Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842584 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Please how much does police report cost in Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Online payment of 30k that's the only legal payment known. You then go to alagbon for biometric
chy55:
Please how much does police report cost in Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2023
UPDATED REQUIREMENTS FOR UK HEALTH AND CARE WORKER VISA (DEGREE HOLDER)

1. Tuberculosis certificate

2. Police character certificate

3. Valid International passport

4. ECCTIS certificate

5. C.O.S (maintenance ticked)

PLS house, any other vital document or information missing here?, thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GAB1: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Good morning wonderful people and a blessed New year.
Please I need someone to assist me with the process of applying for jobs in the UK. I'm a medical laboratory technician.

I wouldn't mind paying for your services.

Make una help me Abeg
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Any update on applicant submitted on 21 Dec ikeja tls
Skilled worker visa.
its 2 weeks already no NSF

Is there anyone submitted that week also?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Winner0718(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
ezegold4we:
UPDATED REQUIREMENTS FOR UK HEALTH AND CARE WORKER VISA (DEGREE HOLDER)

1. Tuberculosis certificate

2. Police character certificate

3. Valid International passport

4. ECCTIS certificate

5. C.O.S (maintenance ticked)

PLS house, any other vital document or information missing here?, thanks.

UKVI IELTS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyuche: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
COS is as good as VISA issued. Other benefit as compared to other visa is that most employers are sponsoring maintenance for the first month so no need for prof of funds.

ezegold4we:
It's like once people gets COS, they are already 90% done,the remaining 10% will be their document's and proof of funds,(POF) if required,

This skilled worker and care Visa May have up to 98% success rate becos I hardly see anyone or even families being denied or rejected, that's my observation anyway,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
GAB1:
Good morning wonderful people and a blessed New year.
Please I need someone to assist me with the process of applying for jobs in the UK. I'm a medical laboratory technician.

I wouldn't mind paying for your services.

Make una help me Abeg

Not sure about the process/requirements but some sites https://apply.jobs.scot.nhs.uk/Home/Job, https://www.healthjobsuk.com, https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abis203:
Any update on applicant submitted on 21 Dec ikeja tls
Skilled worker visa.
its 2 weeks already no NSF

Is there anyone submitted that week also?

you can track the status on TLS site

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
CaptainA90:
Thank you, i got the collection mail today, passport to be delivered by DHL on Monday.
do you get the visa!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Solphamo:
Online payment of 30k that's the only legal payment known. You then go to alagbon for biometric

Please what is the link? I can't find it online. Does it mean I cannot go to their office physically to apply?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=beautyuche post=119858419]Good morning Please can i get template for consent letter.

Please someone should help with this. I also need a template for a consent letter for children, for someone travelling with husband and two kids.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good afternoon,

Please has anyone used Shariah court wedding certificate here before as marriage evidence and it was accepted ?

I’m asking cos we only did Nikkah and the pictures taken are not that clear as it was phone we used in taking that.

Thank you for your anticipated response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
I also have similar question with the OP above. Can I submit only court wedding certificate as prove of marriage ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
harddrive2012:
Good afternoon,

Please has anyone used Shariah court wedding certificate here before as marriage evidence and it was accepted ?

I’m asking cos we only did Nikkah and the pictures taken are not that clear as it was phone we used in taking that.

Thank you for your anticipated response

I was in this dilemma at want time but I ended up going to Local Government Marriage Registry to be on the safe side. Though read somewhere on Nairaland someone said his was accepted. If you can take that chance, probably you should try, backed with photos and chat.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
IRIEBOY:
I also have similar question with the OP above. Can I submit only court wedding certificate as prove of marriage ?

Is court the same thing as marriage registry? Is there Nigerian coat of arms on the Court wedding certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GAB1: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abubanty:

Not sure about the process/requirements but some sites https://apply.jobs.scot.nhs.uk/Home/Job, https://www.healthjobsuk.com, https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/

Thanks alot. I truly appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Maynman: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have a brother that just got to the UK, he’s been trying to apply for jobs but they all saying he needs a police clearance report, please how can he get it while overseas or can someone help him do it here in Nigeria?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Please where do get international drivers license?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
TPLTD:

FRSC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dharmie02:

FRSC

Below is the response I got from them

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bigtt76(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
So make the werey direct you naaa cheesy

TPLTD:

Below is the response I got from them
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yes there is

Abubanty:

Is court the same thing as marriage registry? Is there Nigerian coat of arms on the Court wedding certificate

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Police HeadQ. you can get it at KAM SALEM in Obalende.
TPLTD:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
He can get it Alagbon. he will need someone that will help him go there.
Maynman:
I have a brother that just got to the UK, he’s been trying to apply for jobs but they all saying he needs a police clearance report, please how can he get it while overseas or can someone help him do it here in Nigeria?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Maynman: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kunsoft:
He can get it Alagbon. he will need someone that will help him go there.

Alright, thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kunsoft:
Police HeadQ. you can get it at KAM SALEM in Obalende.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
GOT A MAIL THAT PASSPORT IS READY FOR COLLECTION TODAY MAIN APPLICANT
BUT MY WIFE AS DEPENDANT YET TO GET EMAIL

WE DID NOT RECEIVED ANY BRP MAIL
NO DECISION MAIL

HOW SO WE KNOW THE OUTCOME
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abis203:
GOT A MAIL THAT PASSPORT IS READY FOR COLLECTION TODAY MAIN APPLICANT
BUT MY WIFE AS DEPENDANT YET TO GET EMAIL

WE DID NOT RECEIVED ANY BRP MAIL
NO DECISION MAIL

HOW SO WE KNOW THE OUTCOME

if it is skilled work visa , Congratulations in advance . i don’t think there will be a reason to refuse Skilled workers . And fr the BRP, it will drop no worry .

Congratulations in advance . you can wait a bit for your dependent own

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Its skilled worker visa

Hope no problem with depadant?

are they normally coming out togetther]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
harddrive2012:
Yes there is

Probably you should wait for more input from others but I think islamic marriages are not legally recognized in UK. Your certificate is mostly written in Arabic and its not issued by the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Somebody at VIO office in ojodu did mine for me at 13k one year. I have Nigeria drivers license I think that's why it was cheaper.

TPLTD:

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.