Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845984 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sirwifi: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2022
leef2022:

If you had an accounting firm, and someone who's a butcher applied to your firm, would you offer he/she the accounting position?
You would need to show you have the required skills for the job... reference Allison for some of the online care courses you may need.
Thank you sir , I hope the care courses will be enough ??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Airvance907(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Jaysleeves:
Pls guide me on the process of registering PTE UKVI ? what is the cost and how do I write the exam ?

Kindly visit their website Pearsonpte.com
Look for the center nearest to you and call the agent In charge of the center. Their numbers are there on the site
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2022
@advanceDNA

Keep your post clean if you want it to be visible here, certain world you used is not acceptable here.

My apologies to those who got their posts hidden.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2022
justwise:
@advanceDNA

Keep your post clean if you want it to be visible here, certain world you used is not acceptable here.

My apologies to those who got their posts hidden.

Lol....i know u dont like it when UKVI is said to have done something wrong.....u prefer we keep swallowing their disservice .....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....i know u dont like it when UKVI is said to have done something wrong.....u prefer we keep swallowing their disservice .....

This is inline with other non-sense you said before, where did you see me defending UKVi bad services?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2022
justwise:

This is inline with other non-sense you said before, where did you see me defending UKVi bad services?

I only pointed out examples of bad services dished out to visa applicants...
And yes....Calling it non-sense is defending them
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vikrex: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2022
LagosismyHome:

The ukvi one ... yes. The academic ielts that is not ukvi.. no no no

Thank you very much boss.

Is just that, I am also applying to schools and I no get money to write two IELTS.

Looking at what could have serve the two purpose.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

I only pointed out examples of bad services dishes out to visa applicants...
And yes....Calling it non-sense is defending them

I removed your post because of foul language you used on someone who disagreed with you, you don't get that?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2022
justwise:

I removed your post because of foul language you used on someone who disagreed with you, you don't get that?

Oh come on...foul language?....context please.. ...I ddnt mean asslíck or any of my comment in in a derogatory way...... i even called myself an asslícker too in my comment.

.the guy justified UKVI bad service saying they can do so based on mood and tried to blame apllicants..

i mean, is there any justification for holding someone's visa for a year after admitting it was case working error...

.. i mean, the height of it for me was accusing an apllicant of using fake BSc with no proper verification......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lilyebi: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
if he can take it back to the place he got his card, they will help him rectify the error on it ..if he tamper with his card, once the COVID card is scanned at the airport ,na wetin dey system go show..it's advisable he reach out to where he had his vaccine to sort the error

Please on my covid 19 vaccine card, when I scan the bar code, my details are showing but my picture refused to show. Hope this won't affect me. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Lilyebi:

Please on my covid 19 vaccine card, when I scan the bar code, my details are showing but my picture refused to show. Hope this won't affect me. Thanks as I await your response.

If this is for travelling.... you are good to go. They scrapped all those covid things. Nobody checks nothing and its not used for anything regarding travel
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Lilyebi:

if your details are showing when scanned then u don't have any reason to worry. I don't think pictures show when u scan ur COVID vaccination card ,just ur details.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2022
leef2022:

Well, on their official website it says 76000NGN for the UKVI tests, whilst others are 65000NGN
Again kindly get on the search engine, the millions you think you have to pay may not be the case.

Thanks for this information, but is the test easy to pass?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by femmoy(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Clarine:
Kindly note that only Senior Health care Assistants are been sponsored. HCA is not a skilled job. It required nothing. That is why only senior carers are sponsored. This is just one occupation under this visa route. Physiotherapy and other health Care workers can apply. For you to get a job as a senior Carer, you will need to have NVQ3 at least and get a job.

What's NVQ3 please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tsquare299(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Please, house. Is Church wedding certificate acceptable in UK Embassy? Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
NezzyMike:

Thanks for this information, but is the test easy[b][/b] to pass?

Prep matters.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh come on...foul language?....context please.. ...I ddnt mean asslíck or any of my comment in in a derogatory way...... i even called myself an asslícker[b][/b] too in my comment.

.the guy justified UKVI bad service saying they can do so based on mood and tried to blame apllicants..

i mean, is there any justification for holding someone's visa for a year after admitting it was case working error...

.. i mean, the height of it for me was accusing an apllicant of using fake BSc with no proper verification......

@ bolded is exactly why it warrants deletion, that you do that and happy to do, don't mean another op is interested, doing or wants to do such.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
tsquare299:
Please, house. Is Church wedding certificate acceptable in UK Embassy? Thank you
This question has been addressed countless times.Let learn to research and check responses from previous questions so that we can have rooms for new insights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
justwise:

@justwise I posted a very rich YouTube video content that addresses one of the most faq that people are asking on why their carer applications are being rejected but you deleted for reason best known to you.
The video is jst to guide and educate people on where to concentrate their effort and energy so that they are not kept in the dark about this carer applications.
but It seems you don't share similar opinion,but it will be good if we learn to cut ourselves some slack as nobody is an island of knowledge in this Era of information explosion.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello Guys, I sent in my application since on the 21st of June, 2022 and am still yet to get a decision from the UKVI. I have sent paid emails and made paid calls. I have now put in a complaint. What else can I still do to get them to make a decision on my application. This has been frustrating. Are there people who are yet to get a decision since June in the house? Please if there are any other methods I can use to get these guys to attend to my matter, please let me know. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Success2011: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
My sister and husband received their passports without the BRP letters and it wasn’t sent via email either. Please, someone should help me with the BRP email or link. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello,
Can I use care demy certificate for my caregiver application? Urgent pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by buoye1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
If one has a COS from a potential employer, do you still need PoF during visa application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
buoye1:
If one has a COS from a potential employer, do you still need PoF during visa application

It depends if the employer tick they would be providing maintenance. You can see the tick in the cos pdf if it shared with you.

If that was not ticked then the applicant need Pof with the relevant amount and time frame

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MCynthia(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello guys. Please will need people in the UK already to help me tackle what am about to share.

So I am in uk. My wife is the student while i am her dependent. I am working for this company. Now they got licence to sponsor people. I approached them or COs which they agree and asked me to pay £199 for COS which I didn't object.

Now they have gotten the COS for me. But asking me to pay £5k for 5yrs visa because I am a dependent.

Have anyone experienced such? I need as many answers I can get.

Many thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=LagosismyHom
But one still needs to be fully vaccinated?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
MCynthia:
Hello guys. Please will need people in the UK already to help me tackle what am about to share.

So I am in uk. My wife is the student while i am her dependent. I am working for this company. Now they got licence to sponsor people. I approached them or COs which they agree and asked me to pay £199 for COS which I didn't object.

Now they have gotten the COS for me. But asking me to pay £5k for 5yrs visa because I am a dependent.

Have anyone experienced such? I need as many answers I can get.

Many thanks

Is this care job or other industry

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.