Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847536 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2023
The simple answer is to attach both certificates for each child (the one from the hospital and the other from NPC). The important matter is that they both show the names of the child and the parents…

NPC shouldn’t backdate, that’ll be fraudulent and distort the records of the country

ezegold4we:
Good morning to everyone, pls I need More clarifications on my sister and her family skilled worker Visa application,

She already got Her COS and intends to travel with her hubby and the kid's same day becos maintainance was ticked by her sponsor, she's about applying for their Visa's,

The major question is regarding her children's birth certificate, she has all of her children's birth certificate from The hospital with accurate date of birth and the accurate date when the certificate was issued that same month becos she always collect her children's birth certificate latest two week's after delivery,

When she wanted to do her children's passport around November 2022, The Nigerian immigration services Said that NIN is now compulsory and the children's birth certificate is needed from NPC and not from the hospital they were delivered, they have to go and get The kid's birth certificate from NPC but the Major challenge is this, the NPC office wrote their dates and year of birth correctly but wrote date of issuance same Day they went there instead of the date of issuance in their original birth certificate from the hospital they were Born,

Right now,we heared that UK embassy only accepts birth certificate from NPC, that's national population commission, my question now is this,

1. I Hope the date of issuance Which bore year 2022 from NPC will not complicate things for Her and her family becos they have approached NPC office and they Said they can't back-date the date of issuance to the Year The kid's were Born, some of the kid's were Born in 2010, 2012, etc,

2. Pls can she attach her children's birth certificate from The hospital they were born with the One from NPC since the date of issuance from NPC is only showing year 2022 for all her kids but remember, everything about their date and Year of birth is correct both from the hospital and NPC, the only issue is date of issuance,

Finally pls those that has travelled with their kid's can Also shade More light on This,

I'm greatful for This platform, waiting patiently for responses.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2023
There are two important dates on the CoS…it’s expiration dates (most sponsors usually give you a month to apply for your visa after issuing the certificate) and resumption date of employment. Both dates have their implications in the scheme of things…

ijeshaoflondon:

Check the expiry date.. Thats most important ... Start date doesnt matter.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Dampops:
There’s no issue with UKVI because the date that CoS was issued can be seen and everyone knows that unforeseen logistical problems can crop up. There’s, however, a 28-day rule that must be borne in mind…see excerpts below…

“ When do I actually have to start working (the 28 day rule)? Once you have been granted entry clearance/permission to stay you must start working within 28 days of whichever is latest: The start day on your CoS (the Home Office will take account of any changes reported by your employer using a sponsor note..)”

“ A Skilled Worker start date cannot be delayed more than 4 weeks
If a Skilled Worker visa holder arrives more than 4 weeks late, their sponsorship would have to be withdrawn which would result in their Skilled Worker visa being cancelled. The 4 weeks are counted from either the Skilled Worker CoS start date or the date the Skilled Worker visa is issued, whichever is later.

If there are any concerns about meeting a Skilled Worker start date, please contact the sponsor...”

thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

Check the expiry date.. Thats most important ... Start date doesnt matter.
ok . Expiry date of the COS right ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iyatrustee(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2023
ezegold4we:
Good morning to everyone, pls I need More clarifications on my sister and her family skilled worker Visa application,

She already got Her COS and intends to travel with her hubby and the kid's same day becos maintainance was ticked by her sponsor, she's about applying for their Visa's,

The major question is regarding her children's birth certificate, she has all of her children's birth certificate from The hospital with accurate date of birth and the accurate date when the certificate was issued that same month becos she always collect her children's birth certificate latest two week's after delivery,

When she wanted to do her children's passport around November 2022, The Nigerian immigration services Said that NIN is now compulsory and the children's birth certificate is needed from NPC and not from the hospital they were delivered, they have to go and get The kid's birth certificate from NPC but the Major challenge is this, the NPC office wrote their dates and year of birth correctly but wrote date of issuance same Day they went there instead of the date of issuance in their original birth certificate from the hospital they were Born,

Right now,we heared that UK embassy only accepts birth certificate from NPC, that's national population commission, my question now is this,

1. I Hope the date of issuance Which bore year 2022 from NPC will not complicate things for Her and her family becos they have approached NPC office and they Said they can't back-date the date of issuance to the Year The kid's were Born, some of the kid's were Born in 2010, 2012, etc,

2. Pls can she attach her children's birth certificate from The hospital they were born with the One from NPC since the date of issuance from NPC is only showing year 2022 for all her kids but remember, everything about their date and Year of birth is correct both from the hospital and NPC, the only issue is date of issuance,

Finally pls those that has travelled with their kid's can Also shade More light on This,

I'm greatful for This platform, waiting patiently for responses.

Some years back, I had the same NPC experience. What I did was attach copies of both certificates and labelled them A &B with a note explaining I had used the hospital issued certificate since the child's birth until I realised the NPC had more validity. Therefore the issue date on the NPC only reflected when his birth was officially registered.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2023
VISA ALERT!!!

Wife got the mail from a friend on the last day of application. She applied and got to a reply that she is not suppose to send the application to the email address she sent to. She however sent the application the following day, a day late, to the correct email address.
Hope was lost because we thought she didn't meet up the deadline.
She got a team interview invite a week later.
She scaled through.
September 2022! Her first and only application.
Then I started visiting the thread for insight. COS in November.
TB test in November.
TLS biometrics on the 5th of December.
Visa granted 16th of December.
Stamped Passport Collected 19th of December.
The coy did the application for her.
Documents submitted.
COS
TB result
ECCTIS result
Maintenance ticked.

DEPENDENTS!!!
TB 9th December. Collected same day.
PCC for me December 12 or so. Online payment. Data capture the following day and soft copy collected same day.
Biometrics December 22
Success mail January 9.
Stamped Passports collected January 10th.

Documents submitted.
Marriage Certificate
Change of name for Olori
Data pages
PCC
TB results
Children birth certificates
Pictures
Consent letter.

Thank you guys.

Success stories with the awaitera soon.

Who dey Doncaster abeg.

15 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OJInsight: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Good morning everyone, please can I apply for visa when the resumption date on the COS as past?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2023
There should be an expiration date on the CoS…usually 30 days after it was issued. The danger is to apply with a CoS that has either been withdrawn by the sponsor or rendered invalid due to expiration

OJInsight:
Good morning everyone, please can I apply for visa when the resumption date on the COS as past?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OJInsight: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Dampops:
There should be an expiration date on the CoS…usually 30 days after it was issued. The danger is to apply with a CoS that has either been withdrawn by the sponsor or rendered invalid due to expiration

Thanks for reply.
The expiration date is March 16th while Resumption date is Feb 1st and I intend to apply for visa my February 25th due to IELTS. Hope this will still work?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Why not do the computer based IELTS and get your result after 5 working days. That shouldn’t be an excuse o

OJInsight:

Thanks for reply.
The expiration date is March 16th while Resumption date is Feb 1st and I intend to apply for visa my February 25th due to IELTS. Hope this will still work?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Visa alert...

Biometric 28th collection mail 10th January.

Visa approved. Skill worker visa

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations
solufemiwa:
Visa alert...

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
solufemiwa:
Visa alert...

Is this priority?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
December 28?

solufemiwa:
Visa alert...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damask: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Hello great ones. Please, is Ielts mandatory for COS issuance?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Damask:
yes o or any accredited English test
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omusiliyu(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
solufemiwa:
Visa alert...

Congratulations. Which TLS centre did you use?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Topmc: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
I find it difficult to book IOM TB Test appointment. It keeps saying have reached the time limit whereas i was able to complete the registration within 10 mins and given time was 15mins.

Sometimes it says I have existing appointment. This thing is giving my headache.

Pls how do I go about it. Way out pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Standard not priority.

TPLTD:

Is this priority?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
TLS ikeja

omusiliyu:

Congratulations. Which TLS centre did you use?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damask: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
IRIEBOY:
yes o or any accredited English test

Haa! How come some people got COS before sitting for Ielts? I have seen atleast one in this past one week.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cumehxp: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
solufemiwa:
TLS ikeja

DO you receive BRP mail before you picked your passport
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cumehxp: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
solufemiwa:
TLS ikeja

I did my biometric on 28th Dec. i got passport collection email on 10th January but no BRP mail or visa successful mail

please Solufemiwa, before you picked your passport did you receive BRP mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks so much he got the bRP MAIL today and DA also track the progress decision has been made but no email yet

if it is skilled work visa , Congratulations in advance . i don’t think there will be a reason to refuse Skilled workers . And fr the BRP, it will drop no worry .

Congratulations in advance . you can wait a bit for your dependent own[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=cumehxp post=119928589]

I did my biometric on 28th Dec. i got passport collection email on 10th January but no BRP mail or visa successful mail

This days you get tls email that passport is ready for collection the BRP mail comes the folowing or days after ..if there is refusal they would have sent it along with collection mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Damask:

Some companies requires it before they issue a COS while some don't
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tokkzzzz: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Send am email to brpletterrequests@fcdo.gov.uk

Stating your name
Passport number
GFW number
Email address

cumehxp:

please Solufemiwa, before you picked your passport did you receive BRP mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

Ibadan got her result today... EXAM ON THE 3rd December.

Wait o. So ,it's possible to do ielts in ibadan. Thought they said it's only in lagos, Abuja,and one other state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.