Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858667 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 5:28am On Sep 08, 2022
NezzyMike:

Leave this your long epistle, you are not any agent, don't try to lure people into sending you mails. Remember that job is even unskilled and needs training before assumption of duty.

I blame Nigerian government for bringing hardship to masses, how many UK citizens go for that job for 3 - 5 years if not immigrants?
Interviewer ko interviewer ni.

You will be surprised at the large number of whites/British that are carers and have been at it for years. 3-5 yrs is a piece of cake.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2022
NezzyMike:

Leave this your long epistle, you are not any agent, don't try to lure people into sending you mails. Remember that job is even unskilled[b][/b] and needs training before assumption of duty.

I blame Nigerian government for bringing hardship to masses, how many UK citizens go for that job for 3 - 5 years if not immigrants?
Interviewer ko interviewer ni.

Keep blaming blaming Nigerian govt, don't get a solution for yourself.
I don't and have never attended to mails so don't send any or did I attend to your previous mail you sent prior to this time?
Go take your English test you inquired on about the other day and get a life.
And all medical professions are unskilled? Or is just the unskilled job that interests you?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2022
NezzyMike:

Don't mind him, how sure are he interviewed people. Blacks always despising each other, that job is so tedious[b][/b] fa.

Imagine that, look at that..isn't that silly to say? exactly what the epistle is for. Know what you are going into, your roles and what is required, if that don't suit you, there are other proffessions.
Don't want to work, yet want to earn. Yet blame the govt.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2022
leef2022:

Keep blaming blaming Nigerian govt, don't get a solution for yourself.
I don't and have never attended to mails so don't send any or did I attend to your previous mail you sent prior to this time?
Go take your English test you inquired on about the other day and get a life.
And all medical professions are unskilled? Or is just the unskilled job that interests you?

Why are u like this? The Carer route sef is a route for people with barest minimum qualifications and u are still goin to be trained... People are just looking for routes to leave and the UK is looking for immigrants because most British Citizens wouldn't take the role and u know the nos of casualty during the Covid period

You Nigerians need to start showing each other love and a bit of empathy ... Indians, Pakistanis and Co don't behave like u all

In a public forum u write degrading things about your own people ..? To what stand out ?

If u want to educate people on the RIGHT steps do it don't misguide people or tell people dey are not qualified bikonu

Life is hard already for some people don't make it harder with ur approach

12 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Rerin:
Can I present transcript of Bsc in school A, certificate of Msc in school B and letter of proficiency from school i had the Msc, will that suffice? Cos i had the courses at two different schools and different courses. Cos it is convinient i get the letter from were i had Msc, faster and cheaper.

You can either use B.Sc or M.Sc. but all the documents must be from same school. Meaning if you are using MSc, you need to submit your M.Sc Cert, M. Sc. Transcript(official copy) and English as a medium letter all from the same school where you did your MSc.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2022
leef2022:

Imagine that, look at that..isn't that silly to say? exactly what the epistle is for. Know what you are going into, your roles and what is required, if that don't suit you, there are other proffessions.
Don't want to work, yet want to earn. Yet blame the govt.
It's true that Carer job is not for everyone , you need to know about what you're getting into not to just desperate to leave the country . You need to be prepared mentally and emotionally not just the certificate , sometimes you'll need right attitude and patience to cope . They're many stories on Facebook on how some persons couldn't cope with the Carer job when they resumed , so many have to start searching for change of employer or return home . Let us be guided .

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2022
JPB2:

Why are u like this? The Carer route sef is a route for people with barest minimum qualifications and u are still goin to be trained... People are just looking for routes to leave and the UK is looking for immigrants because most British Citizens wouldn't take the role and u know the nos of casualty during the Covid period

You Nigerians need to start showing each other love and a bit of empathy ... Indians, Pakistanis and Co don't behave like u all

In a public forum u write degrading things about your own people ..? To what stand out ?

If u want to educate people on the RIGHT steps do it don't misguide[b][/b] people or tell people dey are not qualified bikonu

Life is hard already for some people don't make it harder with ur approach

Pls kindly point to an op where I have misguided anyone.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning guru, pls can someone give me link that one can practice ielts, and come out with flying color.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
It could have been more entertaining/embarrassing if NL has voice option/ button. Our vocabulary could have increased since the last 12 hours. I guess there are more people that would prefer to send voice note than type an epistle. There's always a good in the bad. We learn either ways.

Gurus here, kindly enlighten us more. No abuse meant grin

I still want to japa anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
How i wish

CeeCyrils:
It could have been more entertaining/embarrassing if NL has voice option/ button. Our vocabulary could have increased since the last 12 hours. I guess there are more people that would prefer to send voice note than type an epistle. There's always a good in the bad. We learn either ways.

Gurus here, kindly enlighten us more. No abuse meant grin

I still want to japa anyhow grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please has anyone here switched to a skilled worker visa within the UK recently or awaiting a decision from within. I’ve been waiting for a decision for months now. How can I contact UKVI from within UK please?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beehorn(f): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Good day everyone,

Can I travel to the UK with pregnancy on this carer route?

Will it affect my chances of landing a cos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beehorn(f): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello everyone,

Is it compulsory I travel to UK with my daughter?

There is absolutely no time again since the carer route is closing by February and her passport will likely cause delay.

Pls treat as urgent.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Ogbaba123:
Please has anyone here switched to a skilled worker visa within the UK recently or awaiting a decision from within. I’ve been waiting for a decision for months now. How can I contact UKVI from within UK please?

On Facebook I see comments that the wait time is something else for applications within Uk... even those who paid priority are waiting for months . .....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HenryG(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello everyone, I have checked indeed and NHS website for employability status for having MSc Biomedical science. But I really still need to ask if this profession is really a good to go thing compared to Occupational therapy or diagnostic radiography.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olorilola17: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2022
You can go without her, once her passport is ready you can apply for her

Beehorn:
Hello everyone,

Is it compulsory I travel to UK with my daughter?

There is absolutely no time again since the carer route is closing by February and her passport will likely cause delay.

Pls treat as urgent.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2022
I have colleagues that got theirs within the normal SLA. My wife did priority and got in 1 week

Mine has been 4 months now. This is extreme

LagosismyHome:

On Facebook I see comments that the wait time is something else for applications within Uk... even those who paid priority are waiting for months . .....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello house. Need some urgent assistance.

My biometrics is on 14th and I opted for self upload.

I uploaded my COS for sponsor evidence. Do I need to upload offer letter and contract? If yes, what category?

Also, please what categories for IELTS results and police certificate? This process will disgrace someborri please.

Dee1502 LagosismyHome Princecemo Justwise
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

I uploaded my COS for sponsor evidence. Do I need to upload offer letter and contract? If yes, what category?

Also, please what categories for IELTS results and police certificate? This process will disgrace someborri please.

Dee1502 LagosismyHome Princecemo Justwise

You don't need to upload COS...cos is an electronic document from the home office, not a physical document as such.... It came from them so ideally you don't need to show them. It their system, once they key in the number they can see it

Category...is it after submission you are asking this question. Should have been before na
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
LagosismyHome:

You don't need to upload COS...cos is an electronic document from the home office, not a physical document as such.... It came from them so ideally you don't need to show them. It their system, once they key in the number they can see it

Category...is it after submission you are asking this question. Should have been before na
I have not submitted documents. Just uploading. Aside that I have a COS document that was sent.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Please how much is the POF for health care worker
In naira?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Dee1502 LagosismyHome Princecemo
Justwise

Upload these documents only

Ielts results
Cos
Tb test
Pcc
Pof (if any)
Vaf (visa application form)
Data page

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fasasiidris:
Please how much is the POF for health care worker
In naira?

£1,270 convert to naira
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chefyemc:

Upload these documents only

Ielts results
Cos
Tb test
Pcc
Pof (if any)
Vaf (visa application form)
Data page

I am curious why upload visa application form
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=LagosismyHome post=116502525]

I am curious why upload visa

My dear ,theres a category for it,to choose an option, btw am not a consular

Secondly I did and I didnt get a query for it, my visa wasnt delayed,got it at d right time
No crime in submitting it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Chefyemc post=116504552][/quote]

Ok... the visa officer can look at it right front of his screen that why I was just curious why this would even be considered to be uploaded.... same with COS... Cos is an electronic document that the visa officer can see on their screen

I guess it doesn't cause any harm even if it might not be necessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: Botlex and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.