Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847271 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dbrave1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please help us drop Visa sponsorship website or link abeg

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by podada(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good Day House,
I just got intel that they might be revoking some care home’s licenses by March.

How true is this?

Because I have gotten my visa but haven’t travelled.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solakola19: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
podada:
Good Day House,
I just got intel that they might be revoking some care home’s licenses by March.

How true is this?

Because I have gotten my visa but haven’t travelled.
You better travel fast 😜
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
UK VAC's in Ikeja, VI and Abuja will be closed ahead of the election, on Fri, 24th and Mon, 27th Feb 2023.
Source: https://twitter.com/UKinNigeria/status/1628060873485869057

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeezeepearl: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Congrats!

Kindly share the sponsor list pls.

darmilolah:
Visa Alert!

To God be the glory.
The journey start December 2021.
Got some documents in preparation for the announcement of this route. I abandoned my school route. Left 3 schools offers.

I sent over 1k applications. Sleep and wake on different job board. Downloaded and bomb sponsor list several times but all was unsuccessful. Manage to get 2 that was promising, they asked for some documents which I sent. One way or the other they stopped talking.

Las las Iyanu sele

Interview: January 30th
COS: 7th of February
Biometric: 8th February
Brp mail: 19th February
Collection mail: 20th February
Pick up: 21th February

Vignettes sitting pretty

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Funkia: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
zeezeepearl:
Congrats!

congratulations dear the land will favour
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
zeezeepearl:
Congrats!

Thanks
It’s on UKVI website
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by semmyk(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
[This is a new question compared to earlier matter 'answered to']
Regarding NI/Tax, employer handles that. 'employee' only handle this themselves when they are outside IR35: in that case, the 'employee' transform to self-employed!!!
In any case. HMRC does not slack on money matter!! If however, outside IR35 gets detected and one's visa doesn't allow self-employment, yawa fit gas!!! Na there Home Office fit enter matter!!!
Note. This response speaks to what ought to be. Whatever, underhand arrangement between 'employee' and 'employeer', na their own water regatta be dat. So far ẹyọ no come out at wrong time!
Generalkoke:
Chief the question is if NI/Tax is not being paid can the visa/sponsorship be revoked by the home office? Cos I heard people pay their company money to pay their tax .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
clementagege:

I got the brp mail today as well as collection mail
what if collection mail comes in and no BRP mail yet, could brp mail comes in the next day . Dependants got mail for collection which will be via courier. What's the chances that visa has been granted?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thanks for your reply...
semmyk:
[This is a new question compared to earlier matter 'answered to']
Regarding NI/Tax, employer handles that. 'employee' only handle this themselves when they are outside IR35: in that case, the 'employee' transform to self-employed!!!
In any case. HMRC does not slack on money matter!! If however, outside IR35 gets detected and one's visa doesn't allow self-employment, yawa fit gas!!! Na there Home Office fit enter matter!!!
Note. This response speaks to what ought to be. Whatever, underhand arrangement between 'employee' and 'employeer', na their own water regatta be dat. So far ẹyọ no come out at wrong time!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Good Day Honourable's in the house,

Thanks to you all for always answering my questions,

My sister and her hubby plus 5 children has gotten Their UK work Visa's, she's the Major applicant,

she wants to travel first as the Major applicant while her hubby and the kid's will Join later but on a second thought, they are thinking of travelling together with their kid's,

My question is This, is it better for her to travel first or travel with her entire family?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling together with her entire Family??

Waiting for responses, thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by umarwy(m): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Ire21:
Pls I need accommodation in Liverpool

What type of accomodations?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2023
darmilolah:
Visa Alert!

To God be the glory.
Got some documents in preparation for the announcement of this route. I abandoned my school route. Left 3 schools offers.

I sent over 1k applications. Sleep and wake on different job board. Downloaded and bomb sponsor list several times but all was unsuccessful. Manage to get 2 that was promising, they asked for some documents which I sent. One way or the other they stopped talking.

Las las Iyanu sele

Vignettes sitting pretty

please can I text you via email🥺
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2023
ezegold4we:
Good Day Honourable's in the house,

Depends on her the family financial status.
the most important thing for the two option is Soft landing
What is the preparation for accommodation? If all of them are going together they may likely ask them for their plan for accommodation. are they staying in hotel till they get accommodation or they have accommodation at hand.

If she goes alone can be of advantage in the sense that she can go and prepare the place for them. sometimes is better for one person to pay for his/her ignorance(mistakes) that 6 people.

on the other hand, if the money is there they can all go together once and for all and settle together any how (face the challenges of Jolly just come together).

Thanks to you all for always answering my questions,

My sister and her hubby plus 5 children has gotten Their UK work Visa's, she's the Major applicant,

she wants to travel first as the Major applicant while her hubby and the kid's will Join later but on a second thought, they are thinking of travelling together with their kid's,

My question is This, is it better for her to travel first or travel with her entire family?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling together with her entire Family??

Waiting for responses, thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2023
darmilolah:
Visa Alert!

To God be the glory.

Las las Iyanu sele

Vignettes sitting pretty

Congratulations.

Please were you the one that paid for the visa processing fee or your employer?

How did you go about it (by you or your employer)?

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2023
AdesolaHeritage:
please can I text you via email🥺

Ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2023
chy55:

Congratulations.

Please were you the one that paid for the visa processing fee or your employer?

How did you go about it (by you or your employer)?

Thank you.

I paid. I credit a friend abroad naira equivalent. The friend changed the money to pounds the use his card to pay.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
darmilolah:

Ok
please drop your email address
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
darmilolah:

I paid. I credit a friend abroad naira equivalent. The friend changed the money to pounds the use his card to pay.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Please I want to clarify.

1. Is it the employee or the employer that suppose to pay for the visa application if you have a CoS?

2. Also who is responsible for the flight ticket: the employee or the employer?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2023
It's depend on the nature of your job.

1. I know a NURSE that got job in UK and the company take care of her flight, visa and gave her 3 months accommodation. though she was refunded when she got to UK. so she use her money for Visa and Flight.

Also, for Health care workers there are some company that will pay you 1k pounds (not at once) when you start work with them.

chy55:
Please I want to clarify.

1. Is it the employee or the employer that suppose to pay for the visa application if you have a CoS?

2. Also who is responsible for the flight ticket: the employee or the employer?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kunsoft:
It's depend on the nature of your job.

1. I know a NURSE that got job in UK and the company take care of her flight, visa and gave her 3 months accommodation. though she was refunded when she got to UK. so she use her money for Visa and Flight.

Also, for Health care workers there are some company that will pay you 1k pounds (not at once) when you start work with them

That's sacrosanct for Nurses who got their job through NHS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by askarachi: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please how long did it take and where did you do it ?
Kinghert:

Mine I did change of birthday date in my NIN it cost me 50k
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hi, please can I book tickets on Skyscanner.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ire21: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
umarwy:

What type of accomodations?
two bedroom
Or 1 bedroom apartment
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
darmilolah:

Ok
please drop your email address
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by demo79: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
can i have your email address pls
darmilolah:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
VISA ALERT!!!

3 Dependants Visas - Standard application
Biometric - 8th February
Application moved to DMC - 9th February
Got a NSF mail for unmarried Partner (proof of relationship and proof of address) and to resend Clear Copies of Children's Birth Certificate - 14th February
Resent old pictures, chats, affidavits, children hospital cards and family hospital cards, PCC and bank accounts statements -17th February
Application moved to VAC on February 22nd
Application received by VAC on February 22nd
Collection mail from TLS received on February 22nd
BRP mail received today February 23rd
DHL delivered today February 23rd

Thank you to everyone who never hesitate to be of help in terms of informations and clarification, God bless You.
To all those waiting for their own good news, It will end in praise for you.

11 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ferrarilord:
what if collection mail comes in and no BRP mail yet, could brp mail comes in the next day . Dependants got mail for collection which will be via courier. What's the chances that visa has been granted?

The chances is very high so far you don't receive refusal mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
demo79:
can i have your email address pls

Please contact me through DM on Nairaland
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prinzeindygo: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Which one to select my people

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.