Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844193 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pls I need clarity and I will appreciate help that comes from you people.
1. While filling visa application, is it a must to travel on that travel date I fill?
2. MA has applied for visa and ticked 'spouse will not be traveling with me to the UK' simply because the spouse passport was not ready when it was filled. Spouse now has his passport. He wants to apply for visa today with the hope they travel together. Considering what MA filled as ' No', will this affect his application if he ticks he is traveling with MA?. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
No.
No.
Dharmie02:
1. While filling visa application, is it a must to travel on that travel date I fill?
2. MA has applied for visa and ticked 'spouse will not be traveling with me to the UK' simply because the spouse passport was not ready when it was filled. Spouse now has his passport. He wants to apply for visa today with the hope they travel together. Considering what MA filled as ' No', will this affect his application if he ticks he is traveling with MA?. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
mimilyrics:
No.
No.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by demmysoft: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Generalkoke:
Why was it withdrawn??

They drank at work on Christmas day.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by demmysoft: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
rayralph:

You can’t switch from tier 2 to Graduate Visa (PSW)

You can only switch to Graduate visa(PSW) from tier 4(student visa) .

Please, House kindly advise on what he can do
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Look for someone else to sponsor him.
demmysoft:

Please, House kindly advise on what he can do
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Village people at work o sad sad sad sad sad

demmysoft:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
I don’t think that’s how it works though...Too bad
demmysoft:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
PATRICIA93:
Thanks for your response are you aware if I can go for collection of the result in their office in porthacourt ?? I would have gone since but I am not sure if the result is available in their office because I live very far from porthacourt to avoid wasting money and time

Ibadan got her result today... EXAM ON THE 3rd December.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dharmie02:

No issue ... just explain and attach as additional information . You can aswell pick anoda day of arrival ...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

No issue ... just explain and attach as additional information . You can aswell pick anoda day of arrival ...

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
@ijesha
It's been 2 days now that main applicant myh husband got his skeiled worker visa and my as dependant am still yet to get a mail .My application still DMC .AM REALLY WORRY ABOUT THIS ...I HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM .
HAS ANY ONE WITHNESS DELAY IN DEPENDANT APPLICANT VISA
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's been 2 days now that main applicant myh husband got his skeiled worker visa and my as dependant am still yet to get a mail .My application still DMC .AM REALLY WORRY ABOUT THIS ...I HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ikpopo:

YES
how long will it take to get cos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

can one change date of arrival and what additional information do I need to go Along with while traveling?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abis203:
how long did the MA application stayed at DMC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
When did you do your biometrics?
Ferrarilord:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please how to I apply for international driver's license?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
misterkelly:
When did you do your biometrics?
last week
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ferrarilord:
working days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abis203:

working days
Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 3:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Good day guys .my wife just got her COS , her work start date is on 21st January, she can't meet up cause of some delay and she will start her visa Application next week, please hope no issues if she can't meet up with the start date ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 4:43am On Jan 11, 2023
There’s no issue with UKVI because the date that CoS was issued can be seen and everyone knows that unforeseen logistical problems can crop up. There’s, however, a 28-day rule that must be borne in mind…see excerpts below…

“ When do I actually have to start working (the 28 day rule)? Once you have been granted entry clearance/permission to stay you must start working within 28 days of whichever is latest: The start day on your CoS (the Home Office will take account of any changes reported by your employer using a sponsor note..)”

“ A Skilled Worker start date cannot be delayed more than 4 weeks
If a Skilled Worker visa holder arrives more than 4 weeks late, their sponsorship would have to be withdrawn which would result in their Skilled Worker visa being cancelled. The 4 weeks are counted from either the Skilled Worker CoS start date or the date the Skilled Worker visa is issued, whichever is later.

If there are any concerns about meeting a Skilled Worker start date, please contact the sponsor...”

IRIEBOY:
Good day guys .my wife just got her COS , her work start date is on 21st January, she can't meet up cause of some delay and she will start her visa Application next week, please hope no issues if she can't meet up with the start date ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 5:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Abis203:
@ijesha

What are the documents u submitted? you will sure get yours. It happens sonetimes .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2023
IRIEBOY:

Check the expiry date.. Thats most important ... Start date doesnt matter.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Good morning to everyone, pls I need More clarifications on my sister and her family skilled worker Visa application,

She already got Her COS and intends to travel with her hubby and the kid's same day becos maintainance was ticked by her sponsor, she's about applying for their Visa's,

The major question is regarding her children's birth certificate, she has all of her children's birth certificate from The hospital with accurate date of birth and the accurate date when the certificate was issued that same month becos she always collect her children's birth certificate latest two week's after delivery,

When she wanted to do her children's passport around November 2022, The Nigerian immigration services Said that NIN is now compulsory and the children's birth certificate is needed from NPC and not from the hospital they were delivered, they have to go and get The kid's birth certificate from NPC but the Major challenge is this, the NPC office wrote their dates and year of birth correctly but wrote date of issuance same Day they went there instead of the date of issuance in their original birth certificate from the hospital they were Born,

Right now,we heared that UK embassy only accepts birth certificate from NPC, that's national population commission, my question now is this,

1. I Hope the date of issuance Which bore year 2022 from NPC will not complicate things for Her and her family becos they have approached NPC office and they Said they can't back-date the date of issuance to the Year The kid's were Born, some of the kid's were Born in 2010, 2012, etc,

2. Pls can she attach her children's birth certificate from The hospital they were born with the One from NPC since the date of issuance from NPC is only showing year 2022 for all her kids but remember, everything about their date and Year of birth is correct both from the hospital and NPC, the only issue is date of issuance,

Finally pls those that has travelled with their kid's can Also shade More light on This,

I'm greatful for This platform, waiting patiently for responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.