Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842545 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day guys.

Please how do I go about getting a reference letter as someone that does not have a health background?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
2days maximum

Akp500:

God bless you sir for this.

We’re already working on changing her address on her bank account. Please can I submit a different bank statement from the one I used for POF (the one used for solely used for POF and doesn’t have enough transaction duration) but I have other banks with enough transactions.

Also, we’ve started working on the letter to best describe our customs and traditions regarding our marriage.

One more thing please, how long does it take for newspaper publication to come out?

We have just 10 days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akp500: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Christabeliciou:
2days maximum

Okay. Thanks

If she goes ahead with the newspaper publication, will it not affect the name on her international passport?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Akp500:

We’re already working on changing her address on her bank account. Please can I submit a different bank statement from the one I used for POF (the one used for solely used for POF and doesn’t have enough transaction duration) but I have other banks with enough transactions.

Also, we’ve started working on the letter to best describe our customs and traditions regarding our marriage.

One more thing please, how long does it take for newspaper publication to come out?

We have just 10 days

As long as you have been using the account for more than 6 months and it has your address on it, yes you can. But its best to use an account that shows regular usage to avoid suspicion.

As for the newspaper publication, I cannot give an answer to that. Check online for the contact details of any newspaper company of your choice (preferably PUNCH) and call them for more information.

God bless you too
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
dee1504:

As long as you have been using the account for more than 6 months and it has your address on it, yes you can. But its best to use an account that shows regular usage to avoid suspicion.

As for the newspaper publication, I cannot give an answer to that. Check online for the contact details of any newspaper company of your choice (preferably PUNCH) and call them for more information.

God bless you too

But this ukvi wahala is not fair naaa...must a couple have met and been dating for two years before getting married.... pple meet each other fall in love and get married in less than a year naaa

They should only ask this 2 years proof from couples that are claiming civil partnership with no marriage certificate....

If they need to confirm genuineness of marriage they should take it up with the registry.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
With this new trend of NSF for dependant. I think it’s better for main applicant to start including marriage certificate. So as to avoid Nsf by the time dependant will apply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

But this ukvi wahala is not fair naaa...must a couple have met and been dating for two years before getting married.... pple meet each other fall in love and get married in less than a year naaa

They should only ask this 2 years proof from couples that are claiming civil partnership with no marriage certificate....

If they need to confirm genuineness of marriage they should take it up with the registry.....

Bad people don spoil good people...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akp500: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
dee1504:

God bless you too

Alright sir, thanks 🙏🏽
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Don't we see people come on here to ask ridiculous and suspicious questions on including random ladies to their application as spouses? Bad people will always spoil the show for good people

advanceDNA:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
I did as you said,I sent the email but they didn’t reply..When I call they keep posting.’baba The stuff was paid for’ writing the home office is a game over.. thanks for your reply chief & Have been trying to switch but Its been really hard r
dee1504:

Hello. Did you send the email to your employer as I suggested in my last response to you? What was their response? It is ILLEGAL for them to ask you to pay money for tax when you have not even been paid. TAX is to be paid on the money you EARN. If you have done all I asked you to do in my last reply to you and they continually refuse to give you a job, you have 2 options:

1. Report to the Home Office and let them know what your experience has been. Let them know that you are struggling to survive since you haven't started working not to talk of being paid.

2. Start looking for another job aggressively. Target NHS organisations around you. They are very much in need of care workers and will happily recruit you and give you a new COS.

Wishing you all the very best and I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Generalkoke:
I did as you said,I sent the email but they didn’t reply..When I call they keep posting.’baba The stuff was paid for’ writing the home office is a game over.. thanks for your reply chief & Have been trying to switch but Its been really hard r

Apply to Bupa care home.... thank me later
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Generalkoke:

Bros... Can't you just go to their office to thrash this thing out? It's not a funny something o!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Generalkoke:

Baba. So ,you believe say all wey dey show there visa here no pay aswell ba. I guess u don accept ur faith for them to scam u be that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aujile(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sparekey:
Good morning house, pls where can one get International drivers licence?
I may be able to assist
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yemsot: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day everyone,

Please I would like to ask anyone who has recently booked the medical test with IOM recently.
I have been trying to book for my dependants' medicals but it seems IOM's site is not functioning well, as all the dates till June seem not available, but I tried this morning and there seemed to be a date. While I was trying to register them on the site to continue, I kept getting response that the site encountered an error. I tried calling their numbers but they have been busy all day.

Please what can I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aujile(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Akp500:

We have just 10 days
I may be able to point you to someone that will do the publications maximum of 2 working days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
luchel:
Visa Alert !!
Skilled work Visa- Standard application
Biometric 20th January
On January 26th main applicant got a mail from home office to submit another English proficiency as the IELST that was submitted was not UKVI IELST.
Registered for Pierson but was not allowed to write with national ID. We then registered for language cert, exam was written on January 31st. Result came out on February 7th and was sent to home office same day.
Application moved to VAC on February 10th
Application received by VAC on February 10th
collection mail from TLS received on February 10th.
BPR mail received today February 11th for both main applicant and dependents .

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone that has been contributing in this skilled work page. I learnt a lot from here .
To all those waiting for their own good news , may God perfect all that concerns your application.
Congratulations!
Pls what role was this visa for?
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ridwan29: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Yemsot:
Good day everyone,

Please I would like to ask anyone who has recently booked the medical test with IOM recently.
I have been trying to book for my dependants' medicals but it seems IOM's site is not functioning well, as all the dates till June seem not available, but I tried this morning and there seemed to be a date. While I was trying to register them on the site to continue, I kept getting response that the site encountered an error. I tried calling their numbers but they have been busy all day.

Please what can I do?
Try and call them again, they will send you an email to submit your document, and they will book it for you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by madampresident(f): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2023
Guys, what IELTS type do I need to take that will qualify me for HCW visa route? And in case that doesn't work , I can use same IELTS for education route?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2023
madampresident:
Guys, what IELTS type do I need to take that will qualify me for HCW visa route? And in case that doesn't work , I can use same IELTS for education route?

IELTS General UKVI
You cannot use same IELTS for Academics. Its purely for migration via work only.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2023
luchel:
Visa Alert !!
Skilled work Visa- Standard application
Biometric 20th January
On January 26th main applicant got a mail from home office to submit another English proficiency as the IELST that was submitted was not UKVI IELST.
Registered for Pierson but was not allowed to write with national ID. We then registered for language cert, exam was written on January 31st. Result came out on February 7th and was sent to home office same day.
Application moved to VAC on February 10th
Application received by VAC on February 10th
collection mail from TLS received on February 10th.
BPR mail received today February 11th for both main applicant and dependents .

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone that has been contributing in this skilled work page. I learnt a lot from here .
To all those waiting for their own good news , may God perfect all that concerns your application.

Amen!
Congratulations Ma.
Stay Blessed, Amen
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gabbyswit(f): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Advise Needed!!

I am a mathematics teacher with over 10 years experience ranging from early years to secondary school. Currently I am head teacher in my school. My 2 kids are on scholarship and my husbands job is providing us accommodation.

I am thinking of relocating through the qts route but I need the advice of people here. Teaching in the UK is it worth it? What has been your experience so far? With children and my husband is it going to be easy to handle childcare with the both of us hopefully working?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2023
madampresident:
You can take IELTS for UKVI (ACADEMIC), it is accepted by UKVI for the Skilled Worker visa and also by most UK universities for undergrad & postgrad studies.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2023
Good guyz pls. A friend forget to add is middle name when register for IELTS EXAM although the exam will take place next week. Hope that will not be a problem when apply for visa. And the middle name is included in his name inside passport. Is there remedy to add the middle name before the exam?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Goodly1:

You can take IELTS for UKVI (ACADEMIC), it is accepted by UKVI for the Skilled Worker visa and also by most UK universities for undergrad & postgrad studies.

It is not acceptable! IELTS For UKVI Academics can't be used for skilled worker migration!
It's purely for Academics

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bro. Is there any difference between a care worker and a Health support worker.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Goodly1:

I don't think so. The only accepted IELTS for skilled worker migration is IELTS UKVI General and can't be used for Academic Purpose. Also, The IELTS UKVI Academics is only for Academics and can't be used for Skilled worker migration.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
I’ll do that today thanks
advanceDNA:

Apply to Bupa care home.... thank me later
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2023
They are totally crazy,they are Africans & they just keep posting.it seems they don’t even care about their license
Najm:

Bros... Can't you just go to their office to thrash this thing out? It's not a funny something o!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Accept faith ke? Have been pushing and trying they ain’t scared to lose the license
slimanyd:

Baba. So ,you believe say all wey dey show there visa here no pay aswell ba. I guess u don accept ur faith for them to scam u be that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

It is not acceptable! IELTS For UKVI Academics can't be used for skilled worker migration!
It's purely for Academics

Both UKVI academic and general are accepted for skilled worker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.