Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844170 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Good morning house

Please I need some clarifications

1. Can I take a loan to make up the money in my account to the required amount? Or will it affect the visa issuance because it is a loan.

2. If I get to the Uk, is it possible for me to send back the money I borrowed or was loaned to me in bulk since I already have a job.

Is there any restriction on the amount I can withdraw or send to Nigeria from the required minimum amount already in my account before visa approval?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2023
@clementagege, your case is about the first i'm reading about on this platform where a request for experience/qualification was made by UKVI. Did you apply from inside UK? Did your sponsor indicate that you have the requisite experience level in your CoS? Just wondering the reason for your delay...

clementagege:
I don't understand why did you have do an interview ? The wait time is long oo and I have been complaining of mine �

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Police Certificate
Mallamkettle:

Passports data page
Family pictures if you are married
COS
MARRIAGE CERt
IELTS cert
TB test

That is what is in my head now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2023
1. Of course you can borrow money to make up the required amount by UKVI (but this may not be required if your sponsor ticks that they will handle your maintenance upon arrival). You only need to keep the balance in your account for 28-30 days before printing your account statement.

2. Once you resume work and start earning, you can afford to offset the loan either via money transfer operators (Pounds to Naira) or other options...

chy55:
Good morning house

1. Can I take a loan to make up the money in my account to the required amount? Or will it affect the visa issuance because it is a loan.

2. If I get to the Uk, is it possible for me to send back the money I borrowed or was loaned to me in bulk since I already have a job.

Is there any restriction on the amount I can withdraw or send to Nigeria from the required minimum amount already in my account before visa approval?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by clementagege(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2023
I applied from outside UK TLS in ikeja . Yes the sponsor indicated I have the requisite experience level . I'm confused � myself

Dampops:
@clementagege, your case is about the first i'm reading about on this platform where a request for experience/qualification was made by UKVI. Did you apply from inside UK? Did your sponsor indicate that you have the requisite experience level in your CoS? Just wondering the reason for your delay...

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Yes you can take a loan
They normally open account for you and restrict it for number of days you want, and you pay interest based on their rate
chy55:
Good morning house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2023
That you can't do certain jobs e.g. as a sportsperson...but otherwise, you can do all other kind of legal jobs without restriction of hours etc

Solphamo:
Please what's the meaning of Restricted work?
That's what they wrote on my vignette as a dependent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Did you write that you have certain experience and qualifications in the 'additional information' column/space when filling the visa application form? I'm wondering what triggered the request from UKVI because Care work isn't a technical job that one needs extraordinary skills to do...

See attached for the required documents by UKVI…no mention of any Care training certificate or did you state that you were applying as a nurse or medical worker?

clementagege:
I applied from outside UK TLS in ikeja . Yes the sponsor indicated I have the requisite experience level . I'm confused � myself

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2023
GOODMORNING HOUSE PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH A GOOD WAY/METHOD OF WRITING A COVER LETTER TO UKVI OVER AN ERROR MADE ON HER VISA APPLICATION ABOUT NOT ADDING HER LAST NAME
2) IS IT ADVICED TO GET A COURT AFFIDAVIT TO ATTACH THIS ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
clementagege:

Did you add any other documents apart from your COS, police report, bank statement, TB and Ielts?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
We had advised you to tell your sister that she should cancel her application form since she hasn't done biometrics...that's the safest way to handle it. Don't look to cut corners...Whatever explanation a cover letter gives will be 50-50...a risk not worth taking especially if you can still salvage the situation

PATRICIA93:
GOODMORNING HOUSE PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH A GOOD WAY/METHOD OF WRITING A COVER LETTER TO UKVI OVER AN ERROR MADE ON HER VISA APPLICATION ABOUT NOT ADDING HER LAST NAME
2) IS IT ADVICED TO GET A COURT AFFIDAVIT TO ATTACH THIS ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Good question

tiptoe1:

Did you add any other documents apart from your COS, police report, bank statement, TB and Ielts?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dapo2323: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Good morning guys, pls someone should help with this questions. Thank you!

Dapo2323:
Hello house, Love the job you guys are doing here...

Pls I have a question, I have gotten and passed over 9 Health care courses on Florence Academy,

What do I do next pls?
How do I get COS?
Am I to write IELTS UKVI next?

If someone take a little time to give me a step by step guide I’ll be so appreciative Sirs and Mas�
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2023
You should tactfully and aggressively surf the internet for jobs with any of the approved care homes. Though some Care Homes may require IELTS before issuing certificates of sponsorship, others may not…
But you’ll need the IELTS for UKVI for visa purposes

Good luck

Dapo2323:
Good morning guys, pls someone should help with this questions. Thank you!

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by clementagege(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Not at all I never mentioned I was a nurse or medical worker , even my solicitor is surprised she has not experienced something like this before .

Dampops:
Did you write that you have certain experience and qualifications in the 'additional information' column/space when filling the visa application form? I'm wondering what triggered the request from UKVI because Care work isn't a technical job that one needs extraordinary skills to do...

See attached for the required documents by UKVI…no mention of any Care training certificate or did you state that you were applying as a nurse or medical worker?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Solicitor ke? This matter long o

clementagege:
Not at all I never mentioned I was a nurse or medical worker , even my solicitor is surprised she has not experienced something like this before .

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Solphamo:
VISA ALERT!!!
SKILLED WORKER VISA
BIOMETRIC, JANUARY 3RD
M.A AND DEPENDENTS COLLECTION MAIL-JANUARY 13
DHL DELIVERED JANUARY 16
BRP MAIL JANUARY 16
JESUS DID IT!
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS WHILE FILLING THE FORM.

Congratulations!!!
Was this standard or priority pls? Which VAC did you use?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dapo2323: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Thank you so much. Pls when you say surf the internet do you mean use google or I should use the “Find Job” section on the UKVI site?

Dampops:
You should tactfully and aggressively surf the internet for jobs with any of the approved care homes. Though some Care Homes may require IELTS before issuing certificates of sponsorship, others may not…
But you’ll need the IELTS for UKVI for visa purposes

Good luck

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Oga, you can ask questions sha...

Dapo2323:
Thank you so much. Pls when you say surf the internet do you mean use google or I should use the “Find Job” section on the UKVI site?

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Good morning all, pls how does 1 track the progress of visa application after biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dapo2323: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2023
I’m sorry sir, I just need help with what I don’t know.
Thank you!

Dampops:
Oga, you can ask questions sha...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Go to your TLS (biometrics appointment) webpage and click on “track”…when was your biometric, by the way..

Biyikenny:
Good morning all, pls how does 1 track the progress of visa application after biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Thanks, biometrics done on the 10th of January
Dampops:
Go to your TLS (biometrics appointment) webpage and click on “track”…when was your biometric, by the way..

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Biyikenny:
go to your inbox, look for the link sent by TLS as your sign in details, open the mail and u will find a blue link that shows skilled worker visa, click on it and it takes you to sign-in on gov.UK , enter your password and click continue then resume your old application , after clicking on it, look out for provide biometrics, click on it and it takes you to " Track"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Thanks, I have checked now
Ferrarilord:
go to your inbox, look for the link sent by TLS as your sign in details, open the mail and u will find a blue link that shows skilled worker visa, click on it and it takes you to sign-in on gov.UK , enter your password and click continue then resume your old application , after clicking on it, look out for provide biometrics, click on it and it takes you to " Track"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2023
Thank you, I eventually drafted one. I should be okay with it. Most grateful.
donshaddow:

Let me know if you still need it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Dampops:
Good question

Because issues like this mostly comes up when you add a CV which is not part of the required documents to the application.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by general007: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
meetme01:

Waec.org

With 7,500 you will get your certificate online

wow. tnx. i will do just dat
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Solphamo:

For the MA> Ecctis, PCC, Marriage certificate, Family photos, passport data page, reference letter, TB test
For me 'Partner'> Marriage certificate, PCC, family pictures, passport data page, TB test
Children> birth certificate, passport data page, consent letter, TB test
Congratulations to you all, kindly show to us if you will, a photo of the consent letter as a template for us intending applicants pls.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please it's URGENT my people

how do I get Police report from UK, I just got a NSF
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hakanyeter: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
hello, my friend will apply for a scale up visa.Is what is written in the article below correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.