Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848054 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
leef2022:

Wasn't answering.
Rather asked a question.
Like another op has said, that would be up to the policy makers to decide if demands and supply has been met.
No policy/backbenchers here. How you confirm the authenticity of the info is on you at this time.
If you want to go through that route and qualified, sieze on the opportunity whilst it last and leave fear of the unknown to those focusing on that.

Opportunity of paying millions embarassed, it's not easy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
NezzyMike:

£184 is up to 150k. £1=820 embarassed

Well, on their official website it says 76000NGN for the UKVI tests, whilst others are 65000NGN
Again kindly get on the search engine, the millions you think you have to pay may not be the case.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
NezzyMike:

Opportunity of paying millions embarassed, it's not easy

To?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
switkera:
Yeah. Well, God will help us all, I will keep trying till I succeed.

That is the spirit.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by switkera(f): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
pretty1986:
Are you a Nurse?
No, at least not yet.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
leef2022:

Well, on their official website it says 76000NGN for the UKVI tests, whilst others are 65000NGN
Again kindly get on the search engine, the millions you think you have to pay may not be the case.

Really, will go for it when the time comes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by besocial(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
dyydxx:

You absolutely do not need any of those to prove English language. Your first degree should be enough.

Please, I have both Master Degree(MVSC) and First Degree (DVM). Which one do I evaluate with ecctis for English Proficiency.
I recently got a Vet job in the UK.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
besocial:

Please, I have both Master Degree(MVSC) and First Degree (DVM). Which one do I evaluate with ecctis for English Proficiency.
Thank you
Whichever you have your certificate, transcripts of.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HotKween: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please how do I present my cover letter when sending my application via email?

Should I type it in the body of the email or I should attach it as a separate document?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
HotKween:
Please how do I present my cover letter when sending my application via email?

Should I type it in the body of the email or I should attach it as a separate document?
Type it in the body of the email. Attach your CV as pdf file.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HotKween: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
bunsuq:

Type it in the body of the email. Attach your CV as pdf file.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
leef2022:

With due respect � not entirely true.
You don't need any plug to get through the whole process within 72hrs.
Maybe.. However, it was based on my experience. Moreover, that was what I observed.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
NezzyMike:
Someone told me skilled worker visa (Carers) will be stopped by February 2023, I don't know how true is the information cry
Yes I think the carer visa is for a year. However, it maybe extended.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
besocial:

Thank you
Use the one which the transcript Is faster and easy to get.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cigie(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Are people still getting care jobs? I hear they have too many applications coupled with the Ukrainian refugees so the process is very slow now.

How true?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2022
besocial:

Thank you
Anyone that you can produce the letter of English instruction and transcript.
Kindly confirm if you apply for the vet job from nigeria or you already in uk and what is the procedure like for vet doctor that is interested in seeking employment in uk .thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sosojohn: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2022
dee1504:

You can use 1 DAY OLD marriage certificate as long as its not fake. You can also back up your claims with your wedding pictures and other pictures of the two of you together. Screenshot of your chats is an added advantage.

Yes, you can use your passport. You can renew it if you want to but its not necessary.

I hope this helps.

Yes, it does. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sosojohn: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Daisythof:
Your passport should have a six month validity to apply for a visa..

Okay. Thanks for your help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2022
sosojohn:

Please can my wife and I use a 1 week old marriage certificate for our visa application?
Also, my passport expires in April 2023, can i use it to apply for visa next month?
Sure, you can still use it as my own passport expires on February 2023 but I still used it to get my visa last month .
UKVI can still put visa on your passport as long as it has not expired by the time of application as compared to some other Europeans countries that your validity shouldn't exceed 6 months.
So you can go ahead and apply even with your 1 week old marriage certificate as well you are good to go.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sosojohn: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2022
dee1504:
Hello peeps,

I have a friend who got her visa within 9 days of Biometrics with Standard Visa Application. I got mine within 12 days as well (last year). Just a tip for everyone who wants to apply for theirs soon. These are the documents I submitted and advised her to submit:

- IELTS (Test certificate not online score)
- Police Certificate (no need for fingerprint)
- TB certificate
- Passport data page
- CoS
- Visa Application Form.
- Statement of Account for PoF (if you're required to)

NOTE: This is for Health and Care visa main applicant. Feel free to follow suit or not, the choice is yours. Good luck to everyone.

Please what do you mean by "Police certificate (no need for fingerprint)?" How does that work? Do you mean it was before they started this new method for PCC?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Aragbs4real:

The truth is, no additional tip is needed to be paid depending on individual circumstances. However if you need it urgently/ same day then you need to tip. Hence you need to wait for about 3weeks to a month to get it without tipping anyone. I hope that helps.

It's done online, and once biometrics is done after informing you via an sms .

Finger prints and already printed out information is all you need to collect, the certificate is pre-approved.

At Alagbon, it didn't take more than 80mins .

I am stating this from experience
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sirwifi: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please do I need a degree to apply for care giver jobs in UK ...I have a national diploma in Accounting...if I don't need a degree which care giving training institution or certificate is enough ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sirwifi:
Please do I need a degree to apply for care giver jobs in UK ...I have a national diploma in Accounting...if I don't need a degree which care giving training institution or certificate is enough ?

If you had an accounting firm, and someone who's a butcher applied to your firm, would you offer he/she the accounting position?
You would need to show you have the required skills for the job... reference Allison for some of the online care courses you may need.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vikrex: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
GOOD EVENING GREAT PEOPLE

Please I just want to quickly ask

Can you use ACADEMIC IELTS for care assistant application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vikrex:
GOOD EVENING GREAT PEOPLE

Please I just want to quickly ask

Can you use ACADEMIC IELTS for care assistant application?

The ukvi one ... yes. The academic ielts that is not ukvi.. no no no
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Mr rules and regulation...did the rules also say that they shouldnt allow the applicant time to submit the test....ukvi that is not organized....they cant even follow their own rules some times..mistake everywhere...be denying peoole when they did all the right things.....when people now win administrative review against them they will become silent and refuse to grant visa on time

Bros, abeg for your own good, die this your mentality. UK/UKVI is not Nigeria where anyhow-ness is the order of the day. When you apply for visa, there's a declaration that if you submit a fake or wrong document, you will be DENIED. The rules are as clear as night and Day. The person who was asked to submit another English test was very fortunate to have met a lenient Case worker. This is not Tourist or Visitors visa where you can submit just any document, the documents for skilled worker visa are very specific. In the UK as well, you do the wrong thing, you go hear am. Nobody cares.

Please let's be properly guided in all we do

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
dee1504:

Bros, abeg for your own good, die this your mentality. UK/UKVI is not Nigeria where anyhow-ness is the order of the day. When you apply for visa, there's a declaration that if you submit a fake or wrong document, you will be DENIED. The rules are as clear as night and Day. The person who was asked to submit another English test was very fortunate to have met a lenient Case worker. This is not Tourist or Visitors visa where you can submit just any document, the documents for skilled worker visa are very specific. In the UK as well, you do the wrong thing, you go hear am. Nobody cares.

Please let's be properly guided in all we do

Louder because I didnt even have power to respond ..... how can someone apply for visa or apply for anything in life without checking requirements and not following by dotting and crossing all T .

What kind of attitude and mentality is that.
Anybody that does that, well what can I say apart from ..amazing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.