Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847200 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
teelord1:

In the other person’s case, he never got a mail and the other bros confirmed so far the tracker shows transfer to VAC. It is successful…. I didn’t quite get the runs.

If maybe the DMC will contact or not if they are to refused or progress in what case.
in my case , I didn't even get any mail until hours after I confirmed through the tracking site that it's transferred to vac. Relax small, e go green
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
I know the certificate is for visa application purposes. Maybe someone else can shed light

Ferrarilord:
Boss, my travel date is after the TB report expires, do you mean I can fly with it? Someone told me, I will need it for GP registration. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by podada(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Boss, my travel date is after the TB report expires, do you mean I can fly with it? Someone told me, I will need it for GP registration. Thanks

Baba, you just do another TB test nah.
Just get another one done to prevent issues.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dampops:
I know the certificate is for visa application purposes. Maybe someone else can shed light

It is always requested at point of entry at the airport.
Some people were lucky, it was not demanded. But it rather good to be safer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dampops:

my thoughts as well boss
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
teelord1:

It is always requested at point of entry at the airport.
Some people were lucky, it was not demanded. But it rather good to be safer
really, then I will go get it done then. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
GOODEVENING HOUSE PLEASE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOTTEN THEIR VISA WHAT DOCUMENTS DID YOU SUBMIT?? We’re you given an offer letter from your employer along with COS? is offer letter compulsory?
Please someone should respond to me it’s urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Offer letter is not compulsory during visa stage... the details you need are on the CoS

PATRICIA93:
GOODEVENING HOUSE PLEASE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOTTEN THEIR VISA WHAT DOCUMENTS DID YOU SUBMIT?? We’re you given an offer letter from your employer along with COS? is offer letter compulsory?
Please someone should respond to me it’s urgent

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
3rd party..Health care Assistant
dee1504:

Who is the employer (hospital or 3rd party) and what job were you sponsored for?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Michealquad: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pls house can a TB result thats previously meant for school and which carries address of the school be use for HCA visa application? OR the address needs to be corrected at IOM
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Since purpose is different, maybe you can talk to them at IOM...afterall, it's still valid

Michealquad:
Pls house can a TB result thats previously meant for school and which carries address of the school be use for HCA visa application? OR the address needs to be corrected at IOM
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=podada post=120151737]Decision mail received today for 3 outta 4 applicants.
Biometric date was Jan 6th.
We await the mail of our son( who’s an American), we used his US passport to apply.
[/quote

Congratulations!

Godspeed with the American's application. Guess Passport and BC checks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which is advisable iom Ikeja or qlife ikoyi? Note: I can't get a closer date on iom website and I can't even make any appointments on their website. What do u suggest I do? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Qlife only opens their appointment portal on Mondays…so until next week Monday

Ferrarilord:
Which is advisable iom Ikeja or qlife ikoyi? Note: I can't get a closer date on iom website and I can't even make any appointments on their website. What do u suggest I do? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dampops:
Qlife only opens their appointment portal on Mondays…so until next week Monday

Thanks boss, I still dey reason the TB. I wish me and family don't have to redo the TB, theirs also expires in few days as mine and I'm intending to put in their application soon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaysleeves(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Hellooooo pls seem am lost oo, been applying to care homes that offers sponsorship since early last year , till now nothing ... I don pray, fast and sow seed . even on the low reach out to peeps here that got COS for assistant but nothing .. c'mon guys help a brother , the groups on Facebook ain't helping too. most are fraudulent.. pls haba make una me ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 4:17am On Jan 19, 2023
God is on the throne. Don’t lose hope

Jaysleeves:
Hellooooo pls seem am lost oo, been applying to care homes that offers sponsorship since early last year , till now nothing ... I don pray, fast and sow seed . even on the low reach out to peeps here that got COS for assistant but nothing .. c'mon guys help a brother , the groups on Facebook ain't helping too. most are fraudulent.. pls haba make una me ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HeRulesMen: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Thanks boss, I still dey reason the TB. I wish me and family don't have to redo the TB, theirs also expires in few days as mine and I'm intending to put in their application soon

Hello, I replied your mail. Please check
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2023
HeRulesMen:

Hello, I replied your mail. Please check
ok boss
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dpcoupler: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Dampops:
Since purpose is different, maybe you can talk to them at IOM...afterall, it's still valid

pls go to IOM and change the Adress it's just 8500
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obinnapeppy: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Please I will like to know if anyone with COS gotten before Feb 15 can still apply for visa after the Feb 15 date. Kindly help a brother.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Hello house, please i will like to know if someone can apply for skilled work visa directly to ukvi without COS.
Response will be appreciated, thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Popedave: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Good day guys,
I’ll like to know what the experience like at the Lagos International airport for a first time traveler. I understand the officers usually harass and extort fresh travelers. Please what should I be mindful of and how do I prepare myself psychologically for them. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Those immigration guys can be mean o. Just arrange 3-4k to 'bless' them when they start to frustrate or delay you. All the best.

Have you received your visa approval? Share your timeline please

Popedave:
Good day guys,
I’ll like to know what the experience like at the Lagos International airport for a first time traveler. I understand the officers usually harass and extort fresh travelers. Please what should I be mindful of and how do I prepare myself psychologically for them. Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omusiliyu(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2023
samzheee:
Hello house, please i will like to know if someone can apply for skilled work visa directly to ukvi without COS.
Response will be appreciated, thank you.

CoS contains a reference Number that you will need to start your application. It’s a must
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dpcoupler: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Good day good people, pls I want to know how much proof of fund is a care worker's dependant(spouse) need in his acct.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2023
omusiliyu:

CoS contains a reference Number that you will need to start your application. It’s a must
thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
omusiliyu:

that's why they ask of COS number. COS is not among the documents to be uploaded.. I know 8 persons that have now done their upload without COS PDF upload and the Visa was granted..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dpcoupler: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dpcoupler:
Good day good people, pls I want to know how much proof of fund is a care worker's dependant(spouse) need in his acct.

Thanks

Good people pls I need urgent answer to this question.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
obinnapeppy:
Please I will like to know if anyone with COS gotten before Feb 15 can still apply for visa after the Feb 15 date. Kindly help a brother.
you must apply for Visa before 15 February. any application after 15th is void.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
obinnapeppy:

Who says they will stop issuance of COS by February Sef? Spoke with the owner of an agency and was told UK Govt has not notified them as regards that...So lets not panic ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.