow the link for more info: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/knowledge-of-english
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
It means they don't offer sponsorship.

lightofjoy:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Life skills B1 is not acceptable as it doesn't assess the 4 components of the English proficiency test.
dee1504:
For the sake of clarification, these are the proof of English language proficiency tests accepted by UKVI:

- IELTS for UKVI General

- IELTS life skills B1.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harmony940(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Harveyt299:

I have pounds,the rate is 820

How many do you have for sale?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moregoody: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
leef2022:

What woto woto for embassy or assumption spree? Why would the embassy deny you if you achieved the right English % and as required and the right category of exams (i.e the general/academy or UKVI)?

PTE exams is recognised and accepted by the UK home office for migration and study purposes. To include (Canada, Australia, USA, and other English speaking countries accepts it where necessary). There's no woto woto or assumption.
Please advise me, which is better?
The PTE OR THE IELTS general UKVI

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Daisythof:
Batch 10.

crazy people same thing they told us, I'm batch 11.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
JPB2:
I have been seeing one SELT tests online and it's just for LAGOS

for people outside Lagos, just do the right IELTS UKVI GENERAL to save all the associated travelling cost...

I'm wondering why they decided not to even accept IELTS academic or GENERAL

I was glad to read the medical Council fought for Health care workers (Nurses, Doctors ..they virtually were paying for IELTS AND IELTS UKVI at some point
I wrote Ielts academic in 2019. Talking about the Ielts general UKVI, is it the same method with the former where I have separate dates for the speaking part and writing, reading and listening sections?.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Can someone answer my question please �

[quote author=Eky29 post=115951913][/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eky29:

You shouldn't have issues if you have done all that with affidavit etc ..
Put the application forth moreso you would be told if you would have to bring other justifications.

Good luck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Since u have done change of name and so, it should have reflect in the name u use in your bank details. Was the names totally different?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
I have come With My Testimony
Skilled worker Visa alert Family of 3
Ikeja TLS
Job offer 8th April
Cos 14th July
Visa Application 15th July
Biometric 26th of July
Decision made 30th July
Move to VAC for dependant 9th August
Collection for Dependants 11th August
Move to VAC for Main Applicant 19th August
Collection for MA 22nd of August.

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
I hope you guys are not accepting the dormant UKquals.

Moji12:
crazy people same thing they told us, I'm batch 11.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yes

Mykelpato:

I wrote Ielts academic in 2019. Talking about the Ielts general UKVI, is it the same method with the former where I have separate dates for the speaking part and writing, reading and listening sections?.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Congratulations

Agatha250:

I have come With My Testimony
Skilled worker Visa alert Family of 3
Ikeja TLS
Job offer 8th April
Cos 14th July
Visa Application 15th July
Biometric 26th of July
Decision made 30th July
Move to VAC for dependant 9th August
Collection for Dependants 11th August
Move to VAC for Main Applicant 19th August
Collection for MA 22nd of August.

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Mykelpato:

Yeah same thing only thr UKVI own has a unique code that u will use for ur application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 2:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Moregoody:

Please advise me, which is better?
The PTE OR THE IELTS general UKVI

Every where online for the care giver route its written

IELTS UKVi or Naric Ecctis... you are still asking which is better ? Not seen anyone say use PTE except this person ? Are u a Health worker if not kindly use the UKVI to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by risingstar2022: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Hello fam, I am asking for a friend, please assist me in giving response.

"Please guys how is the Flexi appointment done, do I have to pay and pick a date online or I can just show up and pay the 42k?
Thanks for your cooperation".

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Daisythof:
Life skills B1 is not acceptable as it doesn't assess the 4 components of the English proficiency test.

You're right
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aurorae1: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Daisythof:
If she has not paid, I will advise her not to pay.
What they are advocating to issue is is UKquals. A certifying body that has been dormant for 2years and not useful for career progression.

Ok thank you very much.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Eky29:

The Affidavit and Newspaper can suffice

Affidavit and Newspaper should state one and same person bears the names ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.