Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845197 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Solphamo:

YES AND YES THIS HAPPENED ON 10TH FEBRUARY.
I HOPE WE CAN STOP PAYING AGENTS FOR COS NOW

I dont think pple paid agent just becos of the deadline....they mostly paid cos getting hired from outside the uk is not a walk in the park...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ama15:

Hi, where did you see this info as there’s no update on the UK Home Office website? Thanks

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/international-recruitment-fund-for-the-adult-social-care-sector/international-recruitment-fund-for-the-adult-social-care-sector-guidance-for-local-authorities

This is the link. I really hope this madness of paying for COS would now stop or at least let the prices reduce.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Please how long does it take for TB test results to be ready?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
karixz:
Please how long does it take for TB test results to be ready?

Same day from MOI if everything is perfect

Other approved hospitals takes 48hrs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
karixz:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/international-recruitment-fund-for-the-adult-social-care-sector/international-recruitment-fund-for-the-adult-social-care-sector-guidance-for-local-authorities

This is the link. I really hope this madness of paying for COS would now stop or at least let the prices reduce.

Thanks. This covers funding for the care sector so assume an announcement on the visa extension will be made next week.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Goldenski post=120843010][/quote]you carry this kind thing come online forum. Una get mind sha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
IRIEBOY:
you carry this kind thing come online forum. Una get mind sha

Make me understand
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
IRIEBOY:
you carry this kind thing come online forum. Una get mind sha

We don cast already....see the NSF email screenshot on the previous page..asking for where the job was found, prrof of qualification, proof of interview? Etc...

. what i dnt get is they are not asking the employer who hired the applicant all these nonsense questions

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

We don cast already....see the NSF email screenshot on the previous page..asking for where the job was found, prrof of qualification, proof of interview? Etc...

. what i dnt get is they are not asking the employer who hired the applicant all these nonsense questions

Possibly the applicant submitted a docs that warrant them to cross-check more. Just like that previous member that submitted an auxiliary nursing cert of 1 year and her application was refused.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
slimanyd:

Possibly the applicant submitted a docs that warrant them to cross-check more. Just like that previous member that submitted an auxiliary nursing cert of 1 year and her application was refused.

Her apllication was refused??
On what grounds??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Smilekis98: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
ridwan29:
I think there website has issues, I was trying to book since 2 days ago now can't find any date available too
please is their website working now. Also like how many days does it take to get appointments
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ire21: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hello everyone pls my sister got brp mail this morning……..visa successful but still waiting for collection mail
Plsss can she apply for her dependant now cos they r travelling together
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Her apllication was refused??
On what grounds??

They contacted the school nah and the school said they did not know the applicant. And that was the end. And I remember when someone warned him here not to add any certificate to the application. But probably she thought that one go push them. Eyinbo wey don see us finish already u go dey form say u go school ontop care worker job when no be nursing or doctor or engineer job o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

exactly. You get it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
slimanyd:

They contacted the school nah and the school said they did not know the applicant. And that was the end. And I remember when someone warned him here not to add any certificate to the application. But probably she thought that one go push them. Eyinbo wey don see us finish already u go dey form say u go school ontop care worker job when no be nursing or doctor or engineer job o.

Oh...but auxiliary nurse is not a school naaa.. na wah ooooo

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
IRIEBOY:
exactly. You get it

Probably the guy no include the offer letter with the cos and maybe his application no too dey straight forward aswell.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh...but auxiliary nurse is not a school naaa.. na wah ooooo
Don’t mind him..some people are just too fast to analyze issues...was she refused bcs she submitted an auxiliary nurse certificate or bcs they contacted them and they said they don’t know him/her?? If you have such certificates with required years of experience it’s not bad to submit them..what you are denied bcs you don’t have them you will blame yourself for not submitting it...secondly Do you people ask those who bring issues here if there are are sincere in some certificates or information they give out to home office ? For that person that got nfs mail have you try to find out if her application and cos is straight foward ?? Make una de calm down
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
True Shar adding certificate to visa application for care jobs is just way off it except you studied a health related profession like nursing, biomedical science or medical Radiography I wouldn't advice anyone adding their certificate I added mine for my visa because it was on the document checklist to proof my language requirement as English. Well my visa came out in 6 working days cos it was a health care job and NHS as well.

Good luck to everyone trying to get a Job.
Please who has a shared apartment in Scotland I need accommodation for 1st of march.
slimanyd:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hello Guys please I need accommodation in Scotland Kilmarnock East Ayrshire to be precise and surrounding any shared apartment is okay or one bedroom I will appreciate any help here in getting one. Please who is in Scotland willing to give me assist with accommodation will be arriving Glasgow on 28th I need a place to stay before I can rent an apartment within the week.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ridwan29: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smilekis98:
please is their website working now. Also like how many days does it take to get appointments
still same thing, maybe you should call them tomorrow
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimbimaz(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good evening house, Please I need help concerning this Police character certificate. I applied for it via their website and made payment since last week Monday (6/2/2023). I've been tracking the progress since then but I'm yet to be called for Biometric capture. Please how do I go about it cos its taking longer than expected. Ps: My place of residence is Ibadan.
Thank you as you help my situation.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
slimbimaz:
Good evening house, Please I need help concerning this Police character certificate. I applied for it via their website and made payment since last week Monday (6/2/2023). I've been tracking the progress since then but I'm yet to be called for Biometric capture. Please how do I go about it cos its taking longer than expected. Ps: My place of residence is Ibadan.

They will not call you. Just print out your payment confirmation receipt and go to alagbon

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sparekey(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goldenski:

I got from a reliable source that there would lots of information but the official decision will be made public on 16th feb

Abeg I just Dm you concerning that your source. Abeg try respond
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodevening guys pls can my sister Use the normal scale human use to weigh their weight to weigh her luggage’s are there correct with the ones airlines use??she is trying not to have excess luggage’s cos she don’t have much money at hand
any idea ??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
PATRICIA93:
Goodevening guys pls can my sister Use the normal scale human use to weigh their weight to weigh her luggage’s are there correct with the ones airlines use??she is trying not to have excess luggage’s cos she don’t have much money at hand
any idea ??

Tell her to find where they are filling gas around her (not filling station) there scales are more accurate. Also her excess must not be more than 2kg regardless of her airline
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rayralph(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
YoungG4life:
Hello Guys please I need accommodation in Scotland Kilmarnock East Ayrshire to be precise and surrounding any shared apartment is okay or one bedroom I will appreciate any help here in getting one. Please who is in Scotland willing to give me assist with accommodation will be arriving Glasgow on 28th I need a place to stay before I can rent an apartment within the week.

It is almost impossible to get an apartment within a week right now.

For peace of mind, book an hotel or Airbnb ahead.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
rayralph:

Is your source working in home office or close to Rishi Sunak ?

If NO,

Your source is not reliable.

Well noted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
slimbimaz:

You can go to Iyaganku. I did mine there for 60k
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
YoungG4life:

No need rushing nah. Sebi they gave u 1 month accommodation. You will use that to search aswell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.