Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842379 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
i paid £250 for the priority ....
thammy021:
Please, how much did you pay for the Priority?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wisdom7400:
Just got to the uk today as dependant and was asked why im in the uk...I told the oyibo say i come join my wife ooh kilode! He asked how long we have been married, i told the man and he asked for marriage certificate oooh...ah na so i search my hand luggage e no dey (i remembered i kept it in my checked in luggage) what i only say was court affidavit of marriage and he saw my kids were mentioned in the affidavit, that one led to another question...where are ur kids? I told him they are in Nigeria and he asked who are they with...i replied: they are with my mum...he went further to ask how i will sustain myself financially ah! I told him my wife is working and i will get a job as well and i have been applying from my home country, he asked what work is she doing and if I have gotten a job offer already...i said not yet still applying, he just gave me back my docs and stamped me in.

The questions were too much abeg!
Thanks for sharing .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Boss Congratulations and May the land favour you. I will reach out for more tips on the questions I believe I will scale just like every other step.
Wisdom7400:
Just got to the uk today as dependant and was asked why im in the uk...I told the oyibo say i come join my wife ooh kilode! He asked how long we have been married, i told the man and he asked for marriage certificate oooh...ah na so i search my hand luggage e no dey (i remembered i kept it in my checked in luggage) what i only say was court affidavit of marriage and he saw my kids were mentioned in the affidavit, that one led to another question...where are ur kids? I told him they are in Nigeria and he asked who are they with...i replied: they are with my mum...he went further to ask how i will sustain myself financially ah! I told him my wife is working and i will get a job as well and i have been applying from my home country, he asked what work is she doing and if I have gotten a job offer already...i said not yet still applying, he just gave me back my docs and stamped me in.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
you will find it difficult to secure a date without priority payment I meant main applicant oooo
slimanyd:

Then I asked myself why people with work visas tend to pay for priority even when standard applications are now treated within a week. grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
slimanyd:

Then I asked myself why people with work visas tend to pay for priority even when standard applications are now treated within a week. grin

Yeah right. I still find it hard to believe it’s standard sha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
tummy009:
you will find it difficult to secure a date without priority payment I meant main applicant oooo

Nope. You will get quick date once you pay for flexi

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Erebeshe: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Please help a brother

IELTS ✅
Care CERTIFICATE ✅
TB ✅
PCC ✅
Covid-19 test ✅

All I need is a COS... Please help a brother 😢

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Forget flexi visa processing are not taking time this period I got mine standard normal appointment under 6 working days another was 5 working days standard application

darmilolah:

Nope. You will get quick date once you pay for flexi
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damask: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello Everyone. Someone posted a link for the extension of the care work visa. Does it affect Scotland? Difficult to find the information on the web.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
PATRICIA93:

Goodevening pls did you weigh your bag before going what did you use to weigh them ??

Yes i have a hand scale
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2023
YoungG4life:
Forget flexi visa processing are not taking time this period I got mine standard normal appointment under 6 working days another was 5 working days standard application

Good evening please how do i get same appointment date for 4 dependents.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eaganguolly(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Congratulations! UK shall favour you. Pls keep us posted mostly on the doubtable info being circulated. Example house rent, tax tax tax, job and how difficult it is to find one there. How you won't be able to save a dime and all other stories we do read daily on this forum.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gracespeaks: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2023
darmilolah:

Yeah right. I still find it hard to believe it’s standard sha

Did you do last week too because standard for 7th isn't out yet.

9th is quite fast, hopefully they answer the remaining ones for last week this week
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Damask:
Hello Everyone. Someone posted a link for the extension of the care work visa. Does it affect Scotland? Difficult to find the information on the web.

Scotland is also part of United Kingdom just like Wales.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Ama15:

As I stated, some professional bodies require the Academic. The UK’s Nursing & Midwifery Council is an example and state this on their website.

We're saying the same thing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2023
gracespeaks:

Did you do last week too because standard for 7th isn't out yet.

9th is quite fast, hopefully they answer the remaining ones for last week this week

I did on 8th. I doubt the guy sister did standard sha.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Please help me guys and tell me what to do
My Uncle stays in London UK and that's the address on my TB medical Certificate. Tho I'm to stay with him temporarily before I move permanently to my main job location address permanently.

Now my Job location is at Barnsley, south Yorkshire which is 4 hours journey from London.

Now on my online Visa application, I was asked my UK address, I still use same London address on my medical Certificate. Next page, I was asked if i will be staying in another location, i answered Yes. Then the subsequent questions is when I will arrive the place in UK and when I will leave the place.

Now I made a mistake by not asking my employe anything accommodation...I want to avoid any issue concerning this accommodation address issue.what should I do?
Can IOM issue another certificate if I tell them to change my UK address to my work address because definitely I won't be travelling 4 hours everyday from London to Barnsley for work. What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Guyz. Is the manual pcc acceptable at the embassy also or nah only the online one that is accepted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Drey1:
Guyz. Is the manual pcc acceptable at the embassy also or nah only the online one that is accepted
manual is accepted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
eliascomm55:
manual is accepted

Okay. Thanks. Nin wahala no be here
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Just explain your accommodation in simple terms how you plan to settle upon arrival as long as you are being truthful it won't affect you ur visa decision. You are even lucky to have someone in the UK who's address you could use which is very okay. In my application I simply stated I plan to stay in a hotel upon arrival for A week before moving to the accommodation I have will secure and I got my visit although I was also disturbed like you when I got to the accommodation question.
Manuelmarvyy:
My Uncle stays in London UK and that's the address on my TB medical Certificate. Tho I'm to stay with him temporarily before I move permanently to my main job location address permanently.

Now my Job location is at Barnsley, south Yorkshire which is 4 hours journey from London.

Now on my online Visa application, I was asked my UK address, I still use same London address on my medical Certificate. Next page, I was asked if i will be staying in another location, i answered Yes. Then the subsequent questions is when I will arrive the place in UK and when I will leave the place.

Now I made a mistake by not asking my employe anything accommodation...I want to avoid any issue concerning this accommodation address issue.what should I do?
Can IOM issue another certificate if I tell them to change my UK address to my work address because definitely I won't be travelling 4 hours everyday from London to Barnsley for work. What should I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chyezy(f): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please I studied marketing in the uni ...can I also see a job to apply for? Abi it's only the doctors and nurses etc that they recruit....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Its simple!! Just put ur office location. Dont go and stress matter ooh. Do it like that and it will fly and fly very well.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Debby665: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please who can put me through naric,I do not mind chatting you up personally please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ohafeez: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mine has moved on the tracker today. Check urs too
IRIEBOY:
congrats.. this UKVi people sha. People that did theirs and got BRP mails on 17th and 19th January haven't gotten collection mail till now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chyezy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please someone should say something...quote author=Chyezy post=120957895]Please I studied marketing in the uni ...can I also see a job to apply for? Abi it's only the doctors and nurses etc that they recruit....[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
ohafeez:

Moved to?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
ohafeez:
wow that's great. Mine still at DMC.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
https://ecctis.com/Default.aspx
Create an account to login.
Upload ur Transcript, Bsc certificate, Medium of instruction from your school that your course was taught in English Language.
For standard 10 working days is 147.50
There's is also 24/48hours but is more expensive

Debby665:
Please who can put me through naric,I do not mind chatting you up personally please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ohafeez: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Collection mail has dropped too.
IRIEBOY:
wow that's great. Mine still at DMC.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
ohafeez:
wow. Congrats..all the best .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
ohafeez:

January submission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: chukgol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.