Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (627762 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Cecegodween1: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm interested - cynthiaoguzie@gmail.com
GirlieforJesus:
I have a link for care home jobs, if you are interested drop your email. Personally, I would prefer to relocate via NHS job so I'm still applying and hoping for a positive response soon. I've gotten interview invites from care homes but I didn't reply their messages. I'm 100% down for NHS jobs even if it takes more time to get an offer unlike home care jobs.

NB; a major requirement for this care home link is covid vaccination certificate, ensure you have one pls.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Quinnlee: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please I need clarification. I'm married and I have court certificate,change of name and affidavit but my license and international passport and NIN still bears my father's name.
Can I start my application with my father's name?I hope it won't affect my husband?
Please I need response
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Fiestafetta: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Quinnlee:
Please I need clarification. I'm married and I have court certificate,change of name and affidavit but my license and international passport and NIN still bears my father's name.
Can I start my application with my father's name?I hope it won't affect my husband?
Please I need response

It won't affect anything, you all evidence of marriage
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chiadannaye(f): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello, Good evening. I know this is off topic, but I will like to talk to someone who went to nursing school to advise me the best school to apply too and what it’s takes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Graccey12: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
i'm interested-oyebisigrace7@gmail.com
GirlieforJesus:
I have a link for care home jobs, if you are interested drop your email. Personally, I would prefer to relocate via NHS job so I'm still applying and hoping for a positive response soon. I've gotten interview invites from care homes but I didn't reply their messages. I'm 100% down for NHS jobs even if it takes more time to get an offer unlike home care jobs.

NB; a major requirement for this care home link is covid vaccination certificate, ensure you have one pls.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Khennii: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pls I'm interested khennii19@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Khennii: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
GirlieforJesus:

Pls I'm interested khennii19@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by elegungun: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Please gurus in the house, can 41yrs old graduate of electrical engineering be admitted in a nursing school?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Adapapaokoye: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello House.
Please do you know any school that's offering Masters in Nursing pre registration in UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 5:36am On Dec 10, 2021
elegungun:
Please gurus in the house, can 41yrs old graduate of electrical engineering be admitted in a nursing school?
Yes why not.��
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Angelacruz: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2021
elegungun:
yes...declare your age
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by elegungun: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Angelacruz:
yes...declare your age
how would i do that?

Most schools do not admit someone of my age
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Babatundeh26: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Most schools do. I have someone older in my class.
elegungun:
how would i do that?

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Angelacruz: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Go to national population commission n declare ur age.I have someone in my skull who is 44 yrs.Though he reduced his age.Goodluck
elegungun:
how would i do that?

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by lalaponcus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
GirlieforJesus:

Okontakosi@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Naijasumii: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by okeremuteasagab: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Please ,can you send me your contact ?I am I interested.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by monibay24: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
GirlieforJesus:

please I'm interested ...... monibay24@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Hello sis, i am interested o, pls send to abeeohlah@gmail.com. many thanks.

GirlieforJesus:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Dear people
How do I get the digital certificate or is it the card that is the certificate.
Pls clarify!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chiadannaye(f): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello good afternoon. Happy Sunday .I'm looking to go through a nursing school, how do I start?...
Any recommendations?
Do you know anyone I can talk to to help me with application and admission process?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Angelacruz: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chiadannaye:
Hello good afternoon. Happy Sunday .I'm looking to go through a nursing school, how do I start?...
Any recommendations?
Do you know anyone I can talk to to help me with application and admission process?
join school of nursing group on Facebook.Which school of nursing do u wat to enroll?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chiomajesus77: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good afternoon Everyone,

Please, I need clarification on the next step to go as I have just passed my English test.

Can I start with the CBT process before opening an account with NMC UK ? If so is there any CBT test center in Port harcourt, River State.

I will very much appreciate if anyone provide with the link on how to book CBT test.

Please, help a sister
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Naijasumii: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chiomajesus77:
Good afternoon Everyone,

Please, I need clarification on the next step to go as I have just passed my English test.

Can I start with the CBT process before opening an account with NMC UK ? If so is there any CBT test center in Port harcourt, River State.

I will very much appreciate if anyone provide with the link on how to book CBT test.

Please, help a sister

It's good to know that you have passed IELTS but before you can write CBT, you have to register with NMC UK. Your decision letter which will allows you to write CBT will be issued after you have been verified.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chiomajesus77: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Naijasumii:

It's good to know that you have passed IELTS but before you can write CBT, you have to register with NMC UK. Your decision letter which will allows you to write CBT will be issued after you have been verified.

Thank you Very much for the information. Please can I contact you privately ?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Naijasumii: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chiomajesus77:

Thank you Very much for the information. Please can I contact you privately ?

No problem
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ModelLook(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
In as much as I ask questions on this group but don't get any reply from anybody, I won't stop to help others. We rise by lifting others.

To all those Registered Nurses who have passed both IELTS and CBT and are looking to get placement with NHS Hospitals, Kindly send your CVs to these NHS Trusts immediately.

Posted on Twitter by a Nigerian UKRN on the 10th Dec, 2021 (two days ago)

Hurry Now...

Good Luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by emmas2k570(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Hello Everyone

Please i was asked to be in the UK by 24th of Jan by my trust, my registry is scheduled for Jan 20th which is when i will be given the marriage certificate

1) When applying for visa can i claim been married despite not having the certificate yet at the time of the visa application?

2) If i claim been single when applying for visa, whenever my spouse wants to join me over there after having the marriage certificate, would it be an issue whenever he applies for dependent/spouse visa using my Certificate of sponsorship?

Please I look forward to your responses. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Asauto(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
emmas2k570:
Hello Everyone

Please i was asked to be in the UK by 24th of Jan by my trust, my registry is scheduled for Jan 20th which is when i will be given the marriage certificate

1) When applying for visa can i claim been married despite not having the certificate yet at the time of the visa application?

2) If i claim been single when applying for visa, whenever my spouse wants to join me over there after having the marriage certificate, would it be an issue whenever he applies for dependent/spouse visa using my Certificate of sponsorship?

I suggest you put married(lets assume you have been traditionally married).
Family picture can suffix for now since the certificate is not a major requirement for you but will be for your husband.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2021
emmas2k570:
Hello Everyone

It won’t affect it. I came to UK single, got married, brought my husband as my dependant whilst still using my fathers name. So long as you have proof of marriage, you are good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cheeketo(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Pls am interested cheeketo@gmail.com, thanks
GirlieforJesus:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cheeketo(f): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2021
Pls can I get the person's contact am interested in this route, I have no nursing background and am doing some course on care giving
Naijasumii:

I think there are some jobs like caregiver, health care assistant that doesn't require exam, experience on the job is the major requirement. I am not sure about this. But I know someone with an offer and visa ready without writing any exam. Although she said she will write ielts(general) before traveling. She's not even a health Practitioner, she only did a six month course in home care services.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.