Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843160 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
donplus1:
Visa Alert!!!

Timeline of Application dropping shortly.

Thanks to everyone here for their useful contributions.

Victory is from God alone!
W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Donplus1!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Peniel13:

I used ecctis also and my school is unilag and they do not give transcript by hand. I sent ecctis a message about it and they gave me their email address where my school can send it to. They asked me to inform my school to quote my reference/enquiry number so it can be linked to my other documents that I uploaded myself. Then Ecctis themselves uploaded my transcript to my ecctis portal after my school had sent it to them.
The email address is documents@ecctis.com
Were you able to see/download the transcript from your portal after it was uploaded by Ecctis? cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Can my hubby use my bank statement for pof as I am the main applicant.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2022
bukonlami:
Can my hubby use my bank statement for pof as I am the main applicant.

Yep
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agbekehorla(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=118487133]

Question pls. Oracles in the house. Is it true that they call banks to verify your balance for PoF. Especially if one is thinking of using part of the money for visa fees. Mind you, the bank statement having the full amount has been printed already.

Any experience on this pls. Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Uzland:

Were you able to see/download the transcript from your portal after it was uploaded by Ecctis? cheesy

Unfortunately you can't. Just like you can't re-download other documents you also uploaded yourself.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Agbekehorla post=118488191][/quote]

UKVI almost always call to verify thr authenticity of ur statement.

However, If u print statement today and remove part of the money to apply for visa a few days later... it is 50/50 ....u can successfully get ur visa...and it things may go south....

how??

Even though ukvi has policy that u can still subit a printed statement after a couple of days or even weeks of printing it....these entry clearance officer sometimes have witchcraft...

Yes... they cant confirm your actual balance from ur bank to confirm if u have spent part of the miney after printing......but they can send NSF email asking apllicants to print and resend a new 28 day statement with a new print date....this way, they can get u...

So as to avoid any issues...its best not to touch the money after printing till ur visa is approved.......hope u get??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Topmc:

Please what's the £1270 equivalent in Naira?
Thanks
https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/?from=GBP&to=NGN&amount=1

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
donplus1:
Visa Alert!!!

Timeline of Application dropping shortly.

Thanks to everyone here for their useful contributions.

Victory is from God alone!
Congratulations! Is this from the COS link you mentioned sometime ago ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by starboi63(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good afternoon, pls how can I get red cross certification..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Michealquad: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Influential101:
Yes

Thank you. Which agency would you suggest one pick while booking for the IELTS: IDP or British council?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Anyone you like depending on how far you are willing to go.mainland or island.

Michealquad:

Thank you. Which agency would you suggest one pick while booking for the IELTS: IDP or British council?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agbekehorla(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
[Thank you. This is helpful. quote author=advanceDNA post=118488579]

UKVI almost always call to verify thr authenticity of ur statement.

However, If u print statement today and remove part of the money to apply for visa a few days later... it is 50/50 ....u can successfully get ur visa...and it things may go south....

how??

Even though ukvi has policy that u can still subit a printed statement after a couple of days or even weeks of printing it....these entry clearance officer sometimes have witchcraft...

Yes... they cant confirm your actual balance from ur bank to confirm if u have spent part of the miney after printing......but they can send NSF email asking apllicants to print and resend a new 28 day statement with a new print date....this way, they can get u...

So as to avoid any issues...its best not to touch the money after printing till ur visa is approved.......hope u get??[/quote]

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thanks a lot boss..
Uzland:

W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Generalkoke!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kinkyhead: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pls for someone that wants to use ecctis in place of ielts, how much is the charge??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Hello All,
MA and dependents are trying to applying to get visa together but MA will go first while dependents join a month later.

1. Please what is the answer to this on dependent application on the screenshot.

please note that the covered words are the "dependent name".

2. is HCA dependent visa a skilled worker (general tier 2) or a temporary visa?
kindly help with this.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=TesiB post=118506642]Hello All,
MA and dependents are trying to applying to get visa together but MA will go first while dependents join a month later.

1. Please what is the answer to this on dependent application on the screenshot.

please note that the covered words are the "dependent name".

2. is HCA dependent visa a skilled worker (general tier 2) or a temporary visa?
kindly help with this.[/quote

Tick the last answer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shanid(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Uk doesn't really accept this so start looking at plans without motherinlaw, she doesn't fall under the dependent category. .... she on her own can get visiting visa but can't stay more than 6 months .

Good morning ma, trust you are doing fine. I just got to the UK on a student visa and found a job thats willing to sponsor me. Is it okay to switch from a student visa to work sponsorship visa ? Is it allowed ? What is required if me and how long does it take please.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shanid(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Kunsoft:
Hello, you have to choose between the two. NARIC takes long process depend on how fast you can get your transcript out from your school. while IELTS is some how fast depends on the date you get for the exams and all you need is 6.0 points. But NARIC is better incase you want to continue your study in UK.

I uploaded my transcript myself ,hope no problem with that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Shanid:

Good morning ma, trust you are doing fine. I just got to the UK on a student visa and found a job thats willing to sponsor me. Is it okay to switch from a student visa to work sponsorship visa ? Is it allowed ? What is required if me and how long does it take please.
Thank you

Yes switching is allowed ... what is required will depend on what category of work visa. Check the official guide
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kinghert: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2022
There's a lot of changes that's why COS is keep on delaying

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shanid(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Yes switching is allowed ... what is required will depend on what category of work visa. Check the official guide
Thank you ma
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Topmc: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pls what is this COS. I hv been hearing about that

My wife was main applicant: cos,TB,PCC,marriage cert,birth cert for kids, POF if needed, datapage[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pls what is COS, I hv been hearing about that
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pls the website
obitryce:
https://nightingalehammerson.teamtailor.com/jobs/1808536-senior-health-care-assistant

The above job offers sponsorship, this is for those interested in applying for health care jobs.

Apply directly by yourself and stop paying people to help you do this. Better still visit Gov.UK website to get a list of approved health care organizations offering sponsorship and apply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Imustreturn(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Abeg oh. Any link to apply for healthcare job for free Cos because ehhh local man is tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=simongonner post=116329428][/quote]

There is no link to apply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
leef2022:

Either way to do this, you would have to secure a job with an agency/company or whatever that is willing to issue you an undefined COS, and from there you can take things up with your application and the HO.
Do a good cv, apply to places that suit your profile. Similarly if you are currently working whilst studying inquire of the HR if they offer jobs and can support you with a cos.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Chocolate101 post=118523679][/quote]. Am new here pls my people what is the meaning of COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chocolate101: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Am still learning how communicate here on naira land. Bc I hv questions to ask. Am new here.

Dnt realy knw the function of qoute , modify you guys should bear with me pla sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.