Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842214 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Phelixblaq:

Na useless guy, home office go deal with him at POE. He don cast already

U don report am to UKVI??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obitryce(m): 4:38am On Sep 01, 2022
https://nightingalehammerson.teamtailor.com/jobs/1808536-senior-health-care-assistant

The above job offers sponsorship, this is for those interested in applying for health care jobs.

Apply directly by yourself and stop paying people to help you do this. Better still visit Gov.UK website to get a list of approved health care organizations offering sponsorship and apply.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2022
cletz991:
i studied medical Biochemistry but I never practiced.am i eligible?
Hi Cletz991, I'm not certain. However, according to HCPC you need copious laboratory experience to be able to register with them as a Clinical Scientist. Cheers.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2022
IkpemhiTG:
Please what are the necessary documents that need to be notarized for HCPC registration and what does it really cost to notarize a document. It's the first time for my wife. She's a paramedic. We want to give this a try and see how it goes.

Hi,please read up on the hcpc website. However, I remember my husband notarizied his bank statement(served as his proof of address),photocopy of his passport page. I think change of name also where applicable. He notarizied via a lawyer. He didn't pay because he is a friend.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mamawa123: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Has anyone used Alison’s online certificate program to get a sponsorship job before?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Morning everyone, kindly help....is it possible to get BRP decision letter before picking up passport
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Morning everyone, kindly help....is it possible to get BRP decision letter before picking up passport
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
rkayfree:
Visa Alertzzzzzz

Firstly , let me commend Uzland for creating this thread.
I followed thru even though lazy to read , what I could gather were quite useful.

It's for a family of 5, all granted.

I can say I made the application quite robust finance wise even though maintenance was ticked.

Wishing all prospective applicants fruitfulness.

Biometrics - 2nd Aug
main applicant collection mail - 15th
spouse collection mail - 22nd
Children's collection mail yesterday.

I hope to contribute here whenever I see where I can be helpful,..

Once more thanks Uzland and all that shared one or two opinions that made it successful.

Congrats once again
Please what do you mean by " I made the application quite robust finance wise even though maintenance was ticked"
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chefyemc:

Many people get BRP Letter even before their application is transferred to VAC.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
obitryce:
https://nightingalehammerson.teamtailor.com/jobs/1808536-senior-health-care-assistant

The above job offers sponsorship, this is for those interested in applying for health care jobs.

Apply directly by yourself and stop paying people to help you do this. Better still visit Gov.UK website to get a list of approved health care organizations offering sponsorship and apply.
please what's the answer to the first one? I chose NO

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good afternoon all/house. I have read from page one (1) to the last page.

I want the knowledgeable/experienced ones on this forum to please help me confirm if I am on the right track based on what I have read from page one(1) to the end.

Step 1: I am a graduate of philosophy (2011).

For my proof of English, I can get a transcripts, and an official letter from my university which states that my course was taught in English language. 

Step 2: Getting of some certifications from FLORENCE ACADEMY

Step 3: Have practical experience from any of the following: Orphanage home, People with disability home or Old care home. (Please which is the best or easiest out of the listed above to get job jobs in the UK)?

Step 4: Application for jobs.

I found the confusing: HCA, skill workers, assistant caregiver etc

With the certification on care giving/experience from STEP 3, which of these is appropriate for me? HCA, skill worker, assistant caregiver

Your response will go a long way.

Thanks all. I appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kikidon: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi guys, please I need help

I applied for a skilled work visa on August 1 2022,
I called UKVI on the 18th of August and they told me that decision has been made but I should wait for 10 working days from the day decision was made and that VAC will contact me. Is more than 10 days.

Up till now, I haven't received any email from Home Office or VAC.

I called them today and I was told that my application is long overdue and that I'm supposed to have received my document. the agent said he will open an escalation

What does that mean, Please can anyone give me a cue on why such delay and what step I should take next?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
damble:

I want the knowledgeable/experienced ones on this forum to please help me confirm if I am on the right track based on what I have read from page one(1) to the end.

For my proof of English, I can get a transcripts, and an official letter from my university which states that my course was taught in English language. 

Step 3: Have practical experience from any of the following: Orphanage home, People with disability home or Old care home. (Please which is the best or easiest out of the listed above to get job jobs in the UK)?

With the certification on care giving/experience from STEP 3, which of these is appropriate for me? HCA, skill worker, assistant caregiver

Thanks all. I appreciate

Even if buhari and osinbajo certify you can speak english..give u executive letter with ministry of education stamp.....Naric or IELTS must chop your money get ready like 100k for ielts expense and around 160k for naric ..i heard pound is 832naira now..

Get certification...ok ....it will help

Experience is Good if you have verifiable reference incase they want to confirm..."if"

HCA is health care assistant.....assistant care giver.....all join....na bottom of the food chain

Skilled worker : is just a class of visa or job these jobs u want to apply for are classified under...

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dettolgel: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please I need your suggestions.

My cousin is studying in the UK but the company were she works as a student was to convert her to full time. They sent her a form to fill and one of the questions was how she intend to run a full time job given that she is still a student.

I don't know the best answer to give her please anyone with suggestions on what her response should be should please help. Thanks a lot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chefyemc:

YES
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
damble:

Thanks all. I appreciate

Your first question already counters your claim to have read from page 1 to the last. Read up properly, all the answers to your questions have been provided already.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello guys, so Ecctis sent in my statement of English proficiency today but they use just my surname and my second name without my middle name. Will that be an issue ?? If yes, how can I get this rectify ASAP
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Claudia00: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good evening all.

Please for does that travelled recently to the UK through virgin Atlantic, where you required to provide a COVID vaccine card?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
POE Experience Heathrow Airport

Me: Hello

Officer: Hello

Officer : Can I have your passport please?

Me : Sure

Officer : Have you worked in the Uk before?

Me : No, This is my first time.

Officer: Where is your Job located

Me : I answered

Officer : I have not been there before.

Me : I think you should

Officer: Is this your Family?

Me: (smiling )Yes

Officer : put fingers for thumbprint.

Welcome to the Uk, please don't forget to collect your BRP.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Claudia00:
Good evening all.

Please for does that travelled recently to the UK through virgin Atlantic, where you required to provide a COVID vaccine card?

Thanks

NO
Vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
To those who submitted bank statement proof of fund during thier work visa application. Did you guys got bank statement directly from the bank specifically for UK visa or you downloaded and used the one that banks usually send to emails every month end.? Or is it the generated ones from the bank mobile app? Please I need an urgent response. So I won't make silly mistakes. Furthermore, must it be stamped from the bank? Thanks in advance.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello guys, so Ecctis sent in my statement of English proficiency today but they use just my surname and my second name without my middle name. Will that be an issue ?? If yes, how can I get this rectify ASAP

Moreover my employer applied for my visa himself, do I need to still provide bank statements since they ticked yes to the maintaince box
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Phelixblaq:

Moreover my employer applied for my visa himself, do I need to still provide bank statements since they ticked yes to the maintaince box

I don't think you need to present bank statement again. You meet one of the requirements that exempt you from doing so.

Pls how long does it take you to receive the certificate from ECCTIS?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phelixblaq(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

I don't think you need to present bank statement again. You meet one of the requirements that exempt you from doing so.

Pls how long does it take you to receive the certificate from ECCTIS?

6 days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Aragbs4real:
To those who submitted bank statement proof of fund during thier work visa application. Did you guys got bank statement directly from the bank specifically for UK visa or you downloaded and used the one that banks usually send to emails every month end.? Or is it the generated ones from the bank mobile app? Please I need an urgent response. So I won't make silly mistakes. Furthermore, must it be stamped from the bank? Thanks in advance.

I used the one generated from bank app ,it appeared as pdf,den uploaded it ,theres E-signature/ stamp already on it that's if u use gtbank
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Agatha250:
POE Experience Heathrow Airport

Me: Hello

Officer: Hello

Officer : Can I have your passport please?

Me : Sure

Officer : Have you worked in the Uk before?

Me : No, This is my first time.

Officer: Where is your Job located

Me : I answered

Officer : I have not been there before.

Me : I think you should

Officer: Is this your Family?

Me: (smiling )Yes

Officer : put fingers for thumbprint.

Welcome to the Uk, please don't forget to collect your BRP.

Interesting,tnk God for safe journey ,pls we want more of this ooo,share ur experiences abeg.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bryanbella(f): 1:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Please how can one get police clearance certificate and how long does it take to get it once payment is made? Either in Lagos or Portharcourt
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moregoody: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Please I need an answer as quick as possible,
Since lptc is no longer issuing level 2&3 diploma in health and social care, therefore I wouldn’t want to spend money and not get what I paid for. So I’m asking, has anyone done a level diploma 3 in health and social care with inspire London college limited? (From reed) It’s said that is
Awarded by Qualifi Ltd
Regulated by Ofqual
Also must I do level 2 diploma in health and social before I enroll in level 3 ??
Note: I already have diploma in caregiving Alison
And the 15 care standards cert from Florence.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by damble: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2022
dee1504:

Your first question already counters your claim to have read from page 1 to the last. Read up properly, all the answers to your questions have been provided already.

Please, I am asking those who are willing to shed more light
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Chefyemc:

I used the one generated from bank app ,it appeared as pdf,den uploaded it ,theres E-signature/ stamp already on it that's if u use gtbank
Oh thanks. Much appreciated.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Bryanbella:
Please how can one get police clearance certificate and how long does it take to get it once payment is made? Either in Lagos or Portharcourt
Virtually everything is now done online via their official website possap.gov.ng.
You will have to pay 30k online, then proceed to do biometric in thier office "police criminal investigation department" which will be in your nearest preferred chosen state.
Note* When you get to the CID, for instance in Lagos "ikoyi CID". you have to tip them like 10k but not more than that to get the police character certificate the same day. It usually take about 2-3hrs to get it. I hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Congrats once again
Please what do you mean by " I made the application quite robust finance wise even though maintenance was ticked"

I exceeded very well the financial requirements for POF

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Numero123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.