Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005963 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Gloriyah:

The VI TLS fee for all applicants.

I think so but they need to have an appointment regardless of the date.
Okay thanks.. I can just pick Ikeja then.. I don’t think it’s rush period yet..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tommiefalz: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone, plz I need an assistance. I've applied to UK before as a visitor two years ago, now I'm applying as a student with dependants but a little difference in information which is just different wife name and kids. What's the chance of getting visa.
Thanks you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
tommiefalz:
Happy Sunday everyone, plz I need an assistance. I've applied to UK before as a visitor two years ago, now I'm applying as a student with dependants but a little difference in information which is just different wife name and kids. What's the chance of getting visa.
Thanks you all

They have your record and will definitely ask for explanation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
tommiefalz:
Thanks you all

I don’t see any issue. Where you married to someone else at the time you applied for visitor visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sakol4life:
Can I still applied to Teeside University, I hope it’s never too late cause I can see that some of their courses are still open for January intake and even Teeside seem to be affordable as I can see courses of 8,500 with 4000 initial payment.

My issue is that will I be able to secure an admission with them

Apply and be optimistic.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tommiefalz: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yes, I was married to someone else at that time.
I was refused the tourist visa then, 2020.
But now, I applied for a student visa with dependants, awaiting my cas.
Just want to be know my chances of security a visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

1. You don't have to attach your refusal letter, just state the dates and reason in the relevant section, they have your history to refer to if needed

2.Your study gap will be your activities since your last degree so technically from your Masters in 2015.Your employment letter if that is your activity till date should suffice

Cheers

Thanks and God bless..
I hope stating my master will not raise the question of why am going for another masters...?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

Your chances are like anyone else

Ensure you have your divorce papers submitted

Are your dependants from your previous marriage?
If so you also need relevant copies of court order to show who has responsibility for them, this is also usually in the decree absolute

If not, then submit necessary documents so your records with UKVI is clear

Cheers
tommiefalz:
Yes, I was married to someone else at that time.
I was refused the tourist visa then, 2020.
But now, I applied for a student visa with dependants, awaiting my cas.
Just want to be know my chances of security a visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good afternoon bosses

Please is it possible to find another date for biometric after choosing one already…..I chose 31st initially because that what the only nearer date available as at when I was booking……so I’m thinking of trying more if I can see any another available date that is more near because I wish to have my biometric done this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benedicttemii:
Good afternoon bosses

Please is it possible to find another date for biometric after choosing one already…..I chose 31st initially because that what the only nearer date available as at when I was booking……so I’m thinking of trying more if I can see any another available date that is more near because I wish to have my biometric done this week

Yes, click on amend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nlightind: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Good day.
What is the process of getting to UK for MSc Nursing for someone with just BSc Nursing without any Internship. ie. a fresh graduate BSc nursing to uk MSc Nursing.

Or can one get direct internship in UK with BSc Nurising from Nigeria
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pls for the main applicant, the name on the marriage certificate goes thus:
Ola wole Tunde but all other documents is Ola Tunde wole.. pls is it acceptable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can go for masters without experience.
Nlightind:
Good day.
What is the process of getting to UK for MSc Nursing for someone with just BSc Nursing without any Internship. ie. a fresh graduate BSc nursing to uk MSc Nursing.

Or can one get direct internship in UK with BSc Nurising from Nigeria
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dadebayo1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

It's only Asky and they actually put Ethiopian Airline on it. But before I picked this particular one, a friend of mine helped me to go to their Abuja office and this was the flight itinerary they recommended. But it was because the instanbul route was a bit faster that was why I picked it. But I am trying to call there Lagos office because I stay in IB to confirm. Thank you

How was your flight via the Asky airline sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Happy Sunday my people,
Please do i need to upload any of my brother's document if i'm using his account for Form A, or his letter of authorization is enough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Happy Sunday my people,
Please do i need to upload any of my brother's document if i'm using his account for Form A, or only his letter of authorization is enough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejal: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Strathclyde University
Sakol4life:
Please help me with school I can still apply for January intake please I was disappointed by the school I applied to as early May this year.

I don’t want to stay in Nigeria next year. Please kindly suggest a school for me please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanks for your numerous contributions to this group.
Please I need clarification on priority visa. Can one pay for priority after submitting visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nlightind: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
onyiokoye:
You can go for masters without experience.
That's interesting.
Can one apply or get direct internship to UK with Bsc nursing from Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thank you boss

Done

Gloriyah:

Yes, click on amend.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please momma dduchess90 and other senior persons.

The employment reference letter to UKVI, must I add an address or I should use "To Whom it May Concern"?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SirHouloo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Seniors for house, abeg I need una help.
Qatar airways lost one of my luggages between Lagos and Gatwick on 13th of October.
I filled a lost baggages form which they confirm through mail.
Since then I am yet to hear from them and their mails are not receiving messages.
Please what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mattmich:
Please momma dduchess90 and other senior persons.

The employment reference letter to UKVI, must I add an address or I should use "To Whom it May Concern"?

Me personally, I would address it but you can use ‘To whom it may concern’.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
SirHouloo:
Seniors for house, abeg I need una help.
Qatar airways lost one of my luggages between Lagos and Gatwick on 13th of October.
I filled a lost baggages form which they confirm through mail.
Since then I am yet to hear from them and their mails are not receiving messages.
Please what do I do?

They should have a customer care line to call. Check their website and call.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thank you very much

I believe I can get the address on UKVI website? Or could you help?
Gloriyah:

Me personally, I would address it but you can use ‘To whom it may concern’.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mattmich:
Thank you very much

I believe I can get the address on UKVI website? Or could you help?

The Entry clearance officer
UKVI
Sheffield, United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Getset: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hi,

How many times can the Biometrics date be ammended.

Please don't walk past
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello @bestehigie

All agents have passion too

Please remove post or risk ban

@Justwise please help

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

As many times as you can see dates

Cheers
Getset:
Hi,

How many times can the Biometrics date be ammended.

Please don't walk past

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

You need to speak to the bank about this

Cheers
Just4life:
Happy Sunday my people,
Please do i need to upload any of my brother's document if i'm using his account for Form A, or his letter of authorization is enough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

Yes you can do so before or during biometrics not after

When you get to TLS request for the priority service to be added and pay with your card

Cheers
shawrygal:
Thanks for your numerous contributions to this group.
Please I need clarification on priority visa. Can one pay for priority after submitting visa application?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.