Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848464 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Hi everyone, for those that have been able to successfully switch from Study Visa to Skilled worker/Health & Care visa (before finishing studies), how long did the decision take?

I'm about to make payment for the family and would like to understand the process. Did you do another biometric (I'm in Scotland, will I travel to England for that?).

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Hi fam and gurus in the house, I greet unah well well. Please I'll like to know the Rqf level 3 equivalent to Nigerian certificate.

Also can HND certificate be taken place of IELTS?

I want to jump on this care assistant route. Help a sister please �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Please is this equivalent to Rqf level 3?

Kaylaonah:
Good Day Sir/Ma,
Hope this mail meets you well;

HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE LEVEL 3:
We'll like to provide you with some information on our HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE COURSE PROGRAM Level 3.

This Diploma Course looks to develop the knowledge, skills and competence of THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK in a wide range of roles in the health and social care sector.
This qualification is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a career in the health and social care industry in care roles within Hospitals, Care Homes, residential settings, domiciliary services or daycare services. It also qualifies you as a Healthcare Assistant.
The course comprises mandatory health and social care units with specific pathways which are tailored to your place of work e.g. Adult, Learning Disabilities, Dementia or Generic. It is a recognized qualification for care workers and senior care workers in health and social care.

Career and Work Progression/ Benefits:
ATHE Certifications (Awards for Training and Higher Education) gives you an opportunity for a Career Pathway to progress into some Universities in the U.K. Similarly, you can be working as a Certified Health and Social Care Attendant (Health Assistant) while studying as well.
NOTE: This course is suitable for individuals who want to start a career in health and social care. The Level 3 Diploma is also accepted for entry into UK University for a higher degree learning in Nursing and other related courses. This is also acceptable alongside other countries like Canada.

HSC Level 3, Entry Requirements:
You must have a minimum of 5 Credits (English & Math mandatory) in your O' Level certificate as the ONLY basic requirement. This is irrespective of your field as either a Science or Art student.
Then you MUST be willing to attend an allocated hospital work placement (Clinical posting).

Other things required to learn is being able to write and evaluate care plans and risk assessments that others will follow. You may plan activities, and support more junior colleagues to deliver good quality care. You will also work as part of the multi-disciplinary team liaising with Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Social Workers, etc.

HSC Level 3, Assessment:
Assessment is based on both written work and observations in workplace settings. You will be expected to produce assignments which are assessed by your assessor to cover the underpinning knowledge. Your appointed workplace assessor will look at your competence in the workplace through observations. No exams are necessary for this programme.

To Join our HSC Level 3 Programm;
Kindly make payment to get registered for HSC Level 3, Lagos – London PTC.
COMPANY ACCOUNT DETAILS:
ACCT NO: 0260324347
ACCT NAME: London Professional Training Center.
BANK: GTB

FEE: ₦350,000 For Classroom Option

FEE: ₦450,000 For Online Option

LAGOS OFFICE: GTI HOUSE, 127 Obafemi Awolowo Way by Allen RoundAbout Ikeja. The Office is Just beside Presken Hotel by that same Allen Roundabout Ikeja.

NEXT BATCH 11 FOR HSC LEVEL 3 (CLASSROOM) is starting from April, 2022 (for Both Friday & Saturday Classes).
The registrations for April Batch, Level 3 HSC started on Monday, 17th January, 2022.
NOTE: PLEASE DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST WEEK TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT.
Classes will have been filled up before then.
CALL/WHATSAPP the Contacts below BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.

NOTE: You can make a Minimum Initial Installment (Deposit) of ₦150,000.
Then the rest of the balance can be paid over the next three months of classes before the last three month of Hospital postings (where you must complete 150 to 200 Hours of clinical experience based on your schedule).

Classes for the first three months are on FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS (Just One Day) between the hours of 9 a.m to 2:00p.m (break period by 11 a.m)
It's a Total of 6 Months Programme. 3 Months Classroom, 3 Months Hospital Posting.
Though the Hospital Posting can be finished in less than One or Two Months since its hourly hospital posting (150 to 200 hours) based on your schedule.

HSC LEVEL 3, ONLINE CLASS: There is an option for Online Class is due to commence in March, 2022.
Online Registrations started from January 24th, 2022.
FEATURES: You get an invite from us to visit our UK Healthcare Center(s) to get a first hand experience about Care Work in the UK. You will also use the opportunity to do some job haunts and Interviews.
The VISA and Air ticket processing is solely the obligation of the Invitee/Learners/students. We are ONLY giving you an invite which can be accepted or declined.

NOTE: You can make a Minimum Initial Installment (Deposit) of ₦250,000.
Then the rest of the balance can be paid over the period of the online classes before the Hospital postings (where you must complete 150 to 200 Hours of clinical experience based on your schedule).

GENERALLY:
Please forward proof of payment after the transfer to Paul 0r Stephen on Whatsapp contacts below to get your Enrollment Link.

If you have any questions or need further clarification on HSC Level 3, please contact:

Mr Paul: 08079840439 (Call OR Whatsapp)
Mr Stephen: 08150883140 (Call OR Whatsapp)

Mail from LPTC concerning the HSC diploma. So far they're the most affordable I've found, kope medics increased their fees to 600k for the training.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Hi, please what about HND? Can't it be evaluated too?

Uzland:

One of the requirements for the visa application is proof of knowledge of English. You can do this with an IELTS result. Alternatively, if you have a bachelor's, master's or PhD degree that was taught in English language, you can have it evaluated by Ecctis (NARIC) and then use the statement issued to prove your knowledge of English. The steps and requirements for Ecctis evaluation are spelt out on their website. Cheers.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2022
CheesyTee:
I received my COS today from NHS!!!

But it didn't specify how many years they're sponsoring me for. I have emailed them to clarify this.

Congrats once again
Pls tell us the process we will be glad to hear and celebrate together.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2022
Beedollas:

Thanks very much
Let me go and read up
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Guys I found this site for obtaining the RQF level 3 certificate, can anyone verify if it's real?

https://www.ncchomelearning.co.uk/adult-care-diploma-level-3-rqf.html#reviews
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2022
bola01234:

Congrats once again
Pls tell us the process we will be glad to hear and celebrate together.

I shared here

https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/21#109533402
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Beedollas:

No, dear. Only bachelor's (eg. BSc, BA, BEd), master's (eg. MSc, MA) or PhD degree is evaluated by Ecctis (NARIC). But not to worry - IELTS's got you covered.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2022
iservwurld:

She will write the IELTS next month but do you mean to say that she can get a job as a Nursing assistant or healthcare assistant without the IELTS & also move to the UK if she satisfies all requirement’s?
NB: Its her 1st trial with the exam & I can feel her anxiety that’s why she also wants to try this route because she wan japa frm naija. That’s just the koko.

I need you to understand me very well.

1. For her to get a job as a Healthcare Assistant in the UK, she doesn't need to write IELTS. Unless she plans to become a registered nurse in the UK, then she needs IELTS for UKVI.

2. For her to apply for a Visa to move to the UK, she needs IELTS for UKVI or ECCTIS (NARIC) evaluation of Bachelors degree.

3. She cannot apply for Visa (Skilled worker or Health and Care) unless she has a job in the UK.

4. There is no need rushing her to do the IELTS. Let her be calm and take her time to study. 85k no be joke. She needs to be adequately prepared before going for it

For further information, checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2863557/nigerian-nurses-midwives-dream-working/184

I hope that helps.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Julidab:

Is you they will send back. I reject it. If u don't have any positive advice to giev why not keep quiet and pass. My Snr brother is a citizen there ok. I want to go through work then go to nursing school there. The Dr have already told me to draft what I need he can help do others. Stop being negative in life

grin grin grin grin
I would have loved to give a proportionate response to what you said, but for the sanity of this thread, I won't do that.

Anyway, goodluck in your quest.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2022
Emmayorejoice:
Good day house. Special greetings to Op as well. I came across this thread yesterday and followed ALL 30 pages but no one asked or answered the questions I have in mind. Please help
1. The UK visa fee was clearly stated as 610gbp for 3 years. My question is how much is each dependant to pay Spouse /children.

2. The IOM testing centre is it ONLY in Lagos.

PLEASE informed answers are very much appreciated.

Thanks

1. Kindly state what Visa you wish to apply for. That will determine the cost as it varies across different categories

2. IOM testing centres are located in both Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2022
karlxavier:
Can I have samples of cvs of those that have gotten the healthcare jobs please?

Go to NHS jobs and Trac jobs. Create an account and update your profiles. That's all you need. You can also do that on Indeed UK too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karlxavier(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Please am in a state of confusion. Their are some courses on reed that I saw that are cheaper that I want to do. But I thought they said they may not need experience for the job application for health care assistant.

Please put me through
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 002deewhy: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pls kindly share your experience in how you were able to apply through NHS

CheesyTee:
I received my COS today from NHS!!!

But it didn't specify how many years they're sponsoring me for. I have emailed them to clarify this.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Quick one guys: Is it possible to use certificate and transcript alone on ecctis. Has anyone done this before? Getting medium of instruction is seeming difficult.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 002deewhy: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Interested please.
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
All the Indians and Polish will get it if we don't act fast.
If you want me to contact them please show your interests below.
Well-done guys.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kaylaonah:
Good Day Sir/Ma,
Hope this mail meets you well;

HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE LEVEL 3:
We'll like to provide you with some information on our HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE COURSE PROGRAM Level 3.

This Diploma Course looks to develop the knowledge, skills and competence of THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK in a wide range of roles in the health and social care sector.
This qualification is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a career in the health and social care industry in care roles within Hospitals, Care Homes, residential settings, domiciliary services or daycare services. It also qualifies you as a Healthcare Assistant.
The course comprises mandatory health and social care units with specific pathways which are tailored to your place of work e.g. Adult, Learning Disabilities, Dementia or Generic. It is a recognized qualification for care workers and senior care workers in health and social care.

Career and Work Progression/ Benefits:
ATHE Certifications (Awards for Training and Higher Education) gives you an opportunity for a Career Pathway to progress into some Universities in the U.K. Similarly, you can be working as a Certified Health and Social Care Attendant (Health Assistant) while studying as well.
NOTE: This course is suitable for individuals who want to start a career in health and social care. The Level 3 Diploma is also accepted for entry into UK University for a higher degree learning in Nursing and other related courses. This is also acceptable alongside other countries like Canada.

HSC Level 3, Entry Requirements:
You must have a minimum of 5 Credits (English & Math mandatory) in your O' Level certificate as the ONLY basic requirement. This is irrespective of your field as either a Science or Art student.
Then you MUST be willing to attend an allocated hospital work placement (Clinical posting).

Other things required to learn is being able to write and evaluate care plans and risk assessments that others will follow. You may plan activities, and support more junior colleagues to deliver good quality care. You will also work as part of the multi-disciplinary team liaising with Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Social Workers, etc.

HSC Level 3, Assessment:
Assessment is based on both written work and observations in workplace settings. You will be expected to produce assignments which are assessed by your assessor to cover the underpinning knowledge. Your appointed workplace assessor will look at your competence in the workplace through observations. No exams are necessary for this programme.

To Join our HSC Level 3 Programm;
Kindly make payment to get registered for HSC Level 3, Lagos – London PTC.
COMPANY ACCOUNT DETAILS:
ACCT NO: 0260324347
ACCT NAME: London Professional Training Center.
BANK: GTB

FEE: ₦350,000 For Classroom Option

FEE: ₦450,000 For Online Option

LAGOS OFFICE: GTI HOUSE, 127 Obafemi Awolowo Way by Allen RoundAbout Ikeja. The Office is Just beside Presken Hotel by that same Allen Roundabout Ikeja.

NEXT BATCH 11 FOR HSC LEVEL 3 (CLASSROOM) is starting from April, 2022 (for Both Friday & Saturday Classes).
The registrations for April Batch, Level 3 HSC started on Monday, 17th January, 2022.
NOTE: PLEASE DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST WEEK TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT.
Classes will have been filled up before then.

NOTE: You can make a Minimum Initial Installment (Deposit) of ₦150,000.
Then the rest of the balance can be paid over the next three months of classes before the last three month of Hospital postings (where you must complete 150 to 200 Hours of clinical experience based on your schedule).

Classes for the first three months are on FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS (Just One Day) between the hours of 9 a.m to 2:00p.m (break period by 11 a.m)
It's a Total of 6 Months Programme. 3 Months Classroom, 3 Months Hospital Posting.
Though the Hospital Posting can be finished in less than One or Two Months since its hourly hospital posting (150 to 200 hours) based on your schedule.

HSC LEVEL 3, ONLINE CLASS: There is an option for Online Class is due to commence in March, 2022.
Online Registrations started from January 24th, 2022.
FEATURES: You get an invite from us to visit our UK Healthcare Center(s) to get a first hand experience about Care Work in the UK. You will also use the opportunity to do some job haunts and Interviews.
The VISA and Air ticket processing is solely the obligation of the Invitee/Learners/students. We are ONLY giving you an invite which can be accepted or declined.

NOTE: You can make a Minimum Initial Installment (Deposit) of ₦250,000.
Then the rest of the balance can be paid over the period of the online classes before the Hospital postings (where you must complete 150 to 200 Hours of clinical experience based on your schedule).

GENERALLY:
Please forward proof of payment after the transfer to Paul 0r Stephen on Whatsapp contacts below to get your Enrollment Link.

If you have any questions or need further clarification on HSC Level 3, please contact:

Mr Paul: 08079840439 (Call OR Whatsapp)
Mr Stephen: 08150883140 (Call OR Whatsapp)

Mail from LPTC concerning the HSC diploma. So far they're the most affordable I've found, kope medics increased their fees to 600k for the training.

Have you make any commitment with any of the two and if yes which one did you finally settle for.
also do you know any one that got a job using their certificate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emmayorejoice: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
dee1504:

1. Kindly state what Visa you wish to apply for. That will determine the cost as it varies across different categories

2. IOM testing centres are located in both Lagos and Abuja.
For Caregiver.

Thanks for the answer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
The hustle/competition to secure this care worker job will be very mad. See the crowd I saw at LPTC Benin branch today ehn, na God go help us even after we obtain this level 3 diploma.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Richdee1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
amehrada:
The hustle/competition to secure this care worker job will be very mad. See the crowd I saw at LPTC Benin branch today ehn, na God go help us even after we obtain this level 3 diploma.

I was sent this mail, and I never took it serious, and I'm in Benin

Will they be given the certificate the training?

How much did they pay?
Can I still join them?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iservwurld(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
dee1504:

I need you to understand me very well.

1. For her to get a job as a Healthcare Assistant in the UK, she doesn't need to write IELTS. Unless she plans to become a registered nurse in the UK, then she needs IELTS for UKVI.

2. For her to apply for a Visa to move to the UK, she needs IELTS for UKVI or ECCTIS (NARIC) evaluation of Bachelors degree.

3. She cannot apply for Visa (Skilled worker or Health and Care) unless she has a job in the UK.

4. There is no need rushing her to do the IELTS. Let her be calm and take her time to study. 85k no be joke. She needs to be adequately prepared before going for it

For further information, checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2863557/nigerian-nurses-midwives-dream-working/184

I hope that helps.
Thank you so much for this info.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Richdee1:

I was sent this mail, and I never took it serious, and I'm in Benin

Will they be given the certificate the training?

How much did they pay?
Can I still join them?
I was made to understand it comes with 3 certificates. Care certificate, first aid and the ATHE level 3 diploma in health and social care.

I do not know if it's still possible to enrol, you just gats check in with them.

I paid 350k.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
DeeOneBangin:
Quick one guys: Is it possible to use certificate and transcript alone on ecctis. Has anyone done this before? Getting medium of instruction is seeming difficult.
You need medium of instruction letter is far easier to get and it's very important documents and sorry for the difficulty you have encountered but keep trying and make it a priority,you can get it from your head of department, exams and records units, dean of faculty, whichever means you choose is accepted by naric/ecctis just make sure to have the format for them to draft it on the letter headed paper signed and stamped...hope this helps...shalom
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
cyberknoz:

You need medium of instruction letter is far easier to get and it's very important documents and sorry for the difficulty you have encountered but keep trying and make it a priority,you can get it from your head of department, exams and records units, dean of faculty, whichever means you choose is accepted by naric/ecctis just make sure to have the format for them to draft it on the letter headed paper signed and stamped...hope this helps...shalom

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oh thank you for your kind response �

Uzland:

No, dear. Only bachelor's (eg. BSc, BA, BEd), master's (eg. MSc, MA) or PhD degree is evaluated by Ecctis (NARIC). But not to worry - IELTS's got you covered.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please, can someone explain to me what this level 3 exam and certificate is meant for.

And is it part of the requirements needed to secure the health and care visa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Teejay13:
Please, can someone explain to me what this level 3 exam and certificate is meant for.

And is it part of the requirements needed to secure the health and care visa?

Everybody wants to have it as it might be needed. Not until the scheme has started, nobody is sure if it’s gonna be a prerequisite.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rahkman: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2022
please what about me that studied law with no any knowledge or skill in any health related activity any hope for me?? I want to partake in this care assistant visa ..any hope? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bluetherapy: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2022
iservwurld:
Good Day Guys,Please I need more clarifications here. My wife is a certified Registered Nurse here in Nigeria. We’re still a young family with a 1year old son. She really wants us to relocate especially as everyone has been advising her about it and I actually want that also. She has booked her date for her IELTS exam which would be coming up next month by God’s Grace, someone also advice that she can apply for a job as a carer in a nursing home or something similar as they don’t require the English test but your qualifications. I like the idea because she’s really overwhelmed by the IELTS exam & really wants to travel. My question now is, Is it possible she can get a carer job from Nigeria? Can you kindly recommend agencies we can apply to for help?
Thank you. I’ll be in the comment sections.
Remember that saying that "good things are worth waiting for".

Coming into the country is not the problem it's how you come. Suppose your wife comes in as a carer, you will have to Pay for visa fees. Then she would have to do those things she's running away from when she gets to the UK to later work as a nurse. Then she has to pay for the whole family again to change visa status.

Coming in as a carer is not worth it when you can come in as a professional. Of course she will be working as a senior carer when before she passes her OSCE, but at least she doesn't have to worry about IELTS or what have you. She transitions straight to a RN when she passes her OSCE.

I personally won't recommend coming in as a carer. CBT is easy to pass and she can take IELTS or OET. If she can pass nursing council exam to become a nurse, then she has what it takes to be a UK registered nurse. She just has to believe in herself. Support her through her nursing journey not carer journey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.